Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

I'm mad HBO Max waited this late to start sending data to Nielson. The consistent gags we would've gotten during Peacemaker regardless of its ranking.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Not her making a big fuss about Nielsen delaying the Memorial Day weekend streaming numbers for a week but then skipping them entirely in MM. :toofunny3:

On 7/3/2022 at 6:56 AM, WildAmerican said:

Nearing 1k posts Gracists :gaycat1:

not 10% of those posts being from me. :dies:

On 7/3/2022 at 3:39 PM, Hephaestus said:

Which one of y'all is Barbie Minaj? Queen interacted with them in all the last lives I think and it's always a kii hearing her saying that name :dies:

Barbie gets questions answered every stream  the power :jonny4:

6 hours ago, Assassin said:

not 10% of those posts being from me. :dies:

I see you've snatched the Top Gracist crown from me 

FW1JjaTXEAErt8w?format=jpg&name=large

Grace taking that Lightyear L. We love to see Disney and Chris Evan's Lightyear flopping.

29 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Grace taking that Lightyear L. We love to see Disney and Chris Evan's Lightyear flopping.

why Chris? he and Pixar don't deserve this :chick3:

Ya know, I was skeptical when Grace suggested Thor: L&T wouldn’t make a billion thinking she’s talking crazy talk, this is Thor after all, one of the big 3. But now seeing the reviews dropping as the day goes on… idk she might be right. 

Edited by D_Man3379

Not Grace ONLY coming for the Women who stared in this film.  I see a pattern here!

19 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I see you've snatched the Top Gracist crown from me 

FW1JjaTXEAErt8w?format=jpg&name=large

screaming at grace being labelled lgbtq warrior.

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Not Grace ONLY coming for the Women who stared in this film.  I see a pattern here!

Yeah but she puts the blame on Taika Waititi for their portrayals so..

:michael:

3 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Yeah but she puts the blame on Taika Waititi for their portrayals so..

:michael:

Growth. :clap3:

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Natalie is her new Jessica

Without China it seems like most MCU films will not reach a billion. Goes to show a movie doesn't need to hit a billion to do well, I know Grace is gonna say MCU is over by year's end of everything doesn't hit it but they're doing fine :toofunny3:

19 minutes ago, ALA said:

Without China it seems like most MCU films will not reach a billion. Goes to show a movie doesn't need to hit a billion to do well, I know Grace is gonna say MCU is over by year's end of everything doesn't hit it but they're doing fine :toofunny3:

Like how she did a whole video basically saying Batman wasn’t a success because she somehow convinced herself it was going to hit a billion when everyone knew it wasn’t happening. :rip:

No Thor movie has ever made a billion, even with China. The 1 Billie or flop mentality these days online is wild. Making that the standard is ridiculous. But this could probably do Similar to Ragnorok since it’s funny and looks like a enjoyable crowd pleaser. Heard it was super funny. Can’t wait 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

6 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Ya know, I was skeptical when Grace suggested Thor: L&T wouldn’t make a billion thinking she’s talking crazy talk, this is Thor after all, one of the big 3. But now seeing the reviews dropping as the day goes on… idk she might be right. 

It’s making 300 mill it’s first weekend 

Very shocked she didn’t rank Top Gun #1. 

She’s lowkey sick for that list :deadbanana4: Ambulance? Lightyear higher than The Northman? Of course the list is marvel/disney DOWN 

She didn't even like top gun in her non spoiler review now its top 2 :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.