Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

47 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Grace has been saying ever since The Batman came out that she wanted the DCEU to be scrapped and started over from scratch so I’m not surprised at all that she’s not really upset. If anything I think she actually feels vindicated after what she’s endured from the crazy Snyder stans in the last week. :deadbanana2:

And she was right. It's time to move on. 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

The way Zack Snyder literally destroyed the DCEU (Man of Steel, BvS, and The Justice League were absolute turds), but his fans are still kissing his ass everyday and talking about him like he's some kind of GOD. 

What's up with that tho? Pure loser/parasocial behaviour. :deadbanana4:

Just now, Blade Runner said:

The way Zack Snyder literally destroyed the DCEU (Man of Steel, BvS, and The Justice League were absolute turds), but his fans are still kissing his ass everyday and talking about him like he's some kind of GOD. 

What's up with that tho? Pure loser/parasocial behaviour. :deadbanana4:

They're taking these news as a win though.. for some reason.

These and the other news about the whole HBO thing is such a disaster. Under this new management, stuff like Hacks, Our Flag Means Death and theatricals like Malignant, King Richard would NEVER get made :rip:

19 minutes ago, Repelex said:

They're taking these news as a win though.. for some reason.

These and the other news about the whole HBO thing is such a disaster. Under this new management, stuff like Hacks, Our Flag Means Death and theatricals like Malignant, King Richard would NEVER get made :rip:

Wait I’m confused I thought the “movies have to be big budget events” was in regards to like DC and WW. They meant it for all films?? :rip:

Just now, Arcadius said:

Wait I’m confused I thought the “movies have to be big budget events” was in regards to like DC and WW. They meant it for all films?? :rip:

He was shading Clint Eastwood for Cry Macho and other lower budgeted movies that were released recently, saying they don't owe creatives anything. So I'm assuming they will have a tighter grip on theatricals as well, if they don't see it bringing a profit from the get go... it's gonna get canned.

I truly hope she’s wrong about the HBO Max/Discovery mess but I don’t think she is :deadbanana4: everyone is calling it fake news because it’s such a stupid idea but just because it’s a stupid idea doesn’t mean it won’t happen 

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I truly hope she’s wrong about the HBO Max/Discovery mess but I don’t think she is :deadbanana4: everyone is calling it fake news because it’s such a stupid idea but just because it’s a stupid idea doesn’t mean it won’t happen 

same. its kinda over for wb 

she lowkey got the scoop before anyone else, people didn’t believe her and said it was fake news and now it’s confirmed they’re laying off 70% of their development staff :coffee2: a win for ms randolph

Grace manifesting the destruction of HBO Max to try to end Peacemaker and get revenge on Gunn for dragging her. :clap3:

Can't be asked to review Season 2 if it doesn't exist. :clap3:

Low key angry her scoop is true. What a disaster WB is in under the Zaslav regime. A total self suicide. 

23 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

she lowkey got the scoop before anyone else, people didn’t believe her and said it was fake news and now it’s confirmed they’re laying off 70% of their development staff :coffee2: a win for ms randolph

This kind of news shouldn’t be a win to anyone imo. Hundreds of people are fixing to lose their job because a cheapskate only cares about his trash reality shows. 

1 hour ago, storminthedark said:

The girls were jumping to call our girl unreliable but I never doubted her 

The one time disGrace should’ve been WRONG and she’s getting it RIGHT

g0zpX9s.gif

I’m flabbergasted she’s not doing a livestream today. So much news to be covered. A bunch of tweets isn’t enough.   

Also where’s her Prey review? She’s behind on a lot of stuff right now. 

12 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Grace manifesting the destruction of HBO Max to try to end Peacemaker and get revenge on Gunn for dragging her. :clap3:

Can't be asked to review Season 2 if it doesn't exist. :clap3:

Nnnnnnnn :dies:

g0zpX9s.gif

Imagine if they cancel Peacemaker

You know she would be cackling to no end

g0zpX9s.gif

That Grace voodoo never fails. 

spacer.png

She’s dragging a bit

One minute into Prey non spoiler and she gives away a spoiler. :deadbanana2:

42 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

She’s dragging a bit

Her review is a mess and low key racist with her comparing it to Pocahontas just because the film is about Native Americans. :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Her review is a mess and low key racist with her comparing it to Pocahontas just because the film is about Native Americans. :rip: 

She talks the way Hollywood executives talk about these things. 

I wonder what angle Grace is gonna take on J:FAD, You know she'll make up her mind before it even comes out! 

g0zpX9s.gif

Not me opening up RT, expecting to see Prey at 52%, but it’s actually at 93%. 

g0zpX9s.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.