Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

She seemed extra annoying in today’s movie math :deadbanana4:

Idk what her beef is with Bones and All when I doubt she’s even watched a trailer but I’m not sure what kind of numbers she was expecting the indie cannibal movie to take in? It’s doing fine!

And I really can’t with her continuously calling anything not a blockbuster “a streaming movie.” Some of us like to see non-Disney movies in the theater too, Grace! 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

9 hours ago, Assassin said:

Jumpscare for real. 

image-removebg-preview-16.png

I too had the word jumpscare come to mind when I first saw this. :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

And I really can’t with her continuously calling anything not a blockbuster “a streaming movie.” Some of us like to see non-Disney movies in the theater too, Grace! 

Put that on a tote bag!

11 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

Idk what her beef is with Bones and All when I doubt she’s even watched a trailer but I’m not sure what kind of numbers she was expecting the indie cannibal movie to take in? It’s doing fine!

This clock :turkey:

Edited by orange22

11 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

IDK anyone but her call Timothée Chalamet or dune a box office draw. 

Strange World did not deserve to be lashed out like that omg :emofish:

7 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

The way I actually wanna order that tote nnnn a statement piece 

@wesleywalrus better get one and show us! :jonnycat:

her merch looks like it was put together using Paint :deadbanana2: no way sis PLEASE what is that phone case :deadbanana2: covering like 1/3 of the back :deadbanana2:

So she thinks only movies that do well in the blockbuster should be nominated at the Oscars? :deadbanana2:

which one of you asked her she got a bigger TV during today's stream. :bibliahh:

And not her replying why that person cared to know. :dies:

3 hours ago, Arcadius said:

So she thinks only movies that do well in the blockbuster should be nominated at the Oscars? :deadbanana2:

She is definitely the Fox News of her vertical! All is grim and doom in the movie industry. :toofunny2: 

While it is evolving, she really extreme with every one of her takes. :ahh: 

1 hour ago, GivingCher said:

The extreme Aaron Taylor-Johnson lashings in today’s live stream :redface:

I was about to say :bibliahh: she was on his neck! I do think she’s wrong about “the box office rejecting him” though 

he never attained that it-boy/heartthrob status because of the wife…:redface:

Edited by orange22

21 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

why does she hate strange world so much :deadbanana2:

She's been banging on about how terrible it is across several different videos now, yet she never bothered to review it or even enlighten us with an explanation as to why it's supposedly so bad. :deadbanana2:

"I have a problem with what chapek did the theme parks"

girl you haven't been to restaurant, let alone a DIsney park in like three years:dies: 

Her saying Aaron and his wife are only 12 years apart when the age difference is actually 23 years. :dies:

she must be the only person left in this planet that still thinks covid is a factor of anything or is afraid of it like it's 2020. Get over it, sis.

18 hours ago, Assassin said:

which one of you asked her she got a bigger TV during today's stream. :bibliahh:

And not her replying why that person cared to know. :dies:

I cackled watching this :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.