Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

The way her brain was short circuiting trying to say they :ahh:

Grace giving us a preview of her drama channel era I love to see it.  The way she could be the Wendy Williams of youtube 

dWCkY0H.gif

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Grace has been hinting and talking that Ezra is going through something but isn't specific about it, I'd rather her spill exactly what's the deal than being vague every single time

54 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Grace has been hinting and talking that Ezra is going through something but isn't specific about it, I'd rather her spill exactly what's the deal than being vague every single time

She said a loss so I assume someone close to him passed away. 

Even if Ezra miller is going through something they clearly does need help but it’s still not excuse for they to attack people and throw chair at a woman. They needs to take a break from the film industry and recover, seek therapy, take medication, quit alcohol/drug use etc. 

Her defence of Ezra Miller and dedicating a whole livestream to it, ma’am take off the stan goggles. Even if he did get better to promote the film, that promotion will be a disaster with what has transpired :rip: there is nothing that can excuse random attacks on fans and the public like they have 

Edited by Fetch

1 minute ago, Fetch said:

Also Rest In Peace to graces goldfish 

I- :rip:

So is the twist she keeps referring to in Buzz Lightyear is that he’s a hunty? That seems to be what everyone is speculating.

39 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

So is the twist she keeps referring to in Buzz Lightyear is that he’s a hunty? That seems to be what everyone is speculating.

:deadbanana4: that would be weird if that was it considering a same sex kiss from one of the other characters was supposedly reinstated. If it is then it must be subtle

The Netflix video was great !!!!

I belive in the 4 big streaming services

Prime, Hbomax, Disney plus I don’t need Netflix 

eventualy peacock will make a deal with HBOMAX 

Disney will fold Hulu into it and paramount will be eaten by Amazon.   I am all set.

10 minutes ago, ALA said:

:deadbanana4: that would be weird if that was it considering a same sex kiss from one of the other characters was supposedly reinstated. If it is then it must be subtle

It must be if that's the case. They have to cut it easily for certain countries :coffee2:

Anyway, I'd be here for it, but I know that the straights would be shook and boycott the whole thing :toofunny2:

The thumbnail of her new video is serving "Graphic design is my passion"

She talked so much about WeWork/WeCrashed during the Netflix video that I thought maybe the video was sponsored by Apple TV+ :rip: 

24 minutes ago, Assassin said:

She talked so much about WeWork/WeCrashed during the Netflix video that I thought maybe the video was sponsored by Apple TV+ :rip: 

I thought I had accidentally clicked on a review video. :deadbanana2:

Lmao I love her Netflix video and honestly she keep doing more business videos like this. It might be the key for her to reach 1 million subscribers or more nobody really does these kind of business type videos for Hollywood.

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

I mean aren't all her thumbnails "graphic design is my passion" tho?

base talk] Camila scores her first solo Top 30 hit with DGY. Surprised? -  Base - ATRL

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

I mean aren't all her thumbnails "graphic design is my passion" tho?

base talk] Camila scores her first solo Top 30 hit with DGY. Surprised? -  Base - ATRL

She took it to the next level of laziness with this one

MZ0JzYD.gif

10 minutes ago, xrosup said:

She took it to the next level of laziness with this one

MZ0JzYD.gif

You better stan aespa bestie

MZ0JzYD.gif

Her reviews are flopping. Her watchalongs are flopping. Her subscriptions have been frozen for years. 

7 hours ago, xrosup said:

it's so bad :dies:

good vid tho :clap3:

1 hour ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Her reviews are flopping. Her watchalongs are flopping. Her subscriptions have been frozen for years. 

:deadbanana4:she'll be in her bag when she makes the first reaction, then review, then spoiler review, then top 5 scenes/characters and what's next for Doctor Strange! :heart:

13 hours ago, xrosup said:

Netflix really needs to buy a studio like Paramount in the way Amazon bought MGM. All of the other streamers have way better back catalogs of old films and franchises while Netflix is pushing a bunch of basic youtube level documentaries that just seem lazy, and then occasionally has an amazing show. 

13 hours ago, clee95 said:

Has anyone ever told her that she is a misogynist.?

She’ll block you in an instant! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.