• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Grace...no one cares about Poison Ivy. :rip: They care about the Joker, and Gaga would be great as Harley. I'd rather see a Teen Titans movie over the character assassination they'll do to Poison Ivy. Although, if they do a Poison Ivy arc, we can get lesbian Gaga!

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

Queen shold start hating on Margot so she snatches an Oscar like Ms Chastain

e1e6mG9.gif

Margot hasn't gotten one yet? I mean if they're giving them to Jessica, they're handing them out to everyone.

e1e6mG9.gif

12 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Margot hasn't gotten one yet? I mean if they're giving them to Jessica, they're handing them out to everyone.

e1e6mG9.gif

Tea. The way La Chastain won for a movie nobody saw

e1e6mG9.gif

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Also not sure if I can revise the title just yet. The mods warned me last time if I edit it more than once a week, they'll lock the thread :deadbanana4:

@XAMJ @Assassin

Why are they so strict about that?? :deadbanana2:

56 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Grace...no one cares about Poison Ivy. :rip: They care about the Joker, and Gaga would be great as Harley. I'd rather see a Teen Titans movie over the character assassination they'll do to Poison Ivy. Although, if they do a Poison Ivy arc, we can get lesbian Gaga!

Yeah I think she’s confusing the very loud online fans with the GP. People do like Ivy but most people aren’t associating her with Harley. Locals want the toxic Joker/Harley relationship :deadbanana4: they need the Halloween costumes & relatable memes

Also she was really dragging Margot’s Harley for not catching on at the box office but they’ve never done a “Joker & Harley” or “Harley Quinn” solo movie so how can she really say that? “Suicide Squad” and “Birds of Prey” don’t really have name recognition with a casual fan and the movies themselves were ehhhh.

She did a first reaction to Lightyear... :ahh:I didn't even see that, how does she get away with that

3 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Also not sure if I can revise the title just yet. The mods warned me last time if I edit it more than once a week, they'll lock the thread :deadbanana4:

@XAMJ @Assassin

There are children that are dying! 

5 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

She really is pushing this narrative. :dies:

not her switching so fast from saying she can't see Gaga playing Harley because she's an alpha and a loner to becoming excited within 2 hours.

9 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I'm dangerously behind on my Grace viewing :rainy:

What should I change it to bestie?

Reveals Gaga's Harley, calls her an alpha

or

Calls Gaga an alpha, implies Margot is a beta

:fan:

9 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

@XAMJ @Assassin

WHAT? Are you serious? This is literally the first time I hear about limitations on thread titles :psyduck:

It’s really annoying she keeps calling herself a “proud feminist” yet she can’t help herself pitting women against each other.

:toofunny3:

15 hours ago, M André said:

Joker's New Girlfriend Punchline's Killer Origin Revealed

Gaga as punchline would be better, Grace is right about there being too many harleys

Punchline is 19 she would be better utilized in The Batman 

Has anyone seen Jessica Chastain lately? 

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

Barbie Minaj asking if Bey is directing the Storm movie :dies: 

:dies:

her commenters are so stupid

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

Has anyone seen Jessica Chastain lately? 

:ahh:

@Walk_Away21

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.