Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

33 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

And she thought the show would probably start declining after it’s debut. :dies:

somehow she always loses, i can stand it :coffee:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 hour ago, johnzy13 said:

WOW. I know a certain someone is fuming and gorging on crunchy Cheetohs to cope right about now.

And this episode was directed by Neil so double L for her

cedLP1n.gif

1 hour ago, Slate said:

Wonder how she'll spin this negatively

cedLP1n.gif

Probably start dragging HoTD instead.

“Maybe that wasn’t such a big hit after all!”

cedLP1n.gif

"fans of this game, which I just started learning about 9 days ago, are going to GEEK out over this ep!"

cedLP1n.gif

5 hours ago, Arcadius said:

And she thought the show would probably start declining after it’s debut. :dies:

Another L for Miss @Walk_Away21 

cedLP1n.gif

4 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

WOW. I know a certain someone is fuming and gorging on crunchy Cheetohs to cope right about now.

:skull:

26 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Another L for Miss @Walk_Away21 

cedLP1n.gif

Where did I say it would flop in viewership? I just said the acting wasn't good and the story once you get to the second game is tragic. Clearly these are both opinions but yall can eat up that microwaved popcorn Walking Dead. Don't let me stop you from wasting your Sunday nights.

cedLP1n.gif

And I was stanning the first game on release date in 2013. Yall literally a DECADE late acting like you invented fire. I have to laugh along with Grace.

cedLP1n.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

5 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Flowers was averaging 17 mil listeners for a week straight. I'm not sorry Flowers is THE pop culture moment, but good for Miss Neil taking credit for Bruce Straley's vision.

And learn to spell before coming for me again.

cedLP1n.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

47 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Where did I say it would flop in viewership? I just said the acting wasn't good and the story once you get to the second game is tragic. Clearly these are both opinions but yall can eat up that microwaved popcorn Walking Dead. Don't let me stop you from wasting your Sunday nights.

cedLP1n.gif

And I was stanning the first game on release date in 2013. Yall literally a DECADE late acting like you invented fire. I have to laugh along with Grace.

cedLP1n.gif

44 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Flowers was averaging 17 mil listeners for a week straight. I'm not sorry Flowers is THE pop culture moment, but good for Miss Neil taking credit for Bruce Straley's vision.

cedLP1n.gif

:dies:

About to start episode 1 with some green seedless grapes and a serving of sliced Parmigiano Regianno! @KillingYourCareer @Sexyzinger

cedLP1n.gif

Edited by Reverse Warholian

3 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

About to start episode 1 with some green seedless grapes and a serving of sliced Parmigiano Regianno! @KillingYourCareer @Sexyzinger

cedLP1n.gif

Green grapes? Purple grapes sweetie... Loving that cheese concept tho. My Italian lips would love some rn.

cedLP1n.gif

Edited by Walk_Away21

Roman Holiday

TLOU is gonna go to **** in two season just like TWD. Grace will win in the end

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

TLOU is gonna go to **** in two season just like TWD. Grace will win in the end

spacer.png

Oop. The second game is already out, so it's only a matter of time since we know what's coming. I honestly feel bad for people who didn't play and don't know the M Knight Shyamalyn mess on the horizon.

cedLP1n.gif

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Oop. The second game is already out, so it's only a matter of time since we know what's coming. I honestly feel bad for people who didn't play and don't know the M Knight Shyamalyn mess on the horizon.

cedLP1n.gif

I commend you on being even more dramatic and out of touch than Mother Randolph herself. Not an easy feat! 

cedLP1n.gif

This episode 2 hype is just setting up a potential “dip” in viewership for episode 3. Remember, Grace says this is the episode that will “upset” and “alienate” viewers, so she will find a way to say she told us so should something change in the numbers :giraffe:

5 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

cedLP1n.gif

Excellent choice! Enjoy dear!

Didn't she say that episode 3 was a tear jerker? Perched to see mother Randolph burst into tears mid review. We love an emotional content creator

cedLP1n.gif

6 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Didn't she say that episode 3 was a tear jerker? Perched to see mother Randolph burst into tears mid review. We love an emotional content creator

cedLP1n.gif

WaiT, I’m manifesting this. I need mother to shed some tears!

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

WaiT, I’m manifesting this. I need mother to shed some tears!

Also mother still hasn't trashed the child actors. Character development, we love to see it

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

cedLP1n.gif

Omg we're overdue for a new crying gif 

11 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

cedLP1n.gif

I am f***ing WEAK @ you bothered by the misspelling of Cheetos.

@Reverse Warholian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.