• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

20 hours ago, GivingCher said:

The extreme Aaron Taylor-Johnson lashings in today’s live stream :redface:

I skipped it because none of the stories interested me but now I might have to check it out :dies:  

She makes so much money live streaming

im counting $ 400 right now and I didn’t catch everything plus this was a short stream

her longer ones Proably net $750

3x a week 2250 her NY rent covered 

12 minutes ago, Fetch said:

The Wednesday spoiler in the livestream :rip:

‘As I was saying it I felt bad, but you’ll be fine’ :rip:

Her blaming anyone who hasn’t watched Wednesday yet for her spoiling it :deadbanana4:

“Why haven’t you watched Wednesday?! It’s been over a week!” (It’s been six days) 

I already see her backtracking about the Mario movie in her comments. 

Not Grace raving over the GOTG special to get into good graces with James now he’s heading up DC films. But I was surprised how equally desperate he was for her approval, it all worked out. :bibliahh:

I really liked the special but she was definitely laying it on thick in that review. 

5 hours ago, Fetch said:

The Wednesday spoiler in the livestream :rip:

‘As I was saying it I felt bad, but you’ll be fine’ :rip:

5 hours ago, GivingCher said:

Her blaming anyone who hasn’t watched Wednesday yet for her spoiling it :deadbanana4:

“Why haven’t you watched Wednesday?! It’s been over a week!” (It’s been six days) 

Honestly though I agree with ha here. At this point if you’re watching Grace and not keeping up with most of the popular shows you’re at risk of being spoiled. 

On 11/28/2022 at 12:43 PM, Sombre said:

I'M DEAD

On 11/28/2022 at 2:33 PM, Assassin said:

which one of you asked her she got a bigger TV during today's stream. :bibliahh:

And not her replying why that person cared to know. :dies:

On 11/28/2022 at 2:53 PM, Assassin said:

Her pecan pie. 

media?id=aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tL3YvdDUxLjI4ODUtMTUvMzE2NzEyNzI3XzE4MTE1NTA3MDU4NjUxOTZfMTE2NzUzMDE3MTg0NzQ3MDY3M19uLmpwZz9zdHA9ZHN0LWpwZ19lMzVfcDEwODB4MTA4MCZfbmNfaHQ9c2NvbnRlbnQuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbSZfbmNfY2F0PTEwOCZfbmNfb2hjPTEzcFp1ZlBzc1hjQVg5amlfVUwmZWRtPUFKQmdacllCQUFBQSZjY2I9Ny01Jm9oPTAwX0FmRDlGSFZsNWMyMXZXSGtrd09hNkVMM1BUOThJMFJacWhvM1dIcGJSUHJxSUEmb2U9NjM4OTk1ODImX25jX3NpZD03OGM2NjI=

:deadvision:

8 hours ago, rac7d said:

im counting $ 400 right now and I didn’t catch everything plus this was a short stream

Capitalistic queen ? 

dWCkY0H.gif

The merch money is gravy! @Walk_Away21 @GraceRandolph

Edited by Reverse Warholian

I had to turn off the Mario brothers reaction before she actually added her thoughts :rip: 

For someone that always rips into shows or movies for not having Easter eggs or fan service, that trailer was fan service after fan service. What more could you ask for :rip: 

53 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Capitalistic queen ? 

dWCkY0H.gif

The merch money is gravy! @Walk_Away21 @GraceRandolph

People are really paying 100 bucks to get her to read their comments she doesn’t need a million subscribers if she keeps this up

32 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I had to turn off the Mario brothers reaction before she actually added her thoughts :rip: 

For someone that always rips into shows or movies for not having Easter eggs or fan service, that trailer was fan service after fan service. What more could you ask for :rip: 

She not a gamer so she don’t get it, this film is gonna make no less then half a billion 

Her live stream today is live reviews of Strange World, Banshees of Inisherin, and She Said

the live dragging that she's gonna give Strange World :bibliahh:

Her rant about siding with Brad Pitt and her rant about why everyone was believing Angelina when she has always been problematic (when??) and manipulative (huh???) yikes. 

23 hours ago, rac7d said:

13 hours ago, rac7d said:

People are really paying 100 bucks to get her to read their comments she doesn’t need a million subscribers if she keeps this up

I am always shook people give her $50+ "donations" during her livestreams. Some guy yesterday donated $100 and didn't even ask a question. :bloo:

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:

I am always shook people give her $50+ "donations" during her livestreams. Some guy yesterday donated $100 and didn't even ask a question. :bloo:

Her sugar daddy.

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

The fact that she has to hold these expressions while the Photobooth app counts down from 3 to take the picture sends me. 

17 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The fact that she has to hold these expressions while the Photobooth app counts down from 3 to take the picture sends me. 

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

:bibliahh:

She is so annoying. Just because the movie is horror and too gruesome for you doesn’t mean it deserves a rotten rating. Stupid f * * * ing prude.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.