Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

9 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

HOWLING

dWCkY0H.gif

her saying interest in Moon Knight has decreased bc people aren't watching it at 3am when it drops :deadbanana:

like girl i have a job, I watch when i get home from work, literally who has a normal work schedule and can watch at 3am :dies:

Edited by WildAmerican

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

her saying interest in Moon Knight has decreased bc people aren't watching it at 3am when it drops :deadbanana:

like girl i have a job, I watch when i get home from work, literally who has a normal work schedule and can watch at 3am :dies:

She's a clown.

dWCkY0H.gif

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

she is trying waaaaay too hard to make this show seem like a flop.

15 minutes ago, Assassin said:

she is trying waaaaay too hard to make this show seem like a flop.

Does she hate Oscar Isaac for his Chastain association? Or is there something shes not telling us about the show’s numbers. 

17 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Does she hate Oscar Isaac for his Chastain association? Or is there something shes not telling us about the show’s numbers. 

lol, maybe. 

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Does she hate Oscar Isaac for his Chastain association?  

Bingo 

dWCkY0H.gif

@nostalgia

Grace's La La Land review is kind of one of her classics. The fact that she won against all the odds and correctly predicted a Moonlight win that year when almost no one else was. Wow what a moment.

16 hours ago, Slate said:

Her Johnny Depp stanning after saying she believes both him and Amber abused each other :rip: 

:deadbanana:

I hope her Lightyear "scoop" of a twist isn't what was revealed in the trailer of him traveling through time :rip:

18 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Bingo 

dWCkY0H.gif

@nostalgia

Where is your avi from?

I’m trying to watch her Ezra Miller stream because clearly she has some background information on the situation which isn’t known, but it’s so distracting that she keeps reverting back to “he” every 5 seconds and then switching back to “they” and the cycle continues :rip: at least she is trying, but she even refers to Ezra as “he” in the description for the video, so it’s just a mess. 

4 minutes ago, fountain said:

I’m trying to watch her Ezra Miller stream because clearly she has some background information on the situation which isn’t known, but it’s so distracting that she keeps reverting back to “he” every 5 seconds and then switching back to “they” and the cycle continues :rip: at least she is trying, but she even refers to Ezra as “he” in the description for the video, so it’s just a mess. 

For real, she apologized at the beginning for possibly slipping up but I never would've expected it to this level, it's almost making me laugh at this point.

Not sure how I feel about her making this kind of video where she alludes to Ezra having a personal tragedy but is also super evasive and vague about it. I believe her intentions are pure honestly but it just feels kind of gross.

5 hours ago, ALA said:

I hope her Lightyear "scoop" of a twist isn't what was revealed in the trailer of him traveling through time :rip:

She did say there was the big twist left.

Edited by Assassin

2 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

For real, she apologized at the beginning for possibly slipping up but I never would've expected it to this level, it's almost making me laugh at this point.

Not sure how I feel about her making this kind of video where she alludes to Ezra having a personal tragedy but is also super evasive and vague about it. I believe her intentions are pure honestly but it just feels kind of gross.

And why does she keep saying Ezra needs to be in a psychiatric hold???

her vid about Ezra feels off, idk the whole thing just feels icky i can't watch this anymore...

Spoiler

but like what happened to Ezra? family member loss? cancer/terminal illness diagnosis?

"look at what the Snyder cut did to raise awareness for suicide" girl :eli:

Edited by WildAmerican

Grace should start an OnlyFans. 

tbh she might be right about moon knight being a flop, it's def not culturally as big as wandavision, loki or hawkeye

dWCkY0H.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.