Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

2 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Coming out as a Venedita and Juriji stan :gaycat4:

taste

They could save Samantha 2 times in a row but they couldn’t save Onyx this one time? The Javis must not have been living for her…sucks we won’t be able to see her slay the ball 

Also, am I the only one who is so bored with Venedita? I feel like I know so much about all the other queens and she is just there (also she shouldn’t have won that talk show episode)

22 minutes ago, Vision said:

They could save Samantha 2 times in a row but they couldn’t save Onyx this one time? The Javis must not have been living for her…sucks we won’t be able to see her slay the ball 

Also, am I the only one who is so bored with Venedita? I feel like I know so much about all the other queens and she is just there (also she shouldn’t have won that talk show episode)

100% agreed

1 hour ago, Vision said:

This. I will forever be mad for this elimination :grump:

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Veneditta has a very Spanish humour, dry, sarcastic yet shady as **** and not overly crazy like Estrella. That's why the Spaniard fans love her. Her fashion and acting have also been on point tbh.

I see her as a clear frontrunner.

Edited by igninton

Sharonne is my winner :gayalipacat4:

I will be very surprised if the top four is not Veneditta Sharonne Juriji and Estrella

19 hours ago, Claymore said:

Sharonne is my winner :gayalipacat4:

Well, I mean, she is full of talent. Unlike a few others

ucanfma

Another great and entertaining week :clap3: 

I thought the results were spot on too!

I might've actually put Sharonne over Venedita in the top, but maybe it's good for her to take a rest from the top for once ddd

Sethlas DEVOURED :smitten: All three looks were incredible and the one she made was just.... wow!

So glad Juriji is doing well to! Her first look was spectacular, second one was fun, and the third one was very solid.

Estrella though.... sis :skull: Literally all three of her looks were GARBAGE. 

The lipsync was very solid, glad they're getting better dddd

It was very even, but I'm glad Estrella stayed. She did a tiny bit better, she was more expressive with her movements, and she has more to offer the competition.

Diamante was a cute girl, but I'm glad she's gone. It was her time. 

5 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Another great and entertaining week :clap3: 

I thought the results were spot on too!

I might've actually put Sharonne over Venedita in the top, but maybe it's good for her to take a rest from the top for once ddd

Sethlas DEVOURED :smitten: All three looks were incredible and the one she made was just.... wow!

So glad Juriji is doing well to! Her first look was spectacular, second one was fun, and the third one was very solid.

Estrella though.... sis :skull: Literally all three of her looks were GARBAGE. 

The lipsync was very solid, glad they're getting better dddd

It was very even, but I'm glad Estrella stayed. She did a tiny bit better, she was more expressive with her movements, and she has more to offer the competition.

Diamante was a cute girl, but I'm glad she's gone. It was her time. 

All this !

Diamante was such a filler queen , she should have gone last week , i would like to see Onyx in this challenge 

I love Juriji so much , i am so happy she does well 

I dont get why Venedita got praised i didnt like her looks so much but oh well 

Estrella's final look can join the worst looks ever made in the Drag Race Franchise 

Sethlas was the clear winner as she gave a 1,2,3 punch of perfection with her looks :clap3:

Estrella had the worst looks of the night and should have gone home. Both did really good in the lipsync but I guess Estrella had that extra messy level of theatrics the song needed. 

The biggest shock today is that Sharonne was only safe :rip: Her looks were better than Juriji & Venedita's.

Not Sharonne safe over Jurji :biblio:

i mean I enjoyed Jurjis looks and didn’t want her in the bottom but Sharonne looked better 

Sethlas was the clear winner so I’m glad she won :clap3:

Diamontes looks were always…something but highkey would rather her stay  but I semi agree Estrella sold it just a tad more

Estrella looked so bad, I was gagged when she came out in that third look. I'm traumatized and I need Jesus.

Sharonne surprised me cause I lowkey thought she would bomb ngl.

Veneditta's third look... I mean it wasn't FUGLY but I didn't see what the judges were seeing, especially Ana's comment about using the net better than Dovima cause that kinda was the worst part :rip:

Diamante... bless. With (much, much) better makeup she could've actually sold the first look. She has the drive but the taste level is just so low.

Another great episode :clap3:

Diamante clearly won the lipsync but I think she didn't have much more to give

Diamante got to show her stuff in the second episode unfortunately I dont think she had what it took at the time to make it even further. Maybe seeing herself on TV will help her see what she couldve done better and maybe she can slay a VS. Series? But yeah, good episode overall, agreed with winner and the send off. 

Good episode, the judging was fair.

I would've put Sharonne in the top over Venedita or Juriji, but I think they wanted to break her streak for storyline. Sethlas winning was deserved, as the judges pointed out it's impressive that the look she made was the best one of the three and also the best out of everyone else too. Diamante didn't do well as expected, but I was surprised she at least had serviceable looks. Estrella, on the other hand, was bad through and through, a mess.

The lip sync was nice. I'd say that Estrella won, but they didn't show a lot of Diamante to be honest. Both are out of their league in this competition though and I'm still pressed Onyx was cut right before a ball.

Choriza was hilarious as a guest judge, I'd really like her to be a regular because she's very level-headed with her critiques and she knows her sh*t.

That last Veneditta outfit? 

It was FIRE. Should've won for that one alone. :jonny5:

Juriji was robbed of a win! Sethlas’ third look was a little too crunchy

I'm here for the Sethlas supremacy :jonny4:

Sethlas deserved. The three outfits told a perfect story. Only Juriji and Sharonne were at the same level in terms of story. I loved Venedita's final look but the first two needed editing. The Javis seem to LIVE for her though. Her and Estrella (as long as they focus on comedy for the rest of the season) seem to be Sharonne's main spoilers for the crown.  Speaking of Estrella, she might have outdone Lala Ri for worst outfit ever. It literally looked like she wrapped herself in tin foil and the first two outfits were worse than Diamante's too. If they have a makeover this season it's likely she'll be gone. 

Estrella looked like a Chromatica baked potato wrapped in aluminum foil. She was ready for a bottom 2 lipsync to Stupid Love :deadbanana2:

Edited by Blue Jeans

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.