Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

I will be fuming if Sharonne is not the winner.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

#TeamSharonne of course. Venedita kind of served all season long and this makeover ate so I'd be OK with her winning too. Estrella and Marina are lovely alternates.

Venedita’s makeover was impeccable. The concept, the execution, the fact that she made the look in a day and for a complete different body size than hers. She’s that b*tch.

TheOnlyOne

Sharonne HAS to win. I'm pretty sure she has the best track record of any queen ever :jonny6:

rz0yystqv6191.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4d01ada951ba5d7f557d0296b0bdca2667bf1bb9

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sharonne HAS to win. I'm pretty sure she has the best track record of any queen ever :jonny6:

rz0yystqv6191.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4d01ada951ba5d7f557d0296b0bdca2667bf1bb9

The way this could have been a perfect run too because she easily could have been HIGH in the ball over Juriji imo, she truly devoured this competition.

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

#crowngrandma! 

She really said I'm gonna show these ******* why I should've been the host :clap3:

If somehow Venedita wins instead of Sharonne :skull: 

42 minutes ago, Desire said:

If somehow Venedita wins instead of Sharonne :skull: 

There's no chance, Sharonne won from the moment they announced the cast. It's a Bianca or Bob situation in that sense.

#TeamVeneditta. Sorry I find Sharonne boring :michael:

Also wish they had let Estrella go but whatever 

#TeamVeneditta. Hate her beard but still think her drag is more interesting that Sharonne's and her personality is also a bit more likeable.

Awful top 4 though. To think neither Onyx, Sethlas nor Juriji are there... :rip: 

I'm team Sharonne but I wouldn't mind if Veneditta won. Sharonne did kill the competition but it wasn't as exciting as Carmen's run so I don't have extreme feelings towards her, just like "yeah she did amazing! queen!"

Last challenge kinda highlighted that for me. Loved the concept of her makeover and her attitude but when Veneditta came out I said "finally! someone with a makeover that POPS!"

Team Estrella :heart:

But I also like Veneditta for te he win even tho Sharonne will win... I know and I'm fnmine whit that, she deserves.

Im sorry but Estrella is a big fat mess . The only reason they kept her is because she is likable 

So are we all in agreement dull ass Sharonne Michaels is winning this season? I mean she is completely devoid of charisma but MAN she's a talented human and she ATE the girls up :jonny: it was ruthless episode after episode

11 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

So are we all in agreement dull ass Sharonne Michaels is winning this season? I mean she is completely devoid of charisma but MAN she's a talented human and she ATE the girls up :jonny: it was ruthless episode after episode

Not Sharonne Michaels :toofunny2:

Im sorry but Estrella is a big fat mess . The only reason they kept her is because she is likable 

Sharonne has to win, but yeah, Venedita would be fine too. The other two are just there so the finale has more than 2 queens.

I think I’m more attracted to Venedita’s drag than Sharonne’s but Venedita’s run really hinges on her makeover because the improv win was meh. Seemed like they gave it to her to give her some momentum, she had stronger performances in other challenges (the ball, snatch game, etc).

Sharonne is just too damn talented to not crown, her run was impeccable even if she is a bit more reserved outside of her talents. She’s the only one fitting to follow up Carmen as a winner, Venedita would feel like Carmen’s understudy to me. 

Btw the top 4 should have been Sharonne, Venedita, Juriji and Sethlas or Onyx (probably Sethlas).

The Estrella payola was rather annoying to see throughout the season and Marina definitely roached her way to the top fairly, exemplifying why sometimes we need some anti-payola to get the top 4 that the crowd desires. 

I’m simply uninvested in those two because Estrella is a mess like Pupi without the same level of talent and Marina is just not interesting even if she is somewhat creative and talented. She just doesn’t click with me. 

Marina organic talent and sympathy some other queens on another seasons wishes:clap3:

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Btw the top 4 should have been Sharonne, Venedita, Juriji and Sethlas or Onyx (probably Sethlas).

The Estrella payola was rather annoying to see throughout the season and Marina definitely roached her way to the top fairly, exemplifying why sometimes we need some anti-payola to get the top 4 that the crowd desires. 

I’m simply uninvested in those two because Estrella is a mess like Pupi without the same level of talent and Marina is just not interesting even if she is somewhat creative and talented. She just doesn’t click with me. 

Spilled. Estrella and Marina have literally no business being in that top 4 :shakeno:

Venedita needs to win this.

Sharonne is amazing, dont get me wrong, but theres something about her “taste level” that makes me worry if she can win this 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.