Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

26 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

Unpopular opinion Marina is much better than Juriji:mandown:

2 minutes ago, Madonno said:

Why unpopular? that´s just a FACT :siptea:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

Estrella deserved to be in the bottom 2 over Juriji. The lipsync was very hot, it reminded of the s3 lipsync between Raja and Carmen. The lipsync seemed to improve as this season went on, with last week's episode still being the very best of the season so far :eli: 

6 hours ago, ucanfma said:

They did with Marina last episode and she didnt wenf home:mandown:

I only remember it happening with Onyx and Juriji but it’s still annoying :lakitu:

On 5/16/2022 at 12:49 AM, Claymore said:

No dear. Any other questions?

No just that one.

ok I guess too much is lost in translation then.  Idk. Because I feel bored a lot of the time and unattached/uninvested to most of the queens. 

thanks for saving me from reading the thread laydeez muahz 

Sharonne will be an amazing winner. It is pretty iconic to be under consideration to be the host of the franchise is and then come on and prove herself in such a definitive manner.

I think they made the right choice with Supremme ultimately because she’s more charismatic, but still happy to see Sharonne demolishing the competition

On 5/18/2022 at 3:16 AM, Bimbo said:

ART :WAP::WAP::WAP:

pffffffffffffffttt *****

ate that **** up

Edited by Nikko

Judging has been very weird this season across the board. Marina got some undeserved high placements early on, that Sharonne/Estrella win should have been Venedita & Juriji. Sethlas should have won the talent show, Onyx should've stayed over Diamante. Estrella was worse than Juriji in the roast.

Aside from that it's one of the better seasons of Drag Race.

Edited by Nikko

They need to get rid of the Javis asap. They’re so unprofessional and you can tell they’re reading every single thing they say. It’s ridiculous at this point. :rip: 

29 minutes ago, Nikko said:

Judging has been very weird this season across the board. Marina got some undeserved high placements early on, that Sharonne/Estrella win should have been Venedita & Juriji. Sethlas should have won the talent show, Onyx should've stayed over Diamante. Estrella was worse than Juriji in the roast.

Aside from that it's one of the better seasons of Drag Race.

España is still among the best versions of the franchise, but the judging and placements in S2 have been all over the place. The 180 they did on some queens was crazy to watch, the eliminations served UKvsTW.

Jurji you will always be famous :chick3:

1 hour ago, igninton said:

They need to get rid of the Javis asap. They’re so unprofessional and you can tell they’re reading every single thing they say. It’s ridiculous at this point. :rip: 

I've never noticed this! They should keep them anyway for... visual purposes :gaycat2:

10 minutes ago, Teen Idle said:

I've never noticed this! They should keep them anyway for... visual purposes :gaycat2:

:clap3::coffee::bibliahh:

I'm obsessed btw.

10 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Sharonne will be an amazing winner. It is pretty iconic to be under consideration to be the host of the franchise is and then come on and prove herself in such a definitive manner.

I think they made the right choice with Supremme ultimately because she’s more charismatic, but still happy to see Sharonne demolishing the competition

I didn’t know this tea! Do you know who else was in consideration? :eek:

5 hours ago, igninton said:

This absolute lie! :shakeno:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I didn’t know this tea! Do you know who else was in consideration? :eek:

This absolute lie! :shakeno:

Marta Mamma said so on The Chop with Latrice and Manila (she's their local correspondent). I think I remember from reddit that La Prohibida and Kika Lorace were also rumoured for a bit.

Yo soy Juriji

Veni Vidi Vici

Dulce como el litchi

Caliente como el chili

9rNH.gif

Madrid Bruxelles Parichi

Ciao a Nefertiti

Yo soy la queen, capichi?

Comeme el chichi

9rNC.gif

Love the fact that we have a final 4 :clap3:

Venedita and Sharonne were the clear best,  either one could have won. And this challenge was so special,  loved the gay husbands that were made over :clap3:

That lipsync was one of the better ones of the season, Marina won that but the tricks up Estrella's sleeve were very well done,  the puppet and the wig reveal left me gagged :ahh:

Alexis Mateo was genuinely a fabulous guest judge and gave great advice. 

And Sharonne is obviously the rightful winner,  basically just as consistent as Carmen last year. 

Though a little long, this was another AMAZING episode :heart2: Espana really knows how to do it!

The results were pretty obvious and correct imo.

Venedita SNAPPED this week. Easily the best makeover!

Sharonne was very solid as well, deserved safe/high/through to the finale/whatever lol

Estrella wasn't terrible, but clearly worse than Vene and Sharonne.

Marina definitely had a weaker night. Cute concept, but the execution wasn't good.

The lipsync was pretty good! They definitely got better towards the end of the season.

It was close, but I do think Marina won. Estrella's approach was funny, but got repetitive and monotone. Should've got rid of the puppet earlier.

Having the Top4 is cute, cause I like all of them, but idk... I could've just had Estrella go.

Let's be real - Sharonne is the the clear front-runner, Venedita is the clear runner-up, so there's not really any point in keeping all 4, but whatever.

Excited to have all the girls back for the reunion and then the finale :duca: 

Venedita’s makeover was so good!

Alright miss Sharonne go on and snatch that crown!

Not them wasting the double shantay on Estrella and Marina, especially with that lip sync, when both Onyx and Juriji did much much better.

Not gonna lie, I’m mad. I’m fuming, actually.

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 1

Veneditta DESERVES to win over basic sharonne, she served talent, CREATIVITY and that C.U.N.T. Drag Race is looking for.

It's True but He Shouldn't Say It | The Simpsons | Know Your Meme

Can't wait for daddy Sharonne to win :smitten:

Veneditta really killed this challenge omg it was so good :jonnycat:

They should've done this one before cause it kinda felt lackluster to have 2 queens looking and delivering a busted as **** concept only for both to go on to the finale :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.