Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

Juriji and Sethlas gone back to back… oof. My faves :weeps: 

Rooting for Sharonne to win the season!! She’s done absolutely amazing all season and might have the strongest season ever, along with Carmen which is just wild. España it’s power.

They better not try to payola an Estrella win for this season. She’s kind of funny but a winner? I don’t think.

I don’t really see Venedita or Marina winning but we’ll see.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

I am rooting for Estrella or Venedita as my faves, but Marina has served growth and I've grown to like her.  Sharoonne is a strong drag queen too, and quite honestly I've accepted the fact that she will win as of ep3 or so. :laugh:  Btw I didn't read any spoilers so don't worry.

Marina slaying the Sethlas lipsync and then the roast is a gag I never saw coming :deadbanana4:

Juriji you'll be missed legend :weeps:

Carmen looking IMMACULATE in that hair tho :WAP:

Juriji is such an icon. Fave confessional queen ever. Fave season of drag race ever. They’re all so good. Sharonne :jonnycat:

Marina kinda snapped :soda:

First winning the lipsync over the Spanish Aja, then smashing the comedy roast being labeled boring and not funny 

So sad Juriji left but I guess she was the next to go based on the overall results. She was so human this episode. And her operatic exit is iconic :cries:

Another smasher episode! 

So just to be clear- this season started strong and is boring and awful now- left with the most boring or forced queens (except Juriji who’s now gone and Marina who won’t win)

Is that the consensus? 

43 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

So just to be clear- this season started strong and is boring and awful now- left with the most boring or forced queens (except Juriji who’s now gone and Marina who won’t win)

Is that the consensus? 

No dear. Any other questions?

44 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

Is that the consensus? 

No

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

Is that the consensus? 

No :rip:

---

Really loved this episode :heart:. Juriji is ICONIC. She was truly herself every single episode and served runways, untucked, and good challenge performances. She seems proficient in English so hopefully they snatch her for vs. the world.

Marina also ate that. I was shook.The Argentinean accent was spot on. The third spot in the finale is definitely between her and Venedita, and since Marina is very strong visually, she might have an edge in the makeover.

Also, I hope Sharonne has some gag ready for the finale because the way the judges comment on Estrella just makes it seem to me like she'll win (that last comment about how being authentic is better than being perfect? :rip:). We'll see.

Edited by Life Savers

Sharonne is such a great entertainer, crown ha pls :jonny6:

Don’t be delusional ladies. There’s no way anyone else will get crowned over Sharonne after they eliminated her only real competition (Onyx).

Sharonne's edit this week was super weird. Also, did anyone notice that the comments during the judges deliberations were significantly different from the ones during the critiques ? I smell a stunt

14 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Sharonne's edit this week was super weird. Also, did anyone notice that the comments during the judges deliberations were significantly different from the ones during the critiques ? I smell a stunt

Yes I did, especially for Juriji and Estrella. They basically did a 180 on the stuff they told to their faces.

First Onyx, then Seethlas and now Juriji? :toofunny3: I really losT this season, however I Don't really mind it cuz its been an amazing journey so far.

Sharone is so winning this No one comes close and I am at peace with that. 

With Juriji knowing English I am SOOOO ready for her to slay any ____VsTheWorld what a dream.

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Is that the consensus? 

giphy.gif

Was never a huge Juriji fan but she grew on me especially with those untucked moments but I'm not mad she's gone. It was either gonna be her or Marina this week and Marina killed it to the surprise of everyone :deadbanana2:

Sharonne is totally winning this season and I'm not mad about it. She's been in the top every week (sans 1 safe) Her being with Carmen this week just further proved it. A great España winners circle :fan:

This season has been AMAZING.

The only unfair elimination, for me, was ONYX. It was Juriji´s time, sadly.... Marina won the lipsyn when it was needed and her roast was better than expected. Nothing against her, even tho  I prefered Juriji more.

Sharone is fantastic... but her outfits and make up are.. not the tea :sad: 

the way this just fizzled out ouch 

11 hours ago, t.A.T.u. said:

With Juriji knowing English I am SOOOO ready for her to slay any ____VsTheWorld what a dream.

She better! One of my all time favorite queens! She’s so cunty :weeps:

With Juriji gone, I officially don't care who wins this season (even though it was obvious since last week that Sharonne is winning). So glad Juriji at least went out with a great lip sync and a great look. 

This season started so strong but so many of my faves getting eliminated back to back made me lose interest. 

Really sad to see Juriji go but oh well... at least I'm living for Marina slaying lately. I wouldn't mind if she is the dark horse and ends up winning lol :fan:

All of Juriji placement was correct she was great drama but goodbye:clap3:

Marina is a clever professional great performer :clap3:

Sharonne is gonna win and everyone can see that :clap3:

Estrella very funny charismatic person but she is not slaying the challenges:clap3:

Venedita is great drag queen:clap3:

Very good season Espana did it again Best Franchise:clap3: No ususal bombs on the roast:clap3: Most funny mini challenges:clap3:Spanish judges love to talk much:bibliahh:

Love this season. I really only see Sharonne rightfully winning. 
Her mini challenge and challenge wins just place her there. 
I love Estrella but I’m not sure she’s winner material. 
Marina and Venedita are perfect 3rd & 4th placements. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.