Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Whaaat? you're not liking this season?

The first two episodes were great but I feel like it all went downhill from there. I find the mini challenges extremely long and boring, lipsyncs are awful (the last one was good though) and the fashion is ok. Onyx and Sethlas were my faves so I'm not even rooting for anyone at this point.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

Sharonne will be one of the best winners ever along with Carmen Farala

But if there is another all winners season and with international winners shame that Carmen doesn’t speak English and doesn’t know who RuPaul is :skull: she will stay with her 1/1 record

When Sharonne slays All Winners 2 :jonny2:

50 minutes ago, Blue Jeans said:

Sharonne will be one of the best winners ever along with Carmen Farala

But if there is another all winners season and with international winners shame that Carmen doesn’t speak English and doesn’t know who RuPaul is :skull: she will stay with her 1/1 record

She's been taking lessons so get ready :gaycat5:

What I would give to see Carmen SWEEP in an All Winners season whew!

Ru would immediately eliminate Carmen for saying her song was bad! She betta watch out!

3 hours ago, Antonini said:

Ru would immediately eliminate Carmen for saying her song was bad! She betta watch out!

This :dies:

Are there 2 or 3 episodes left?

And yeah at this point I’m team Sharonne 

57 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Are there 2 or 3 episodes left?

And yeah at this point I’m team Sharonne 

3 I think.

Next week is the roast
After that idk, maybe makeover

Then the top 3 finale

Shocked to see Sethlas go,  thought she was a lock for top 3. She really should have had a more consistent lipsync instead of just relying on tricks. Her & Marina did have the weakest video of the 3, but I loved how messy & raunchy each one of them were,  Drag Race US challenges are rarely like that nowadays :ahh:

Best ad: Sharonne & Estrella

Best chemistry and Rafaella looks: Venedita & Juriji

The way Juriji also had Sethlas, Marina, and Estrella pressed in the workroom too :ahh:Her power!

I think Juriji and Venedita deserved the win this week. They had a great ad plus amazing runways.
Yeah Sharonne and Estrella's ad was super fun. But their runways were a letdown.

Drag Sethlas and Marina were definitely the weakest couple and deservedly in the bottom.
I though Drag Sethlas was going to turn it out during the lipsync, but Marina really destroyed her. Bye Drag Sethlas!

Juriji was right in Untucked. I also feel like the girls really overreacted on her behavior. Nothing she said was bad at all. Y'all say she lacks versatility. She says y'all are not funny. Big f*cking deal. I love how Juriji has them all pressed lol.

Sharonne and Juriji remain my favorites. Hope they'll both make it to the finale.

Edited by TheseThingsHappen

The shake and go wigs this runway :rip: Juriji’s especially made me kii. Literally straight out the bag. 

The ******* (especially the second commercial) was a lot. I was a bit shocked :rip: Sethlas really got pounded in front of my salad!

Marina ATE that lip sync, I’m surprised you guys are surprised since her talent show was an amazing dance number. 

What a great episode :clap3: Sharonne did the best in the mini challenge and she was my favorite in the roast though I get why Marina won.  In conjuction with the runway look,  she was the best. 

Roast rankings:

01 Sharonne

02 Marina

03 Estrella

04 Juriji

05 Venedita

Heroine rankings:

01 Marina

02 Estrella

03 Juriji

04 Sharonne

05 Venedita

Fuego being the lipsync right after Eurovision :alexz:

Legends Carmen & Pupi :clap3:

The lipsync was worthy of a double shantay,  Best one of the season. Slightly preferred Juriji, though totally get why Venedita won. 

Can't wait for next week's episode :jonny5:

Another amazing episode!

This cast is seriously amazing - this has to be one of the most solid roasts ever.

Even Venedita, who was clearly the weakest, did a pretty good job!

I think the results were, once again, spot on.

I'm really sad, cause as much as I love her, I was hoping it would be Marina's time to go this week, but she won fair and square. 

JURIJI DER KLEE IS A ****ING LEGEND!

I am devastated she is leaving, but unfortunately it made sense. She still showed incredible talent, runways, and had a great run.

She will be missed and her exit while singing opera was iconic. We love you Queen :heart: 

holy **** this episode was excellent! 

juriji is an ICON

• ATRL Moderator

Marina kinda is the cockroach of the season.  There's no way I thought she'd win a lip sync against someone like Sethlas or do well in, let alone win, a roast, but yet :deadbanana2: she did it and she did it without payola or rigga morris.

30 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Another amazing episode!

This cast is seriously amazing - this has to be one of the most solid roasts ever.

Even Venedita, who was clearly the weakest, did a pretty good job!

I think the results were, once again, spot on.

I'm really sad, cause as much as I love her, I was hoping it would be Marina's time to go this week, but she won fair and square. 

JURIJI DER KLEE IS A ****ING LEGEND!

I am devastated she is leaving, but unfortunately it made sense. She still showed incredible talent, runways, and had a great run.

She will be missed and her exit while singing opera was iconic. We love you Queen :heart: 

It did not make sense. She had the best runway and imo her roast was better than Estrella's.

It seems like she is always being placed a spot below where she should be. 

Should have won the talk show, been safe for the musical etc. The producers clearly did not think she would be that popular.

I agree Juriji didn’t deserve bottom during the musical but winning the talk show? :rip: 

6 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

I agree Juriji didn’t deserve bottom during the musical but winning the talk show? :rip: 

Yes? She was the funniest snd definitely funnier than Venedita. Should have at least been high (i don't think she was). That's also the episode with that amazing Penelope cruz runway (just compare her dress to Willow's).

• ATRL Moderator

Every single one of Jurijis placements was fair IMO.  :michael:  

Great episode :clap3:

Sharonne ate in the mini challenge, it was very very funny. I also found it cool that they let the queens meet the people they were going to roast, especially because they were last season’s top 5.

The roast was great, very solid all around. Marina was the clear standout, no one saw it coming. She was funny and clever, a great mix. Sharonne was great too, but the build up to the jokes was a little too long. Juriji for me was absolutely safe, her roast was good, funny and had no dead moments. Estrella was funny too, but she speaks so fast that you can barely understand what she says, plus it’s clear she was reading which is not good. Venedita was clearly the worst, but in most other roast she would’ve probably been safe.

Marina, Juriji and Venedita’s runways were amazing, didn’t really care about Sharonne and Estrella’s (although it was the best the latter has looked all season).

The lip sync was incredible. Just wow. It gave me big Carmen VS Raja vibes, but even hotter. That was absolutely double shantay worthy and it sucks that España hasn’t had one yet (this season in particular would’ve greatly benefited from it considering how strong the cast is). I personally think that Juriji did slightly better, but it made more sense for Venedita to stay since she won more challenges.

That being said, I also think that Juriji’s track record was worse than it could’ve been. She was the funniest in the improv challenge (the flan skit was easily the funniest moment) and she was definitely not among the worst in the musical, not with those immaculate vocals. She’s an icon and deserved better.

Great episode

They all did good but Venedita and Juriji were the weakest ones for me

I really thought Marina was gonna leave this episode and the ***** really turned it

:bibliahh:

Now that we're missing 1 competitive episode is clear that Sharonne HAS to win

I mean the ***** has SLAYED the entire season

#crownthegrandma!

:gaylorcat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.