Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

JUSTICE FOR SETHLAS

She did kinda get murdered though :emofish:

The way Marina ate that lip-sync. I wasn't expecting that :rip:

I HATE THIS!!!!

Omg what an Amazing episode, Drag Queen Sumo, Overly Sexual Popper fueld ad campaigns, Night of 1000 Blond Bobs (Love you Rafaella), Juriji Serving once again on untucked, and perhaps the best Lip Sync in Espanas run! Amazing. 10/10 would recommend

I'm MAD, Seethlas was top 3 material & my personal fav, however Marina totally ate her up, I was noT expecting that :rip: 

Juriji's boring ass was lucky for having a great partner for her challenge. Her cheap ass Paris Hilton personality is getting tiring and her drag is not even impressive.

Also **** Estrella, I don't like su trasero gordo anymore for setting Sethlass up like that. :grump:

Since my original top 4 is gone now I'm hoping Venedita keeps slaying. :gaygacat6:She's that *****.

2 hours ago, t.A.T.u. said:

I'm MAD, Seethlas was top 3 material & my personal fav, however Marina totally ate her up, I was noT expecting that :rip: 

Same :skull:

I can't say I'm sad that Sethlas is gone after his tired ass loud screeching on every episode, his numerous fatphobic jokes on every episode and then the way she came for Miss Der Klee yesterday.

Bye, sweetheart. :gaycat5:

The sumo fighting, the overly sexual commercials, the fiery untucked. This episode was a fever dream! :ahh:

Estrella and Sharonne killed it in the commercial, theirs was absolutely the funniest one, but the runways were not good (low key the worst). Juriji and Venedita did very well in the commercial and also had the best runways. Marina and Sethlas... Were there. Their commercial was not that good and the runways didn't impress me that much.

I'm fuming that we lost Sethlas after Onyx. What the f*ck is up with this season eliminating strong contenders? Like, we know Marina's boring and unfunny ass in not going to do well in a roast, what's the point of keeping her over a queen who that just won a challenge? She did better in the lip sync, but they could've saved Sethlas if they wanted to because she was not bad.

Juriji absolutely ate everyone up in that Untucked. She is versatile with her looks. Also not both España and Italia having a big fight in Untucked during the Raffaella episode. It must be a tradition at this point :deadbanana4:

That being said, the Raffaella tribute was lovely. Farida's Raffaella is still unmatched though, that's just the truth :cm:

FJ0Q0olX0AQ7klQ?format=jpg&name=large

What's up with the Drag Syphilis stanning? I find her so forgettable :toofunny2:

I was rooting for Sethlas, but Marina destroyed her ass :rip: Great lipsync, a shocker.

30 minutes ago, CBC said:

What's up with the Drag Syphilis stanning? I find her so forgettable :toofunny2:

OMG :rip:

Is that what she ended up giving Onyx? :eli: 

Edit: Also, Im rewatching the runway and are the edges of Sharonnes Garment on the bottom all tattered??!!? Did she not finish it and just walked out there like that? OMG. Like, I love her, and she and Estrella did kill the challenge but that dress is...very much my first time in drag. Where is Derrick to hem that for her? And tbh, the Judges nailed it, that is "Drag" Rafaella cuz that's a man, Maury. :skull: 

Edited by Antonini

Sharonne and Estrella were BY FAR the worst on the runway.

Neither of them looked like Raffaella at all, Sharonne's wig was serving anything but Raffa...

Veneditta and Juriji were robbed once again of course but what's new? :sistrens:

This season keeps getting worse with every episode after the talent show. :rip: 

Estrella's look was cute imo

Edited by Giancor
Dd

Just rewatched Untucked and the way Juriji had them so bothered :bibliahh:

Rooting for Sharonne of course but a Juriji win would be a kii and I would stan too. 

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

This was actually the second best episode so far after the talent show imo. :skull:

5 minutes ago, igninton said:

This was actually the second best episode so far after the talent show imo. :skull:

I found the musical waaay more entertaining than this.

Actually I liked the most Marina and Sethlas ad I laughed more at theirs than the other two:rip:

Also Juriji personality rubbing me the wrong way somehow but it was a great drama untucked beacuse of her so:clap3:

Not this season giving one of the best lipscync all time after the most disastrous ones:rip:

Marina ate:clap3:

2 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Whaaat? you're not liking this season?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.