Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

20 hours ago, Almodusa said:

The random Dovima draggings this season :deadvision:

I didn't watch the first season so I thought she must be like a Willam/Vixen type character based on the way they randomly drag her every couple of episodes :rip:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

6 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I didn't watch the first season so I thought she must be like a Willam/Vixen type character based on the way they randomly drag her every couple of episodes :rip:

More of a Pearl lol

I'm glad Sethlas finally got her deserved win. 

Also glad that Diamante finally left, but I'm pissed it was this week and not the previous one, we deserved to have Onyx on this ball. Her first look was a serve:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEFKm_qbGA/

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

More of a Pearl lol

Pearl sweetie

3 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

I'm glad Sethlas finally got her deserved win. 

Also glad that Diamante finally left, but I'm pissed it was this week and not the previous one, we deserved to have Onyx on this ball. Her first look was a serve:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdEFKm_qbGA/

:jonnycat:

Did we really lose Onyx last week for this?! It was clear that Diamante would get sent home this week.
Onyx would've probably brought us some amazing looks for this ball. We were robbed.

Estrella and Diamante were clearly the bottom 2 of the week. All of Estrella's outfits were horrible. Her final look was just unforgivable. Probably one of the worst looks in Drag Race history. Diamante had some interesting concepts, but none of her looks really worked. And her final look was really bad. Also, there's no variety whatsoever in her runway walk. Does she really need to stomp down the runway for every single look?! Estrella rightfully won the lipsync!

I would've put Sharonne in the top again this week actually. I thought she had three really great outfits and concepts. But the winner this week was most definitely Drag Sethlas. Wow. All three looks were spectacular. Well done to her!

Sharonne and Juriji remain my favorites.

On 5/3/2022 at 3:06 PM, TheseThingsHappen said:

But the winner this week was most definitely Drag Sethlas. Wow. All three looks were spectacular. Well done to her!

Sethlas ATE.

I’m surprised I’m living for Sharonne and Venedita  so much. I think sometimes they over state people’s talent but Sharonne really is that *****.  I find Venedita quite funny too just in general. 

I just caught up and how did Estrella win the musical :rip: Sharonne or the pretentious one should of won.

Does anyone find the Juriji coming out of her shell storyline so funny when she hasn’t really changed that much :rip:

3 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Does anyone find the Juriji coming out of her shell storyline so funny when she hasn’t really changed that much :rip:

right? :skull: she did great every single episode and the musical was not that bad imo

5 minutes ago, Axel. said:

right? :skull: she did great every single episode and the musical was not that bad imo

I thought she did well but it was a pretty good musical overall. She didn’t emote that well to me but her signing was so good. Not bttm2 worthy though. 

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I’m surprised I’m living for Sharonne and Venedita  so much. I think sometimes they over state people’s talent but Sharonne really is that *****.  I find Venedita quite funny too just in general. 

I just caught up and how did Estrella win the musical :rip: Sharonne or the pretentious one should of won.

I think it's a self confidence storyline not a coming out of the shell one imo 

Next week being Night of the 1000 Raffaellas :jonny5:

Sharonne is WAY too talented. Probably should have been high this week tbh. I don’t see how she doesn’t win unless she starts flopping every single week from here on out. 

If she wins, her and Carmen are easily the strongest two winners from the first two seasons of any DR franchise, including All Stars. 

11 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Next week being Night of the 1000 Raffaellas :jonny5:

I wonder if they’ll do better than (some) of Italia’s girls :jonnycat:

Icon, legend and star Raffaella getting the recognition she rightfully deserves :jonnycat:

Still watching the episode but Juriji in untucked :deadbanana::ahh: The way I had tears in my eyes from laughing

Maybe it's the language barrier, but I thought everyone was overreacting at Juriji's comments :rip: 

She said you were unfunny.... And? You told her she wasn't versatile :rip: 

Honestly, the results of this week were spot on.

I'm EXTREMELY sad at the elimination, I really wanted Sethlas in the finale, but tbh it was kinda deserved...

She was the worst in the challenge and got lowkey destroyed in the lipsync. The gag with the sleeves was great, but not enough.

I'd rather have had Marina go (even though I love her too), but she earned staying 100% imo. 

Juriji and Venedita robbed. They slayed the challnge AND the runway. 

Juriji is the untucked queen and it was very rich of the queens to attack her and then call her mean lmao

That lip sync has GOT to be the best lip sync in Drag Race Espana's herstory and one of the best drag race lip syncs EVER.

Marina ATE and left no crumbs. I'm a huge Raffaella fan and I know her moves, mannerisms and everything Raffaella-related: Marina WAS Raffaella. I was so scared they were gonna keep Sethlas instead of her because of her track record but justice was made because that lip sync belonged to Miss Marina. :jonny6:

Edited by igninton

The way Supremme was announcing the mini challenge winner while Marina was still on the floor :dies: 

Juriji owning yet another episode dksjfhdkjsf she's so effortlessly iconic :bibliahh:

How are they gonna come for her versatility when she's been delivering cute looks in different styles? Just because her overall aesthetic is femme :rip:

mWdVs16.jpgiOEXOhv.jpgZk4awDN.jpg

Also didn't expect Marina to MURDER Sethlas wtf :jonny:

Deserved for saying Juriji's personality is acting dumb and horny when that's her personality too :fan:

I’m glad they finally dragged Juriji’s one note boring ass drag. Hope she leaves soon x

4 hours ago, igninton said:

That lip sync has GOT to be the best lip sync in Drag Race Espana's herstory and one of the best drag race lip syncs EVER.

Marina ATE and left no crumbs. I'm a huge Raffaella fan and I know her moves, mannerisms and everything Raffaella-related: Marina WAS Raffaella. I was so scared they were gonna keep Sethlas instead of her because of her track record but justice was made because that lip sync belonged to Miss Marina. :jonny6:

But wow I knew Marina absolutely snapped on her lipsync and runway but now looking at the actual video it just makes her performance even more brilliant!

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Juriji owning yet another episode dksjfhdkjsf she's so effortlessly iconic :bibliahh:

How are they gonna come for her versatility when she's been delivering cute looks in different styles? Just because her overall aesthetic is femme :rip:

mWdVs16.jpgiOEXOhv.jpgZk4awDN.jpg

Whoop here's the tea. As a wise woman once said "that's consistency".

Loved this episode but I'm sick of queens acting horny in EVERY acting challenge. Espana and Holland are especially guilty of this. With that being said the results were fair and miss Juriji just keeps on slaying and effortlessly reading the girls :bibliahh:. Love her sm lol.

Also Marina was so amazing during the runway and then during the lipsync she snapped soooooooo hard. After the sob story part in the werk room I thought they were getting rid of her but wow was I wrong. She Sasha Veloured Sehtlas. One of my all time fav lipsyncs :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.