Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

Spoiler

I get why Sharonne won, but this should have been Venedita's week. Her runway was the best and the Miguel Bose impersonation was perfect!

The Thalia Arransando lipsync was iconic :jonny5: Diamante ATE that and gave us the best lipsync of the season. That being said,  she'll be lucky to make top 5 by this point and doesn't change the fact her RuPaul was heavily disappointing. 

Shame for Onyx, she really gave the best & most consistent runway looks of the season.  Plus I'd have put Sethlas in the bottom 2 instead. 

Another very solid and entertaining episode :alexz: 

I would've given the win to Venedita, but other than that, I thought the results were spot on.

The lipsync was actually really good! Both of the girls did great, it was very close, and easily the best lipsync of the season.

I understand why Diamante stayed, but I'm still sad... I don't really care for her that much and I think Onyx has more to offer, but oh well....

Edited by NumbSoul

The lipsync was good! I feel way more sad watching these queens go then I do with the US/UK girls. I loved Onyx so I am sad to see them go.

The guest judge for next week. :ahh:

The way Sharonne embodied Veronica Forque was eerie, it literally felt like she was there on that panel. The crown is hers to lose at this point.

Edited by Claymore

1 hour ago, NumbSoul said:

Another very solid and entertaining episode :alexz: 

I would've given the win to Venedita, but other than that, I thought the results were spot on.

The lipsync was actually really good! Both of the girls did great, it was very close, and easily the best lipsync of the season.

I understand why Diamante stayed, but I'm still sad... I don't really care for her that much and I think Onyx has more to offer, but oh well....

Especially with a futuristic sewing challenge coming up next week.. where Diamanté will probably go home. Onyx’ elimination hurts on many levels 

Edited by Nikko

Juriji should’ve done ******* Manuela Trasobares, it would’ve been ICONIQUE and probably would’ve  given her the crown.

First of all this Snatch Game was atrocious. Even Sharonne, Juriji and Venedita doing very well couldn’t save the car crash that the rest of the cast was.

Marina and Estrella being safe was extremely suspicious. They were shown the least (especially Marina) and were as bad as the rest. Also, their runways weren’t good enough to grant them the safe spot, let’s be real.

Sharonne’s transformation was incredibile, to the point she was literally unrecognizable. I didn’t expect such a good impersonation from Venedita, and overall though she deserved to win more because I laughed at her jokes the most. Juriji was safe-ish, but she stood out considering how bad the rest of the queens were.

Now let’s address the elephant in the room: Diamante doing boy RuPaul. It was so bad, I really didn’t think someone could top Trixie’s Snatch Game. Mama, instant elimination.

The lip sync was so good, finally one where the queens don’t undress and throw away their wigs. It was so close I was certain they were going to keep them both. I’m mad as hell that Diamante got saved because you can tell she’s not top 4 material, while Onyx had an actual chance at winning. Her leaving doesn’t make any sense and it’s going to affect my perception of the season going forward because I’ll always think “what would’ve she done for this challenge/runway”?

I also have to say that maybe the first two episodes were too good and set the bar too high because everything that has followed them has low key been a little disappointing.

As someone who didn't get most of the references in the Snatch Game, I thought it was fine. Venedita definitely should've won imo. Her runway was better than Sharonne's loofa revealed into ok cosplay. 

Thank GOD Diamante and Onyx saved this season's lip syncs. That was the second best lip sync of the whole franchise minus La Gata Bajo La Lluvia. I only wish Sethlas was in the bottom so we could get an iconic battle. and because then Onyx would've been safe

Onyx leaving in the bottom 5 feels so incorrect omg. She was my winner from the promo and confirmed to be my winner from the first episode. Idk why they put her low last week but I worry that her low placements really started to get in her head. Definitely had the best runways of the whole cast and the fact we won't get to see her ball looks on TV sucks.

I have become a Sharonne stan. We stan professionalism and brains.

Edited by Claymore

56 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

This season sucks lol 

Said no one.

Juriji deserved the win. She was the only funny one in that pannel and I say this as a native Spanish speaker. The rest were all out messy or used extremely local jokes :zzz:

Deserved elimination :michael:

I would have given the win to Venedita tbh.

Also I was so sur they'd be saving that lip sync song for Drag Race Mexico whenever that happens nnn

I'm so sick of the Juriji misstreatment she should have so many more highs and even a win at this point, The Javis are truly heinous. 

Sharonne is winning this season there's NO WAY she's this talented :biblio: 

As bad as diamantes rupaul was…her doing boy rupaul with the quarantine facekini was HILARIOUS. She shoulda just sat there and not do anything lol 

Imagine Juriji doing this for the Snatch Game. :jonny5:

It's so obvious btw that she's influenced by her, she used to be famous in Spain in the 90s for being an openly trans opera singer and political activist. She was also famous for doing the song Juriji did for her talent show ('Habanera' from Carmen).

Edited by igninton

I hate it here :biblio: Onyx going home is CRIMINAL especially with next weeks challenge. 

Sharonne did deserve that win because she ate both in the challenge and on the runway. This is her season to lose at this point. Her saying she's either won or only been in the top this entire time scares me a bit though. 

Diamante has been flopping consistently at this point and will probably leave next week :skull: her looks are just so crunchy. Sethlas should have been lip syncing with her this week. 

I haven't been gagged by an elimination in a while... definitely didn't see this coming at all :skull: Onyx should've been in the finale :deadbanana4:

Hopefully Juriji keeps performing well after this :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.