Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

LMAO. I lived for them booting Marina from the true finale. She really didn’t deserve to lipsync. Glad Sharonne won. She was one of my faves since day 1!

The blackface win ? 

Final lipsync was meh because 2/3 relied on what they already did...Estrella using a ton of props, Venedita undressing, and I'm 100% sure Marina would have done that signature twirl thing if she had the chance to lipsync. By default my eyes were on Sharonne since we hadn't seen her lip-sync - it was fine and I'm glad she took that ugly cap off at least. She was going to win anyway regardless of if she flopped. Good season overall though, I enjoyed it! 

Also I can't believe they allowed Supremme to use her own music for the finale maxi challenge :deadbanana: QUEEN!

I'm not a huge fan of Marina, but she deserved that top 3 spot more than Estrella, she earned it. 

To be fai neither Marina nor Estrella deserved to be in the final lip sync. Both of them should've been cut and let Venedita and Sharonne have their moment to shine.

Enough with mediocrity and confessional queens being carried to the top 4! :angry:

I’m so happy with the results. I’ve been a stan since the first episode :smitten2:

The right queen won :clap3:

Them cutting Marina before the lipsync was such a kii :bibliahh:

The winner was obvious since like episode 2 but she deserves it. It’s the first time an older queen has won since Chad. Unlike the overrated hag Puppi, Sharonne actually serves quality. 

Edited by Mr.Link

Sharonne's win was incredibly well deserved and she proved that in the lipsync with the glittering hearts and the kiss to Venedita :clap3:

Though I was totally prepared for a Glenn Close/Olivia Colman Oscar situation where they would give the win to Venedita.

On 6/5/2022 at 8:44 PM, Miracle said:

Crowning a queen who has done blackface in the last 5 years...(or done blackface period)

is Spain sis...what can you expect ?

Them cutting Marina off at the last minute felt a little bit cruel :deadbanana2: but the right winner won! What an amazing season

:clap3:Congrats girl, you killed it. Also that music video was pretty good!

Also loved Ana and Supremme’s looks in the finale 

What a great season, despite it being one of the most obvious. I still really wish Onyx made it further, but I enjoyed the cast and season as a whole. 

Great. Sharonne Michaels got her crown. I mean I get it, that crown was hers since EP 1 but she's so dull.

Ugh, thank God this season gave us icons like Samantha, Juriji, Estrella, Venedita, Marina and Onyx.

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

:clap3:Congrats girl, you killed it. Also that music video was pretty good!

Also loved Ana and Supremme’s looks in the finale 

The red OPULENCE :jonny: 

Carmen's cameo :jonny4: she really is the one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Juriji is rumoured to be a guest judge on Drag Race Belgique! The true winner! :alexz:

8 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Juriji is rumoured to be a guest judge on Drag Race Belgique! The true winner! :alexz:

Whew yes, can't wait to see more of her! :jonnycat:

• 1 month later...

Yaaasss we’re getting an All Stars after Season 3!!! :jonny5:

(Canada better take notes)

4 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Yaaasss we’re getting an All Stars after Season 3!!! :jonny5:

(Canada better take notes)

Yaaaaaaas that's an amazing news! :jonnycat:

Hugáceo, Onyx and Juriji better get the call!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.