Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

50 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yaaaaaaas that's an amazing news! :jonnycat:

Hugáceo, Onyx and Juriji better get the call!

Those three plus Puppi, Sagitarria, Dovima, Sethlas and Veneditta are shoe-ins, I think

I hope they can bring in international girls so Lolita can finally have the acclaim she deserves :emofish:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Those three plus Puppi, Sagitarria, Dovima, Sethlas and Veneditta are shoe-ins, I think

I hope they can bring in international girls so Lolita can finally have the acclaim she deserves :emofish:

From what franchise is Lolita from?

I see the plans for an España vs The World were scrapped in favour of a pure All Stars season :gaycat3:

I'm fine with Spain doing their own all stars, with the season being filmed after their 3rd season they'll have more than 30 queens to choose from and that's more than enough imo

1 hour ago, Antonini said:

From what franchise is Lolita from?

France! She was done so wrong because of her Hispanic roots.

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

I see the plans for an España vs The World were scrapped in favour of a pure All Stars season :gaycat3:

I'm fine with Spain doing their own all stars, with the season being filmed after their 3rd season they'll have more than 30 queens to choose from and that's more than enough imo

Yeah but can the S3 girls come back so soon to do AS? Are they filming S3 and AS back to back? If not, and AS is filmed after S3 airs, then that would be okay. 

Some of the girls acting the fool on Twitter as if they won't come back if they get the call :rip:

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Ugh, not Pupi. I know those judges would praise her to the high heavens for doing the bare minimum. The rest yes, I'd love to see it!

Lolita needs an honorem spot in All Stars for serving the most creative and fun runway looks on DR France. She's an icon.

32 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Ugh, not Pupi. I know those judges would praise her to the high heavens for doing the bare minimum. The rest yes, I'd love to see it!

Lolita needs an honorem spot in All Stars for serving the most creative and fun runway looks on DR France. She's an icon.

I mean, as much as I hate her, she and that other fat ***** from S2 are guaranteed spots at this point. They're even on a show with Supremme and Sharonne.

50 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I mean, as much as I hate her, she and that other fat ***** from S2 are guaranteed spots at this point. They're even on a show with Supremme and Sharonne.

No I know, but it still pisses me off. If that's the price to pay to get all the other legends on my screen again, I can accept it :emofish:

• 4 months later...

Season 2 was still good but a bit of a step down from Season 1 so hopefully this improves a tad

Also Pupi WILL be winning All Stars and the girls can seethe. 

pupi-poisson-gun.gif

S2 started off so good, the Talent show was literally god tier and then that horror runway…… 

got bored by the end but I know this franchise will deliver 

4 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

S2 started off so good, the Talent show was literally god tier and then that horror runway…… 

got bored by the end but I know this franchise will deliver 

That episode is on another level, an adrenaline rush from start to finish :jonny4:

• 2 weeks later...

It's that time of the year girlies :gaycat5:

Edited by igninton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.