Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

1280x720.jpg

Season 3 Premieres April 16

Cast: 

Teaser:

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

Best Series in the Franchise! Rooting for Juriji after she let Marina have it! Team Sharonne and Diamante as well!

Spoiler

Samantha finally out. :gaycat2:

I am loving Juriji, Sharonne and Sethlas. They slay. Marina is a slay as well but she got dragged hard :skull:

Can't wait for some of the rest to leave asap.

I don't have anyone that I stan yet but Juriji being just SAFE 3 weeks in a row?? ROBBED :biblio:

Samantha actually did pretty good last episode imo :deadbanana4: Estrella should've been in the bottom instead

46 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

I don't have anyone that I stan yet but Juriji being just SAFE 3 weeks in a row?? ROBBED :biblio:

Juriji deserved to win last week's challenge, the flan skit was hilarious :fish2:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Juriji deserved to win last week's challenge, the flan skit was hilarious :fish2:

Tea, it was way better than the 1st group, which didn't make me laugh one bit :deadbanana4:

I don't know how they judged this episode, like it was an improv challenge and they had to make it funny but barely anyone was. For me the winner was Supreme, she was the only one saying funny stuff :skull:

Like Sharonne gave a good performance but funny it was not. Estrella being funny but because it was nonsensical. Diamante low for doing a decent job and trying. Venedita was barely in her skit yet they gave her the win because she was the only one who was not a mes in her group. Jota being in the bottom for doing the same as Sethlas yet she was safe. Samantha being in the bottom because she did not have a character but Onyx was a dog that barely participated in her skit before it became a flan fight, and Juri not being at least high even tho she had to put flan all over her body and make it look good :psyduck:

I am kinda over the Jerry Springer type challenges. They always descend into unfunny chaos :coffee2:

Espana's version of this challenge was no different :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Morissette said:

I am kinda over the Jerry Springer type challenges. They always descend into unfunny chaos :coffee2:

Espana's version of this challenge was no different :coffee2:

Spilled :clap3:

I actually thought Samantha did well in this challenge and should have been safe. Juriji was the only one worthy of a high or win to me.. yet she was safe wtf

Jota is a superhero for that elimination.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qag25slfxi71bl1c2

:clap3:

Finally that payolad unfunny hag is gone. Now speaking of Jota…

Imagine being chewed out on national tv for farting all day and stinking up the room.

Juriji is a queen and delivered the most hilarious moment this season.

I wonder if the Javis are less reactive to the performances this season? Maybe they were having marital problems? Cuz so far they have been significantly more subdued...maybe little javi told big Javi to not be such a camera hog since the gays liked him more last season? :eli:

Ugh to be a fly on that wall...or have my walls crushed by them...ugh :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, Antonini said:

I wonder if the Javis are less reactive to the performances this season? Maybe they were having marital problems? Cuz so far they have been significantly more subdued...maybe little javi told big Javi to not be such a camera hog since the gays liked him more last season? :eli:

Ugh to be a fly on that wall...or have my walls crushed by them...ugh :jonnycat:

Lol

Or maybe they're trying to be less extra and not take the spotlight from the competitors 

Surprised there's not been a design challenge yet, isn't it always within the first three episodes regardless of franchise? :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.