RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Condragulations to the winner!

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

They really want Loosey gone. I wish they give a season without production meddling, at least we can have something to compare with these overproduced seasons.

• Replies 40.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

23 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Sasha’s padding was crazy. Bottom worthy. 

it was on purpose and campy, next

Edited by ChapelHooker

55 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Like, if we are counting "high", Marcia will technically be the highest queen of the season over many past seasons' winners. :gaycat5:
It's practically "first loser" placement. So, let me ask y'all a very fair question:

Edit for further context:

Oop

loosey-smile.gif

3 hours ago, Cain said:

Also I like Luxx but she was very offputting this episode
How hard is it to just get into a conversation with your partner? Like that was that lady's first time on a TV set probably and Luxx did absolutely nothing to make her feel comfortable or just have a chitchat with her whereas all the other queens did. And then only at the end of the episode she found out that the teacher had queer kids and then she did the forced 'she's such a great person' confessional, idk it just rubbed me the wrong way 

Yea honestly I think luxx is just awkward and hides behind the persona. 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

the switching in here :skull: ppl dragging luxx and defending loosey :skull:

say what you want, Loosey was an excellent competitor and occasional villain this season :clap3: and Let Loose will be prolly the most remembered thing from this season along with Anetra’s duck. but i just know if they bring Loosey back for All Stars production would send her home first just to watch the meltdown :ahh: 

Luxx is playing chess, someone mentioned it already, but she totally knew there was no way to avoid the bottom after being given that teacher. the judges will always try to act like the obvious difference isn't there when we can all see that woman was NEVER going to look like Luxx.

She made an outfit to lipsynch in, with a reveal for the right lyric and it worked. She ATE that lipsynch btw.

It is a little frustrating observing more obvious producer intervention as the seasons go on. Loosey did not deserve B2 in either of these episodes and I'm not even a big fan. 

My ranking this week:

1. Anetra

2. Sasha

3. Loosey

4. Mistress

5. Luxx

The Luxx hate in here is a kii.

She's been one of the top entertaining queens of the season, she has delivered in challenges and also showed some personality and made the season worth watching unlike some of the more payola'd "frontrunners" of the season. She's done nothing truly abysmal the entire season to deserve people saying "she should just be sent home at this point."

Meanwhile Anetra does a duck walk in episode 1 and yall act like she invented ballroom culture and never let us forget it and act like she will serve one of the top winners to ever come from the show.

Sasha has had a max of 10 minutes of screen time with some good looks but otherwise might as well be casper when it comes to season 15 and yall treat her just as godly as Anetra.

Mistress has been great representation just like Luxx as far as great entertainment for the show while also doing well in the competition, glad to have had her around this season.

Luxx's lipsync was awful. Flailing around like a mess and not knowing a single lyric... She's kind of a flop.

The way the entire public is now rallying behind Loosey :ahh:

Mother Loose stays winning

The judging was off

Sasha should've won considering how much her daughter slayed :jonny5:

Mistress should've been at the btm, her pair were very stiff. She would've been sent home by Luxx easily

I kinda want to save Luxx based on the Jenifer Coulage lewk alone lmao but she deserved btm

They really determined to get Lucy out :rip:

You **** need to determine what it is that you want. Do stunts win lipsyncs or does actually lipsyncing and knowing the words win lipsyncs. If its stunts, the lux should have been eliminated all the way back in the lalaporza and Jax would be top 4. 😵💫😵💫 Quite frankly Loosey gave nothing, but she at least knew the words. Loosey should have won or it should have been a double Sashay.

Second, highs dont matter. Hell, wins really dont matter anymore. The season is set up for Anetra vs Sasha (new young performer vs old school diva, i.e the whole plot of the season) and Luxx and Mistress were only brought along for the drama. One of the two are going home next week, and we will probs have a anetra, sasha, and x finale.

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

it was on purpose and campy, next

bad ≠ campy. It was lumpy and gave a weird silhouette. Nina and Symone have done extreme padding well on the show. Sasha’s was something different 

Spoiler

imagine if someone like Marcia delivered that "lip"synch, y'all would go IN

How in the hell was Sasha safe looking like THAT? A mess and a half.

5 minutes ago, Claymore said:

How in the hell was Sasha safe looking like THAT? A mess and a half.

ikr? should've won fr

Loosey and Anetra were the only ones who did good :skull:  It should have been Sasha vs Luxx

i really dont get the cheers over Loosey being gone.

like, do you guys want to watch a boring tv show with no one to laugh at? thank u producers for only one Loose-less episode this season

Anw, Sasha for the win. That music video preview was gaggy. Sasha serving Sasha stepdown look, Luxx looking cunty af, Mistress ready to stomp on some girls and Anetra... wearing her entrance look?

Edited by dumbsparce

We love Loosey and obvi will be rooting for her on All Stars, but in this season we see better winners with more potential.

The amount of people who believe panetration should win is crazy... over SASHA? over MISTRES??? hell even over LUXX??? whats more concerning is that the edit is pointing for her to win :toofunny2:

Pp8ZEgP.giff

That was a really bad lipsync. Y'all can say whatever you want but it was. Luxx didn't know the words & Loosey did absolutely nothing. Luxx may have gave high energy but you gotta know the words, Baby Gurl. It's called a lipsync. Loosey may have known the words but gurl... do something! That cartwheel was embarrassing. I would've been ok with *BOTH* of them going home.

Besides luxx who was obvi bottom I could see them switching anyone of the girls around in a bit nitpicking way tbh :rip:

31 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

We love Loosey and obvi will be rooting for her on All Stars, but in this season we see better winners with more potential.

Tea!

loosey-smile.gif

INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS

Anetra: 393k

Sasha: 271k

Luxx: 157k

Mistress: 155k

I wonder what top 2 the production is going to choose

loosey-smile.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.