RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

I've been trying my best to find a pic, but wasnt the orange mullet Jax wore worn by Bosco last season too?

Costco's opinion on what looks good on the runway is about as valid as Stanky Muse's

ezgif-1-4b2f18e685.thumb.gif.74c242b8e23

• Replies 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

I’m sorry but to those saying Salina’s look was good… it looked like a thrift store outfit with a parachute on it. Not arguing that Amethyst deserved to go home but there was nothing good about that outfit. 

Jaxx looks like knuckles the enchida.- a panelist in Matty Rants. 

i see it.  

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I feel like there hasn't been any non-winner from S11 onwards whose opinion holds weight the way Detox's, Alaska's, Kennedy's, etc does. You know, actual drag queens with years of experience that are easy-going and let their cvnt speak for itself. That's my main issue with the latest seasons.

Some points were made but I feel Brooke, Ra'Jah, Silky, Kornbread, kinda Kandy, and unfortunately Gigi all fit this bill. Also, win or lose you can add Mistress and Sasha to that as well. 

Highkey Widow should be up there too but the show did her too dirty and the post-show controversy made it worse. 

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

I feel like there hasn't been any non-winner from S11 onwards whose opinion holds weight the way Detox's, Alaska's, Kennedy's, etc does. You know, actual drag queens with years of experience that are easy-going and let their cvnt speak for itself. That's my main issue with the latest seasons.

Let’s not erase Brooklyn like that :mazen:

5 hours ago, Jacobdaniel said:

I'm here for all this Detox love. They're one of my all-time favorite Drag Race queens. I'd love to see her back on a Global All Stars season. Crown it!

Dh5x.gif

Eat it up, and CROWN it.

Dh5x.gif

The way YVIE erased brooky so hard that the poor girl had to be locked away as a host with 0 power, in a quick lil spin off that only has produced 1 real star(Jimbo)

Dh5x.gif

5 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The way YVIE erased brooky so hard that the poor girl had to be locked away as a host with 0 power, in a quick lil spin off that only has produced 1 real star(Jimbo)

Dh5x.gif

Put some respect on Icesis, she washes half of the US winners

I feel like they're gonna pull a SAFE-SAFE-SAFE-HIGH-HIGH-HIGH-HIGH-WIN storyline with Mistress because they seem to feel the need to do that eery season 

6 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Kind of tamisha tbh lol

and Gigi Goode y’all aren’t ready for that convo lol 

6 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

The shameless edit to make it look like Salina didn’t lose the lipsync :toofunny2: in some parts the image looked pixelated because they were trying to crop Amethyst completely out of the frame. 

wtf are you even talking about :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Gigi Goode and I feel like we might have some from this season

High came down and that may have been a stretch

but only slightly hihi 

I love Gigi now but pls :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Dh5x.gif

Off the top of my head, Canada gave us Prianka, Lemon, Icesis, Fiercalicious. It's definitely given some stars.

Dh5x.gif

Edited by Jacobdaniel

1 minute ago, Jacobdaniel said:

Off the top of my head, Canada gave us Icesis and Fiercalicious. It's definitely given some stars.

Dh5x.gif

agreed

Dh5x.gif 

Gigi Goode? You mean the one that managed to talk her ass out of the crown that was literally edited to be hers the whole season? The one that ****** up her final assignment so bad that she had to desperately pander to Ru?

I forgot Gigi really cosplayed as RuPaul for her first finale performance and for the last one she based her entire act on Ru’s favorite movie… and still lost :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Gigis stock has risen after Symone won but nobody is running to her take on anything drag race related.  

9 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Dh5x.gif

I know ur prob just dragging but I’d honestly argue that Priyanka and Icesis are also stars from CDR. And of course Ms. fierce is pending following an AS season 

edit: Lemon is close and could still get there but needs another season of doing well to be considered at Drag Race “star” imo. UKVsTW kinda tanked her poor girl 

Edited by Rigalo

I mean I clearly don’t like the girl and was the #1 Gigi hater during 12 but she’s pretty undeniably one of the biggest stars to come out of modern/post season 10 Drag Race

Brooke

Silky

Ra’Jah

Jaida

Gigi

Symone

Goat Milk unfortunately

Kandy

Kornbread

Like those are pretty clearly the modern day Drag Race legends 

in what world did Salina lose the LSFYL? I'm an OSH and I can clearly see she killed it.

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I mean I clearly don’t like the girl and was the #1 Gigi hater during 12 but she’s pretty undeniably one of the biggest stars to come out of modern/post season 10 Drag Race

Brooke

Silky

Ra’Jah

Jaida

Gigi

Symone

Goat Milk unfortunately

Kandy

Kornbread

Like those are pretty clearly the modern day Drag Race legends 

Don't forget UtiGOD 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.