RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Never underestimate the fan power of an average bodied white man with a mildly attractive face. Some ****** in Ohio, Arkansas or Iowa see themselves in her and is willing to kill anyone who steps in their way of their mediocre dreams of being the next Trixie Mattel. 

Salina's acc got banned as well. And she did nothing to Marcia. So there's definitely more than just this.

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

like I really thought this was a top 3 look. Jorgeous won a design challenge for less.

I'm kinda turning into a Luxx stan, we love a delusional queen who can also back it up with Nerve and Talent

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

like I really thought this was a top 3 look. Jorgeous won a design challenge for less.

tbf it’s a lil frumpy fitting and this is better hair than what she ended up using but i very much agree; both Jax and Selina didn’t belong in the bottom …. yes Selina’s was ugly but she did a lot with the alotted time compared to someone like Spice. and like why was Malaysia high ???? in what world ? and Sasha got judged from the shoulders up ????? Robin’s look was okay but u could see visible foam and unfinished edges on her shoulder pad. i didn’t get any of it.

On rewatch those were some meh looks

the number of tiny two pieces 

9 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I'm not sure if this season feels like it belongs between  6-8 because the fashion is bad or because it's entertaining 

Season 2-4 vibes awful runways. Overall fun personalities. Why they got rid of TV gold Irene so soon, I'll never understand. 

8 hours ago, Afferty said:

Luxx deserved :clap3: the way she was living with every single compliment, her eyes were shining with excitement :bibliahh: she really is delusional with her self-love -which is entertaining to watch but not sure how it'll be on the future episodes-.

Luxx is so hard to  instantly love.  Like she deserves her flowers but Ive never seen someone so In need of constant affirmation. How is she a virgo?  she's   gotta be a leo rising there. Yikes. Honestly first time she stunned though. I think design challenges are peak artistry and  she proved she can back up  her delusion. 

Edited by manwhore

Jax and Salina were done so dirty lol that being said the wig Jax wore on the runway with the look was atrocious 

We finally have a guest with personality for Bianca to work with. This is by far the best Pit Stop this season.

Jax deserved bottom 3. It was shapeless and boxy-looking. She needs to start padding :skull: 

No idea how Spice wasn't in the bottom for literally wearing a piece of fabric. 

Jax’s outfit wasn’t bad but sadly she just does NOT have the body to not cinch and pad. She is far too short and boxy to get away with that and it makes all her outfits look even worse. It’s not fair but that’s the harsh reality of it. 

And yes in rewatch both robins and jax or equivalent 

Both safe 

11 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

We finally have a guest with personality for Bianca to work with. This is by far the best Pit Stop this season.

The best (last week ft Adore) was Monet's worst (feat katya who gave her nothing to work with  and I'll always bring it up.)

This didn't give much hope.  Ill give it a try. 

Edited by manwhore

Aura should’ve been bottom 2 this week. That outfit was horrible. 

48 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Aura should’ve been bottom 2 this week. That outfit was horrible. 

But at least it was flattering. Jax and Salina looked like bricks

Maybe Spice should've been in Jax's spot but her outfit wasn't good enough for me to be angry with the judges, it was too boxy and didn't properly fit.

Anyway Luxx ate, Sasha's look on the other hand wasn't all that to me.

I might be misremembering and confusing it with Jax’s critiques, but wasn’t Salina’s main critique that the outfit was too much and it was swallowing her a bit. If she were thinner, it would have been even worse :rip: 

Big girls get unfair critiques a lot but I don’t think that was the issue with Salina’s ugly outfit.

Who would we have put bottom besides Salina/Jax too? I think Anetra/Aura’s had really bad parts (Aura’s didn’t fit her back when she turned and Anetra’s skirt was horrible), but overall it was a solid design challenge.

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I might be misremembering and confusing it with Jax’s critiques, but wasn’t Salina’s main critique that the outfit was too much and it was swallowing her a bit. If she were thinner, it would have been even worse :rip: 

Big girls get unfair critiques a lot but I don’t think that was the issue with Salina’s ugly outfit.

Who would we have put bottom besides Salina/Jax too? I think Anetra/Aura’s had really bad parts (Aura’s didn’t fit her back when she turned and Anetra’s skirt was horrible), but overall it was a solid design challenge.

Right: with Jax and Salina, it was all about fit. This was a strong sewing challenge overall: there was no LaLa Ri in the Bag Ball/Jiggly Caliente's Apocalyptic Couture/Rita Baga Canuck Couture (yes, I know she won, don't @ me). So this time I think the bottoms simply went to whoever looked the least flattering, and with that criteria, Jax and Salina both deserved the bottom. I mean, Salina is literally a box with a little head on top:

15 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ke8f9Jf.png

The bustier is ****, the skirt length is ****, the shoulder proportions are ****, the jacket going awkwardly into the skirt waist is ****, she's ****.

Luxx giving me Violet 2.0 :jonny5: I love how her confidence makes the girls FUME

• ATRL Moderator

I’m pro padding.  If you’re a queen who doesn’t wanna pad? Fine I guess all drag is valid or whatever, but you better give us looks that SUIT the body type you’re serving.   

I love Detox so much, for all the discourses around Alaska vs. Katya, Detox should've won AS2

2 hours ago, Witchpop said:

Came here to say and post this!!! Bianca is on fire because she is with someone who has a brain.

DeLa's scary ass was on mute, Jinx was high as a kite, Adore is dumb af, and Scarlet just wanted to be there.

2 hours ago, jinzo said:

Jax deserved bottom 3. It was shapeless and boxy-looking. She needs to start padding :skull: 

No idea how Spice wasn't in the bottom for literally wearing a piece of fabric. 

This was Ru's real issue, she even said it, she wants Jax to pad and stop giving boy body.

16 hours ago, genetic fail said:

This! But at least Salina gave a cute lipsync

Yeah I dont like her but gotta give her credit she did a nice lipsync. I also liked her outfit :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.