RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Are you #Team…

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Is untucked worth watching?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Ya Ya

• satellites.™

Salina just grates my nerves and her look was ugly af.

Honestly this design challenge was so underwhelming. GIVE THEM MORE TIME!!!!

I miss when we got epic gowns and full fledged costumes and pieces of fabric weren't winners....

Just now, Relampago. said:

Is untucked worth watching?

You get to know the girls more considering the cut on the main show but that's about it. Will probably be my last week watching it live though because the hour wait isn't cute :skull: 

-Luxx absolutely dogwalked everyone :ahh:

-I actually thought Loosey’s was very well constructed from the front but wtf was happening in the back?

-Malaysia’s makeup is very rough. It’s kinda shocking that she’s a celebrity makeup artist. 

-Anetra and Robin had similar looks but I actually preferred Anetra’s. I might be biassed though because Anetra is pretty much my favourite now. 

-I thought Spice should’ve been in the bottom with EsTitties. Amethyst at least made something serviceable. 

-Sasha’s body is insane. Her look reminded me of one of mother Roxxxy’s looks on S5 

-Jaxx’s look was good but she needs to figure out her shape and pad. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

Also, the WAP floor fist pound is the most tired, played out, cliché drag move at this point. Retire it. 

Not surprised Luxx won,  that look was gorgeous :clap3: Sasha would have made a great winner,  loved her look!

Not surprised Amethyst & Salina were bottom 2 and Saliva BODIED Amethyst in the lipsync. 

Janelle was a great guest judge and she looked Immaculate & so intellectual & insightful in Untucked :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

The correct winner :clap3: I love that we got to see more of Luxx in the werkroom this episode. We have to stan, for sure. Loosey also had a good showing. They better release a longer cut of the reading challenge on YouTube because the cast seemed funny :angry:

Mistress is still my fave, but I don't love how her only "storyline" is in relation to Spice (what happens if Spice leaves soon?) and I'm not seeing a WIN for her next week either. We need a roast. (Though Loosey could win that, too.)

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

Jax and Salina were done dirty

Salina's outfit was SO unflattering and boxey.

Ke8f9Jf.png

The bustier is ****, the skirt length is ****, the shoulder proportions are ****, the jacket going awkwardly into the skirt waist is ****, she's ****.

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The correct winner :clap3: I love that we got to see more of Luxx in the werkroom this episode. We have to stan, for sure. Loosey also had a good showing. They better release a longer cut of the reading challenge on YouTube because the cast seemed funny :angry:

Mistress is still my fave, but I don't love how her only "storyline" is in relation to Spice (what happens if Spice leaves soon?) and I'm not seeing a WIN for her next week either. We need a roast. (Though Loosey could win that, too.)

Salina's outfit was SO unflattering and boxey.

Ke8f9Jf.png

The bustier is ****, the skirt length is ****, the shoulder proportions are ****, the jacket going awkwardly into the skirt waist is ****, she's ****.

Oh well when you put it like that I see your point. Maybe my support for them comes from the fact that I think their room had the more “professional” looking materials to start from. 

Not Luxx winning the challenge right in the week of her drama with TTT :fan:

Anetra looks so cute out of drag I'm loving how she's getting more confessionals :heart:

Loosey slayed that reading challenge oh my god. And to think everyone doubted her after the first two episodes :clap3:

Luxx bodied that challenge and noone really came close to her garment.

23 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

-Anetra and Robin had similar looks but I actually preferred Anetra’s. I might be biassed though because Anetra is pretty much my favourite now. 

-I thought Spice should’ve been in the bottom with EsTitties. Amethyst at least made something serviceable. 

Agreed with both points. Robin only got the high placement because they probably wanted to give the consistently safe girls some critique.

Same with Malaysia, I thought she was gonna be in the bottom tbh. Her look didn't really match the rest of the collection.

And I can forgive Spice being safe because Amethyst was already running on fumes and I'm tired of seeing her nose.

45 minutes ago, CBC said:

could've been a triple sashay for the girls in the bottom :bibliahh:

This! But at least Salina gave a cute lipsync

It would have been kinda a cool twist if the best look in each collection were the tops and the worst in each collection were the bottoms :chick1:

I’m tired of these team challenges where them being in teams has no bearing on the results.

Edited by Rotunda

Not someone saying he’d go back to boy insta after the show. The “no talent” thing got to him.

Good. Good. 

everything about him is so forced. It doesn’t make sense

9 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Not someone saying he’d go back to boy insta after the show. The “no talent” thing got to him.

Good. Good. 

Horrible singing voice, mediocre guitar playing. The least he could do is take his top off and let us objectify him? :rip:

Her wardrobe is so so bad. Thank you producers for not letting any of those atrocities disgrace the runway :deadbanana2:

Not a girl group challenge but make them old :rip: we’re being robbed of a slayful Anetra/Sasha performance :angry: 

Already can tell Loosey is winning next week’s challenge, she’s really good at that corny camp humour, at the very least she’ll get a top 3 and be the front runner :pukey:

49 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Good. Good. 

a literal nightmare

Watching now, them only showing one read for some girls and only “good” ones :rip: 

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Good. Good. 

The insta/twitter has always been both boy/drag queen. So he wouldnt be going back to anything?

Amethyst better be going home, you can tell anxiety is eating her the **** up :skull:

Sasha’s ******* FACE and HAIR :jonny6:

it’s kind of annoying that they gave Spice story and multiple talking heads this episode (for the 5th week) when there are queens like Robin who literally has yet to be featured at all 5 epis in :skull:

Edited by Rigalo

First the white twinkies and now Aura twinkies from the Philippines/Asia? What’s going on. :biblio:

I’m so fated and toxic that now I’m starting to think Mistress is doing this to herself. I’m so toxic. Cancel me.  It’s just that I’ve dated and known far too many psychos that would do things like that to themselves to garner empathy and support. Sorry queen, it crossed my mind. Im messed up in the head for thinking it.  Poor mistress.

Edited by manwhore

7 minutes ago, manwhore said:

First the white twinkies and now Aura twinkies from the Philippines/Asia? What’s going on. :biblio:

I’m so fated and toxic that now I’m starting to think Mistress is doing this to herself. I’m so toxic. Cancel me.  It’s just that I’ve dated and known far too many psychos that would do things like that to themselves to garner empathy and support. Sorry queen, it crossed my mind. Im messed up in the head for thinking it.  Poor mistress.

Why are you blaming aura fans like she has any anyways? :skull: Beyond whatever the hell you are saying in the second paragraph.

it’s Marshall’s **** since their untucked drama bled into this episode 

Edited by Rigalo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.