RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Q will bomb the makeover… manifest

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Spice should have been in the bottom. Like Salina and Jax's looks were much better than the nothing she did :rip:

Luxx ATEEEEEE! Well deserved win! :heart2:

Robyn and Malaysia were good too. Sasha's was nice. 

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

They really said “who can we get to lip sync so Amethyst can get tf outta here?” 

and tbh Amethyst probably could have eaten a couple of the remaining cast members UP (paprika, jan’s sister)

i really felt an Amethyst - Robin lip sync approaching

thought the judging has been fair-ish so far this season but i didn't get it at all tonight. correct winner though

I thought Salina’s look was cute so dont know why she is in the bottom. Say i dont have taste idgaf.

Amethyst deserved that bottom, but when they called the teams i thought Robin or Jax were lip syncing against her. 

Aura crying next week is a fakeout for her winning. Which is weird giving the edit. So thag means we are going:

Anetra-Sasha-Loosey-Lux-Aura-Mistress??

And then the rest of the wins will only be going to these queens. Top 4 is going to be Mistress/Sasha/Lux with Anetra vs Loosey for that 4th spot. And considering talking heads, i think Loosey makes top 4 and Anetra gets cut at 5. Aura still has an early out edit so i could see win-low-Btm2-out.

Jax is going to be in the bottom for the rest of the episodes she is on and will be sending home every queen she is against for the next three queens watch. They are setting her up and they hate her.

bro you're not in spoilers!!!

edit: wait, maybe you're not spoiling lol. it just seemed like it

Edited by Jacobdaniel

Also did Robin even say anything in this episode? She is going home as soon as they can out her in the bottom. I feel really bad for her.

Gagged ‘em a bit

spacer.png

I can’t remember the last time a season had front runners that were actually all likeable:jonny6:

4 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

bro you're not in spoilers!!!

edit: wait, maybe you're not spoiling lol. it just seemed like it

No im guessing. Because we only get four-six winners of challenges. Mistress is obviously making it to the finale, but i think they showed Aura crying to fake us out and make us think she is in the bottom. Meaning Mistress should win episode 7? On the sixth elimination. That sets up our top 5. But Aura is still getting a first out edit, so i think she is going to be the shock “win but out at top 10.” 

I predict this is now the exit order:

1. Robin (or whenever she is put in the bottom). (Jax sends home)

2. Marcia (Jax sends home)

3. Spice (Jax send home)

4. Jax (Aura sends home)

5. Aura (Anetra or Sasha sends home)

6. Malaysia/Salina

7. Salina/Malaysia

8. Anetra

Top 4: Mistress /Loosey/Sasha/Lux

They can also spread the wins out evenly so everyone has 2-3 wins to make it seem very close ala season 5. That is what it seems like they are trying to do vs do a Symone domination for anyone.

my predictions this week were mostly right!! just got one low queen and one high queen wrong (aura but we got jax for low, loosey but we got robin/malaysia for high). KNEW salina was gonna be in the bottom as soon as i saw her garment, and was scared it was gonna be a poppy moment for her, but she CHEWED that lipsync! :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Gagged ‘em a bit

spacer.png

I can’t remember the last time a season had front runners that were actually all likeable:jonny6:

thanks for spoiling... 

4 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

No im guessing. Because we only get four-six winners of challenges. Mistress is obviously making it to the finale, but i think they showed Aura crying to fake us out and make us think she is in the bottom. Meaning Mistress should win episode 7? On the sixth elimination. That sets up our top 5. But Aura is still getting a first out edit, so i think she is going to be the shock “win but out at top 10.” 

3. Spice (Jax send home)

4. Jax (Aura sends home)

6. Malaysia/Salina

7. Salina/Malaysia

8. Anetra

They can also spread the wins out evenly so everyone has 2-3 wins to make it seem very close ala season 5. That is what it seems like they are trying to do vs do a Symone domination for anyone.

Before anyone says anything this is my predictions and how i think the season will go this is not a spoiler or anything. 

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

3. Spice (Jax send home)

4. Jax (Aura sends home)

6. Malaysia/Salina

7. Salina/Malaysia

8. Anetra

i'm REALLY trying not to hate, but to even include who'll be in the bottom each week seems so sus :skull: like theres no way of knowing who would be in the bottom and when unless you're somewhat informed about challenges and when they appear + are guessing off that, or are fully just pretending to not know spoilers. i'm sorry if im wrong, but its really alarming to me :chick3:

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i'm REALLY trying not to hate, but to even include who'll be in the bottom each week seems so sus :skull: like theres no way of knowing who would be in the bottom and when unless you're somewhat informed about challenges and when they appear + are guessing off that, or are fully just pretending to not know spoilers. i'm sorry if im wrong, but its really alarming to me :chick3:

Honestly, last week i said Jax would be in the bottom this week and i’m shocked she isnt. But Jax has nothing but performance skills. I’ve been predicting Jax lipsyncing every week tbh. But its coming. 🤣🤣

Also side note. It is disgusting that the people with the least confessionals are two black queens that are still in the competition. Robin has had 8 total confessionals. 7 in episode 1 and one in episode 2. Jax has had 9 confessionals, 

5 in ep 1, 2 in ep 2, and 2 in ep 4. Irene was first out and has 21 confessionals. Princess Poppy was second out and has 11.  This is not fair to either of them. When you channel this to instagram followers, there is a reason they both are having the least instagram gains, with Robin literally being the queen with the lowest gains out of all queens. She is seeing not benefit to being on this season and it is not fair. This is now a Robin stan account. #justice4robin

Jax and Selina did not deserve the bottom placement :skull:

Spice and Amethyst were the weakest imo

Uretras and Sashas looks are kinda ugly too

They have to do old women girl groups next week? Poor the performance girls who were counting on this challenge...:skull:

I enjoyed this episode a lot. It's probably the strongest so far since the premiere. I am so glad they finally took a page from Canada's drag race season 1's group design challenge. I've been wanting to see this on US Drag Race for awhile. 

• ATRL Moderator

On one hand, the clock was ticking for amethyst but I didn’t really feel like she was bottom two worthy this episode.  So I feel mixed about that.  Aside from her leaving and the winner (VERY correct), the rest of the judging was baffling to me.  My bf and I were watching, expecting Robin, aura, and Malaysia to be bottom 3 and two of those girls were high.  I guess malaysias look / garment wasn’t horrible but I’m surprised they didn’t read her for her terrible makeup.  Like, it was baaaaad.  She usually has good makeup too so I was shocked that we could see her mustache.  

If next week is girl groups with old people, I’m  guessing Loosey wins. She seems confident at performing and could pull off the old woman concept well. 

I honestly think the top 2 will be Loosey and Sasha when all is said and done. Sasha is getting a bone thrown at her every chance they get. Loosey kind of gives me strong professional vibes and she’s done well at most challenges and has the “prove them wrong” storyline.

Anetra kind of faded HARD. She should have been low/bottom this episode with that ugly look and wig. Luxx and Mistress could be contenders too, and they’re my pick for top 2, but Mistress doesn’t have a win yet and Luxx doesn’t seem to have as strong of an edit as the other 2. I don’t see it for anyone else atp.

The fact that they had her do that Carson face twice and have mentioned walk that ******* duck every single episode

Production LOVES Anetra

As they should

spacer.png

could've been a triple sashay for the girls in the bottom :bibliahh:

it was a mid episode, Mistress carried the entertainment once again :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.