RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

what an idiot … :rip: screaming that she saw the two Grimes songs and then still thought it was real

That’s how I knew it wasn’t real :ahh: I don’t live in the UK but knew there was no way grimes debuted at #1 :ahh: 

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

The girls don’t get it: she baited him into proving he’s a drag queen with these reads. A Saint! :clap3:

We have no choice but to stan :clap3:

I love Loosey :heart:

Her dramatics at the beginning of the competition were so hilarious especially after her flop talent show (her bursting on to the stage and screeching  “looose, let looooOosE!” still sends me).

But you could tell she was confident and has already proven she has the talent to back it up.

Especially compared to undercooked queens like marcia, the twins, amethyst, jax…she’s doing DRAG and she’s doing it WELL. Haters are used to never being good enough and it shows

Edited by TYMPS

Monet and Bob’s fans are absolutely dogging them in their Patreon comments right now (as they should), to the point where Monet made a seperate post to announce a ‘Zoom family meeting’ :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Monet and Bob’s fans are absolutely dogging them in their Patreon comments right now (as they should), to the point where Monet made a seperate post to announce a ‘Zoom family meeting’ :rip:

I love the Sibling Rivalry podcast but it’s what they deserve.  I am just shocked Monet and Bob saw how hated Todrick has been for years, how much criticism of the new show there was online, and decided it was still a good idea to associate with him :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

They deserve it to be completely honest. Imagine turning against the same people who have supported (with their wallets) your sh*t for years over Todrick f*cking Hall of all people!

Mistress is really bringing that old Drag Race energy back to the show and I’m LIVING for it. Give her the crown NOW.

Not shocked AT ALL by who's taking joy in Bob & Monet getting dragged.

Anyone who's actually a Sibling Rivalry patron and supports them already KNOWS they are good friends with Todrick and support him his a fellow black queer artist. If you don't like the content, don't watch it. It's simple and exactly what I did for this and when they had the nerve to have Crack co-host a couple episodes. The comments were wild and they deleted the nasty toxic and racist ones, big deal. That's "turning against" their fans now? Bffr :toofunny3:

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Anyone who's actually a Sibling Rivalry patron and supports them already KNOWS they are good friends with Todrick and support him his a fellow black queer artist. If you don't like the content, don't watch it. It's simple and exactly what I did for this and when they had the nerve to have Crack co-host a couple episodes. The comments were wild and they deleted the nasty toxic and racist ones, big deal. That's "turning against" their fans now? Bffr :toofunny3:

Girl, the people dragging him and the ones ON the patreon (actual sibling rivalry patreons) are generally all in an overwhelming agreement. It’s 100% tone deaf.

At least Real Sibling Rivalry Patrons are holding our faves accountable unlike stans of other girls. Bob and Monet aren’t perfect and aren’t exempt from criticism.

26 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The outrage was more because Jacob started banning people for tame comments and they can’t rejoin. 

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Girl just @ next time :toofunny3:

I’ve been one of their Patreons for years so I have every right to speak my mind on this matter (and even if I wasn’t to be honest because what they did with the bans was tone deaf at best). I’m a Bob stan through and through, but I won’t put my blinders on and pretend everything’s fine like some other people do.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Not the reading challenge being this early on too. With the shortened runtime and the 13 queens left, we're only gonna get one read from each queen :rip:

I mean I listened to the Todrick episode and it literally just felt like a PR stint. No pushback, no real 'deep dive', literally just friends running defense for him. Bob did try a bit when the topic of exposure not being payment came up, but somehow it circled back to Todrick ass kissing so :rip: I can't really blame anyone plucked about him being on the podcast. It should have just been posted as a bonus ep with a regular podcast simultaneously. 

Edited by yellowflame

13 minutes ago, yellowflame said:

I mean I listened to the Todrick episode and it literally just felt like a PR stint. No pushback, no real 'deep dive', literally just friends running defense for him. Bob did try a bit when the topic of exposure not being payment came up, but somehow it circled back to Todrick ass kissing so :rip: I can't really blame anyone plucked about him being on the podcast. It should have just been posted as a bonus ep with a regular podcast simultaneously. 

These were my feelings towards the episode. Like if y’all are friends, then ask the hard hitting questions. That’s like the whole premise of Sibling Rivalry. Give Todrick a chance to address it in the hot seat and see what comes of it. But the whole interview was literally kiki, haha, kekw :rip: 

Edited by Relampago.

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

These were my feelings towards the episode. Like if y’all are friends, then ask the hard hitting questions. That’s like the whole premise of Sibling Rivalry. Give Todrick a chance to address it in the hot seat and see what comes of it. But the whole interview was literally kiki, haha, kekw :rip: 

Girl what, the premise is Bob and Monet bickering with each other, not asking their guests hard hitting questions :rip: They’re not journalists nor are they gonna jump in on their friend getting massive hate. 

Monet has always served clout chaser/desperate to get attention by any means necessary so the Todrick dickriding is not surprising. I'm disappointed in Bob though :doc:

13 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Monet has always served clout chaser/desperate to get attention by any means necessary so the Todrick dickriding is not surprising. I'm disappointed in Bob though :doc:

Bob supports everyone black because no one supported black gays when he was growing up. If someone does something bad as a POC, it takes less than five seconds for everyone to make them feel like ****. You have to have killed Monet for Bob to stop supporting a black queen. Hell she still supports Tamisha despite the fued with Monet. So im not suprised she supports Todrick.

Money supports Bob. So thats is why she supports Todrick.

Just now, karron0624 said:

Bob supports everyone black because no one supported black gays when he was growing up. If someone does something bad as a POC, it takes less than five seconds for everyone to make them feel like ****. You have to have killed Monet for Bob to stop supporting a black queen. Hell she still supports Tamisha despite the fued with Monet. So im not suprised she supports Todrick.

Money supports Bob. So thats is why she supports Todrick.

On one hand, I'm sympathetic. We're protective of our own and don't want YT people (who already don't like us) pretending to care about controversies to feel justified in their hatred of BIPOC creators. It's still disappointing to see Bob sweep it under the rug like that though. Again, I expect nothing less from Monet (isn't she still working with Bunny?) who has time and time again shown her true colours.

My thing about this is they actually know todrick 

3 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

On one hand, I'm sympathetic. We're protective of our own and don't want YT people (who already don't like us) pretending to care about controversies to feel justified in their hatred of BIPOC creators. It's still disappointing to see Bob sweep it under the rug like that though. Again, I expect nothing less from Monet (isn't she still working with Bunny?) who has time and time again shown her true colours.

Yeah im a little of the same way. I hate what Todrick has done in the past and i will root for him to change his ways. Literally there is a part of me that always want to give our fellow black people a second chance no one will ever give them. Its also why i cant fault Bob. I would at least wait for Todrick to show he was actually sympathetic and sorry though. But i completely understand Bob’s position sadly.

What did Todrick even do that warrants such hatred toward him? Last time I heard of him was that he didn't pay some people he hired right? It's not like he killed anyone.

39 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Girl what, the premise is Bob and Monet bickering with each other, not asking their guests hard hitting questions :rip: They’re not journalists nor are they gonna jump in on their friend getting massive hate. 

Literally one of the biggest mottos is “say their names!” because they like to be upfront with people and Monet literally talked about oversharing on the podcast just last week. They’re a podcast that keeps it real, which entails asking direct questions and not dancing around topics like they did this entire episode.

I’m sorry i think clapping back to hate is good but some of these queens on twitter are so cringe and giving chronically online 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.