RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

4 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Yeah and also probably most of the OG winners didn't accept the invitation too. But still weird if Shea were to win this, she passed the crown to Kylie just for her to pass it back to Shea :skull:

I think the “all stars” franchise is what they can show on paramount. They probably promised a set number of those before they can leave 

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

do we want separate regular season and all stars threads? i’ll merge if not

(i’m against it personally!)

we would want to keep it. 

i wish a day where i could see a separate thread for spoiler threads as well. Like, S14 is ending and I wanna see the reaction to the spoilers before this aired, but I'm sure I'm gonna be spoiled with leaks from different franchises. :deadbanana:

Shea ate every  scene she was in. This coming from someone who finds her personality and confessionals so boring but she did slay everyone.  Literally everyone.   Ms raja is looking like the plus size girl now this season and her promo look makeup was a miss. Trinity flawless as usual. The viviene?  Uk vs world but only winners but still call it all stars. Girl so random. Monet money printer was doing too much.  Sis no. The hair is very Symone but I know I know, Symone didn’t event those styles of wigs. Blah blah blah. She looked good.  Ivy bored me. Meh. For me it’s team Essence of beauty or Jinx.

Shea Monet and Trinity all seem over exposed right now.  Like I’m not excited about them at all because I’m literally being forced to watch them every year. They needed a few more years until they come back.  Also, are Monet and Trinity now a two for one deal?  Like that’s embarrassing. Why?  

Last, the name of this franchise is messy. As7?!  Like the franchise is getting over saturated and needs to be streamlined and easy naming schemes. What difference will a as7 winner have over a as8 winner cast from non winners? These idiots at world of wonder really trigger me. This is franchise suicide. People will just get tired eventually.  Keep it simple. Change the cast up or put them in a house together like wth. 

Edited by manwhore

Looking forward to witness the Quarter Quell of Drag Race :gaynetcat2:

& didn't expect to love Yvie's look a lot

I LOVE Willow but she’s perfect for all stars.

I think Lady Camden is winning this season! 

Shea, Monet & Trinity being back just feels like seeing Juju back for the 4th time. And at least she hasn't won the crown, but these 3?? Literally what's the point?? 

32 minutes ago, Michaelnsync said:

Apparently, they use a point system, and it’s the length of an entire season, no eliminations, every week. 

The Reddit spoiler girls ruining for everyone again. What do you mean apparently?  You can’t just “apparently” things into existence . 

Willow was the biggest disappointment this season. The way she peaked at the beginning and faded as the season progressed. Lady Camden is the true winner.  Everything she did surpassed Willow.  Willow got way too many passes.  I know you all want Willow to win bc “aww” and I think part of it is y’all feel sorry for her and her disability. Just keeping it real a La Nina Bo’nina. Sue me. 

Edited by manwhore

Jinkx's entrance makes me laugh so hard. She's just full of chaos and I am here for it.

My ***** Monet looks soooo good. I'm ready for the reading challenge

7 hours ago, Riot said:

#TEAMRAJA

#RuPaul's Drag Race from Ruzy Q

Im just so excited to see her on my screen again. In my opinion she is the best winner of all franchises.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Whats funny is the girls shading Jaida like she wont get the HIGHEST runway praise of anyone, like I GUARANTEE IT.

No way in hell Shea (after AS5) or even Viv is taking her on that runway.

Jiinx is gonna own all the talent segments, shes the only actress (which is scary tbh), but Shea is decent too and won acting challenges.

Im hoping for a Viv vs Jaida vs Shea moment at the finale.

I LOVE JAIDA. :deadvision:

***** is casually working with high end designers. I'm expecting a stomp from her.

I think Jaida is a boring/overrated winner of a lacklustre season BUT her promo look is a ******* serve :jonny5:I hope AS7 turns me into a fan and I can finally see what y'all see.

• ATRL Moderator

Disappointed in cast tbh :'( Raja is in my bottom 3 winners and several of the others are mid-tier. After talking about it so much, I expected Bob to be here!! And if they brought over The Vivienne (Divina robbed :fan:) they could have had Priyanka or Envy on too.

Such an amazing cast omg :jonny5: 

My Top 3:

Monet (my winner ofc :smitten: ) 

Jaida

Raja 

Jinkx and Raja about to devour all these other girlies I'm afraid :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

do we want separate regular season and all stars threads? i’ll merge if not

(i’m against it personally!)

merge them honestly. its just gonna cause a mess with everyone posting on both threads 

Excited for Jinkx and Raja. No shade, but Yvie seems so out of place with all of the other winners and I was gagged a bit that she only has 1 win from her season. 

Bosco's verse on Catwalk sounded like RuPaul's voice but with extra autotune. So unrecognizable.

Everyone else had great verses.

Daya Betty for the crown :party:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.