RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Are you #Team…

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Auntie Raja has the best entrance look iktr!

raja-icon.gif

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Ya Ya

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

I love that there's no

Reveal hidden contents

eliminations

Girl, I appreciate that you put a spoiler tag, but leave spoilers in the spoiler thread :gaycat6:

10 minutes ago, Janet said:

I love that there's no

Reveal hidden contents

eliminations

ugh why the **** did I click on that, plz :rip:

miss jinkx is about to eat these girls up and i can't wait, i just know it!

I am team jinkx, raja and shea

raja-icon.gif

Raja still ate those girls up after all these years, a reminder that her confessional necklace also references to her ss3 entrance, the details :jonny5:

Jaida deserves so much more I hope she's doing well :jonny5:

Not get the hype about jinx, her humor is so cringy

They should've left Monet, Trinity and Yvie at home and added Bob, Violet and Sasha, but I guess they need some stars for SS2 

y’all saying they should’ve cast x instead of y but realistically these are probably the only girls that said yes :rip:

I doubt Symone, Kylie, Trixie, Sasha would come back because they’d probably be steamrolled by the other winners. Sharon and Tyra aren’t gonna get invited. Alaska, Bob, Violet and Bianca have no real reason to compete again. The only US winners who aren’t there that I could see competing are Aquaria and Bebe.

Raja ate!

raja-icon.gif

Team Jinkx, Raja and Shea

Jinkx and Raja are just so superior, the way legendtry just oozes out of them. Obviously the my top 2.

I love Shea so much but I feel like she should've waited for the next edition. She's my #3 still.

I'm excited for what Yvie has to show, I think her drag evolved a lot since her season and she's always so entertaining.

I know the girls here love Jaida but she has early exit written all over. She's great and all but I just can't see her beating the others in any challenge, this is such a strong group and they're better than her in everything.

Edited by Gui Blackout

The Raja stanning, we love to see it.

Glad she's not being lazy like on FPR. :clap3:

raja-icon.gif

4 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I know the girls here love Jaida but she has early exit written all over. She's great and all but I just can't see her beating the others in any challenge, this is such a strong group and they're better than her in everything.

This. I still can't believe that ATRL made her #2 in the All Winners rate (below Bob and above Alaska, just for comparison) :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

The Raja stanning, we love to see it.

Glad she's not being lazy like on FPR. :clap3:

raja-icon.gif

Raja you will always be famous :jonnycat:

Jinkx was already like performing circles round the girls on S5 with her whack looks back then. With some budget behind her? She gonna be unstoppable.

Similar story with Monet. All the talent and charisma in the world, just needed a little polishing in the looks department. 

Other than those two? Raja is a legend, Jaida is a star. That's my team, methinks. :bird:

the only way we could have had the ULTIMATE ICONIC MOMENT AND GAG that would have been monet and bob competing together and now it’s SHATTERED DONE AND OVER :gaycat6::monkey:

RAJA :jonny: 

I'm not gonna lie, even though I knew the cast for months I gasped when I saw her walk in. And her entrance line :jonny: Literally an EYE-con.

Shea's promo look :jonny2: She kinda achieved the highest level of drag there is not one thing wrong or out of place in her drag.

MONET is SO charismatic :jonny5: JAIDA looking perfect too :jonny: 

I'm so excited for this season :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This. I still can't believe that ATRL made her #2 in the All Winners rate (below Bob and above Alaska, just for comparison) :toofunny3:

Not even gonna comment on that ranking :skull:

I'm open to being surprised but I just don't see it for her. Where is supposed to excel here? In comedy over Jinkx and Monet? In runways over Raja and Trinity? In performance over Shea and Yvie? Like what's her angle? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Not even gonna comment on that ranking :skull:

I'm open to being surprised but I just don't see it for her. Where is supposed to excel here? In comedy over Jinkx and Monet? In runways over Raja and Trinity? In performance over Shea and Yvie? Like what's her angle? :rip:

I guess we'll find out soon :fan:

Camden can't get the Rosé edit because... It wasn't an edit. When she was asked why she should win she always came across as not likable and not genuine. Camden is a humble girl.

Imagine if DeLa had won and she and Jinkx in the same season :ahh: peak television 

So now there's a separate thread for the regular version and All Stars? 

Well, I'm excited for the end of this amazing season - still rooting for Camden, but expecting a Willow snatch!

I just want to know if the tea about Alaska not even being asked to be on this season is true. I know that she's lowkey seething rn :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.