RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Are you #Team…

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Willow has been kinda irrelevant since she won, lbr. And she confirmed in a recent interview with all the trans girls that she will be slowly easing out of the drag world :skull:

Camden ROBBED.

She doesn't seem like the fame type. I think she just wanted money, and to live out the rest of her life comfortably with her condition.

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Ya Ya

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

She doesn't seem like the fame type. I think she just wanted money, and to live out the rest of her life comfortably with her condition.

Then she should have gone on Jeopardy or something :coffee2:

wait, i didn't see them give the stars on top of this week's episode? 

Trinity > Shea > Jaida > Monet > Yvie > Raja > TV > Jinkx

literally only Jinkx had a bad look. the rest were top tier but Trinity really wowed me here

same winners as the first ball, i think? but i wasn't wowed at Jaida. Could've given it to Monet.

Shea's was great but the bottom half is literally non-existent. If she could've made that same garment for her hips down down, ATE.

Jaida won the challenge, and that lip sync, but she didn't fit the storyline.

16 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

same winners as the first ball, i think? but i wasn't wowed at Jaida. Could've given it to Monet.

Shea's was great but the bottom half is literally non-existent. If she could've made that same garment for her hips down down, ATE.

Monet's was literally the worst. An eyesore with a corset.

1 minute ago, Witch Privilege said:

Monet's was literally the worst. An eyesore with a corset.

i watched it a lil dim x low quality stream so maybe you were right :fan:but the colors are good on her if you squint :gaycat2:

Just now, OreGuy said:

i watched it a lil dim x low quality stream so maybe you were right :fan:but the colors are good on her if you squint :gaycat2:

Squint, take a shot, and smoke some m*th maybe.....

1 minute ago, Witch Privilege said:

Squint, take a shot, and smoke some m*th maybe.....

:deadbanana2:

I think the top 2 was correct.

Monet and Shea were close on their heels but Monet’s hat cheapened her overall look (she should have done a high pony or something like Ru did for the facekini) and yeah a shame Shea’s pants didn’t match. Even if they’d just been the same shade of pink as the top with no print it could have worked

5 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I think the top 2 was correct.

Monet and Shea were close on their heels but Monet’s hat cheapened her overall look (she should have done a high pony or something like Ru did for the facekini) and yeah a shame Shea’s pants didn’t match. Even if they’d just been the same shade of pink as the top with no print it could have worked

Monet's hat and the cheap corset put her safe. Shea's cheap looking/boring pants took her out. The top of it was amazing! I would have put Raja in the Top 4 over Monet.

Viv was bad. It looked WAY too close to the original.

I totally forgot to scream about....

JAIDA MOTHINGFUCKING ESSENCE HALL IS THE FRONT RUNNER YEESSSSSSS

I think Shea's look would've been better with a skirt matching the fabric used on her shoulders.

A Barbie Fantasy tea. :-*

So Jaida confirmed in the top for the finale?

13 minutes ago, dancingqueen said:

So Jaida confirmed in the top for the finale?

We LOVE to see it :gaygacat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.