RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Q will bomb the makeover… manifest

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Not Jinkx being pressed that The Vivienne blocked her. Ma'am, you blocked her first! :toofunny3:

Another Ru inspired design challenge? Trinity and The Vivienne have this in the bag I fear, although Jaida and Raja could turn it out too.

The Vivienne wasn’t lying when she said she knows how to make good TV lmao :gaycat5:

xxROw7u.png

FBVWlpJ.png

8th: Monet X Change 

Avg: 6.21 

7th: The Vivenne

Avg: 5.43

6th: Jinxk Monsoon

Avg: 5.26

5th: Trinity The Tuck 

Avg: 4.95

4th: Shea Coulee

Avg: 4.56

3rd: Jaida Essence Hall

Avg: 4.46

2nd: Yvie Oddly

Avg: 3.02

1st: Raja Gemini

Avg: 2.11

KTcGwsV.png

Wait.. what? :thing: 

those results are a mess mama 

30 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

•  

First thing's first: whoever decided to fill in their username for the survey with "You're a f------ c--- Rotunda," you're lucky I was too lazy to delete your ranks. 

Sorry I thought that was your full name 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952db30f107a096c6a23e

I appreciate Viv's candor giving us at least some friction amongst the cast now two weeks in a row. I understand they're all very image-conscious, but the sanitized opinions and personalities are getting kind of boring. :rip: 

Monet last how :skull: she looked amazing and thought outside the box 

What terrible results :skull:

We need to go back to toot and booting ?

Yvie robbed of first place tho

If Shea wasn’t here Jaida would be bottom boot this (Dolly) week :fan:

This isn’t any kind of stanning from me, but I honestly think shedevil has been the most consistent runway girl this season :rip: she always looks fine at worst and has had multiple shoots so far imo. 

Edited by Rigalo

How was Monet last? Y’all are just :deadbanana4:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaida and Trinity win again this week. Making gowns like Ru wears is right up Jaida’s alley. However, since production stopped Monet and Shea from winning last week, maybe they don’t want a repeat of the ball.

I always kii at Raja's Titanic verse :ahh: reminds me of that Sims song Katy Perry made before

On 6/22/2022 at 1:49 AM, Jaay said:

I will always wonder who Ru/producers would have crowned if there wasn’t a terrible jury twist and Shangie was rightfully in the top 3.

Shangela and Trixie top 2, they would have found a way to screw Shangie up and make the other one win anyway.

I didn't remember any lyrics from Monet's performance after it ended. Y'all are really hyping her up.

I did love her look in the performance, and the runway (minus the wig).

@RotundaCan you start tagging me in the FPR, too? I need to insert my terrible gay opinion.

10 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

@RotundaCan you start tagging me in the FPR, too? I need to insert my terrible gay opinion.

Yuh

has anyone else been watching Vanjie’s dating show on wow presents? I’ve honestly been loving it lol, they could really keep doing this with other single queens 

Willow has been kinda irrelevant since she won, lbr. And she confirmed in a recent interview with all the trans girls that she will be slowly easing out of the drag world :skull:

Camden ROBBED.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.