RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Q will bomb the makeover… manifest

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Ok I have been waiting to go off in here about Boscos verse.  It really did sound unrecognizable. Like if I closed my eyes never in a million years would I think that was her and for that reason alone I was disconnected from it. Aside from the fact that it was just a blah performance and look. It’s crazy how I really thought she was gonna be a force the whole way but she just sort of fizzled the whole back half. 

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Do y’all think the rumors of continuing with themed all stars will continue?  I want a girls Ru hates season

The way people that I've seen on social media didn't feel SHEdevilBYnight being on the cast :dies:

10 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Do y’all think the rumors of continuing with themed all stars will continue?  I want a girls Ru hates season

I think it’ll be every other season. 

#TeamJaida

FQOoO3PXwAQ205v?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I wonder how the format is going to be. They won't dare to send any of the girls home. Maybe just winning challenges for charity like in the celebrity specials 

1 hour ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Shea, Monet & Trinity being back just feels like seeing Juju back for the 4th time. And at least she hasn't won the crown, but these 3?? Literally what's the point?? 

In my opinion, this winners season is really about celebrating the winners and cementing their legacies! 

3 hours ago, Kyoto said:

is she that *****?

She IS

37 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Bosco's verse on Catwalk sounded like RuPaul's voice but with extra autotune. So unrecognizable.

Everyone else had great verses.

MTE. 

45 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Disappointed in cast tbh :'( Raja is in my bottom 3 winners and several of the others are mid-tier. After talking about it so much, I expected Bob to be here!! And if they brought over The Vivienne (Divina robbed :fan:) they could have had Priyanka or Envy on too.

Shush! This is a phenomenal cast and I believe this will be the best DR season ever 

5 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I wonder if we will get a sneak peek at the reunion today?

I wouldn't expect it for today, last week we got it on Friday (don't know why though) :michael:

20 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

In my opinion, this winners season is really about celebrating the winners and cementing their legacies! 

I feel the same way :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

3-3 for merge/separate lmao

Add two more from the All Stars thread (could be more, but I need to check) :bird:

5 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

do we want separate regular season and all stars threads? i’ll merge if not

(i’m against it personally!)

Separate 

I kinda want them merged lol

Also yeah Bosco had the worst verse. The least amount of words 

11 hours ago, FAN said:

I knew the all winners season was happening but was shook by the announcement today :jonny6: they all look so good 

I really wish Jaida and Yvie were not in it though. I feel like it should have been Bob & Alaska but chances are they said no :deadbanana:

edit: to clarify - I think they’re super new to the franchise and didn’t need this yet, not that they aren’t great drag queens

I think the purpose of this series is to give everyone who was crowned during covid another chance to tour etc. Then two older season queens. Everyone on the show was crowned during covid/has their reign interrupted by covid. Jinx and raja represent the old heads.

All the seasons produced last year have been great tbh, this will probably be great too

I also vote for the threads to be merged.

This season is over in two weeks so the conversation will flow naturally in one thread. We’re only talking about AS7 because they realized promo but tomorrow all you can think about is DR14 reunion 

1 hour ago, FLAallday said:

Ok I have been waiting to go off in here about Boscos verse.  It really did sound unrecognizable. Like if I closed my eyes never in a million years would I think that was her and for that reason alone I was disconnected from it. Aside from the fact that it was just a blah performance and look. It’s crazy how I really thought she was gonna be a force the whole way but she just sort of fizzled the whole back half. 

I thought ru was singing her verse for a second :ahh: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.