RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Nice cast, excited for the season :duca:

I don't have anyone in particular I love the most, but I'm rooting for Shea, Jaida, Raja the most. Also love Monet, Vivienne and Yvie too.

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

• ATRL Moderator

do we want separate regular season and all stars threads? i’ll merge if not

(i’m against it personally!)

6 hours ago, 1000formsofacting said:

12 episodes + untucked

Só will there be more queens? :gaycatney7:

5 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I can't believe they're just calling this "All Stars 7"... doesn't feel special. Also the promo could've been so much more... in fact AS6's promo/shoot was miles better. :katie:

Yeah, I don't get them calling it All Stars 7 either, especially being released so close to AS6

5 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I can't believe they're just calling this "All Stars 7"... doesn't feel special. Also the promo could've been so much more... in fact AS6's promo/shoot was miles better. :katie:

The AS6 promoshoot is still the best one ever. The budget :flame:

Jaida is clearing, like I know it. 

Also, Violet and Aquaria are likely scared to go back as of right now, but by the time All Winners 2 happens they will be old, too old.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot boo.

This was Lady Camden’s season tbh:soda:

I’m fully prepared for a Willow crowning but it just doesn’t sit right with me that Lady Camden isn’t winning when she has earned that title way more than Willow :coffee2:

Let’s see if the Grand Finale will be the deciding factor :thing:

Imagine thinking Jinkx is funny in 2022.

Anyway #teamRoxxxy always and forever.

54 minutes ago, Riot said:

I just want to know if the tea about Alaska not even being asked to be on this season is true. I know that she's lowkey seething rn :lakitu:

yeah tea says she wasn't invited. Obviously fans started speculating WoW was blacklisting her due to her connection to Willam but she was on the Pit Stop for this season so who knows.

I kinda wish that WOW didn't use the Royal theme for All Stars 2 because AS Winner cast would absolutely EAT that  :jonny:

I'm excited for this season, but the concept feels very underdelivered when you have so many big names missing. Absolutely stoked for Raja and Jinkx to compete again though.

Rooting for Raja, Jinkx and Monet

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

do we want separate regular season and all stars threads? i’ll merge if not

(i’m against it personally!)

I'm biased since I made the All Stars and VS The World ones, but I feel like having a separate thread for each version of the franchise makes sense logically and keeps the main thread cleaner and more focused. There's often multiple discussion happening at the same time in this thread and they make it very chaotic and difficult to follow (look how posts about S14 and AS7 are already overlapping in a brand new thread with few pages), but that's just my opinion. Some users also showed appreciation for a separate thread, if that counts for something.

Edited by Hephaestus

They need to get rid of the all stars format this season or it could be a mess like it was for UK vs the World. 

Rooting for Monet to win this season, she has been killing it. 

Can't wait for Monét to WASH SheDevil.

I'm only watching this because of Raja. My favorite queen ever.

I have no idea who Vivienne is.

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

I'm only watching this because of Raja. My favorite queen ever.

I have no idea who Vivienne is.

She's the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race UK S1 (and only foreign winner in this cast) :bird:

• ATRL Moderator

Viv is by far the best UK winner and probably one of the strongest foreign winners overall

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She's the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race UK S1 (and only foreign winner in this cast) :bird:

is she that *****?

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

is she that *****?

She's absolutely fierce, if that's what you mean. Also:

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Viv is by far the best UK winner and probably one of the strongest foreign winners overall

Just now, Hephaestus said:

She's absolutely fierce, if that's what you mean. Also:

okay, then I'm excited since this will be my first time seeing her.

people are underestimating Vivienne, she's gonna do great in the acting/comedy challenges

and her mug in the entrance was RIGHT

Edited by Gui Blackout

3 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

okay, then I'm excited since this will be my first time seeing her.

If she serves even half of what she served in UK1, you'll probably enjoy her :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.