RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Are you #Team…

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Ya Ya

• satellites.™

Aura doesn't even have fans in the Philippines. We want more Kimmy Couture and less of Aurat.

sue me but I thought Saliner turned it in the lipsync and I thought her look was fine compared to some of the others :skull:

Anetra in untucked :weeps: 

Edited by Rigalo

1 minute ago, keerbyriri said:

what's with the awful lipsync songs this season :rip:

But this is the best lipsync song choice so far :skull:

Spice being safe with that bikini and basic ass mini skirt :bibliahh: 

they know as soon as she touches the B2, she’s OUT :skull:

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Love her, but Symone set the precedent that that was acceptable so.

9 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Why are you blaming aura fans like she has any anyways? :skull: Beyond whatever the hell you are saying in the second paragraph.

it’s Marshall’s **** since their untucked drama bled into this episode 

6 minutes ago, Avenue said:

Aura doesn't even have fans in the Philippines. We want more Kimmy Couture and less of Aurat.

midsommar-crying.gif
:bibliahh:

Loosey and Luxxx ATE!

how was Loosey not high??

Um, Jax was low, but Spice wasn't? Make it make sense Ru? 

Jax looked her best so far tonight and I KNOW she was pissed she got bad critiques with Spice standing behind her in.... that!

5 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

aura tryna f*** Jax? :lakitu:

The way I immediately ROSE up. :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Mistress gives me such season 2-5  of drag race that it’s refreshing. The total breakout star of the season. 

She is our winner, period!

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

Jax is so cute out of drag :smitten: 

I need him... 

5 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Robin in the top? :skull: 

Like.... Anetra had the same look, but better. :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, qurl said:

okay ……. now i love miss Colby ….. but she doesn’t belong anywhere near the top for that look.

Jax’s look is more impressive than that …… hell so is Salina’s ugly ass frock just based on amount of effort put in

Ru loves that hair/makeup, it was enough to at least get her critiqued, it happens, but I do agree.

Malaysia killed it too :clap3: 

The outfit yes, the hair and makeup took a backseat this week, you can tell she was rushing. Also Ru HATES when girls admit their faults instead of lying.

Jax was a fine Safe, what a random placement 

!!!

5 hours ago, period sis said:

I thought Amethyst looked good kinda.. :psyduck:

Get new eyes.

5 hours ago, qurl said:

also Malaysia is normally painted down on the runway but her makeup tonight looked really chalky and that she had a beard ….. i am SO confused by the high placements tonight like they make no sense whatsoever

omg what a good lip sync song

4 hours ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Spice should have been in the bottom. Like Salina and Jax's looks were much better than the nothing she did :rip:

Luxx ATEEEEEE! Well deserved win! :heart2:

Robyn and Malaysia were good too. Sasha's was nice. 

!!!

4 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Jax is going to be in the bottom for the rest of the episodes she is on and will be sending home every queen she is against for the next three queens watch. They are setting her up and they hate her.

She is gonna CLEAR Salina, Robin, and probably Aura... my guess!

4 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Gagged ‘em a bit

spacer.png

I can’t remember the last time a season had front runners that were actually all likeable:jonny6:

She is NOT going home, she is a finalist and future AS girl for sure. After all she stans Naomi, and ms. thing never got eliminated. 

36 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Like.... they tried it.

There really should've been a three-way Amethyst-Salina-Jax sashay... having Sardina almost leave only to cling on did not satisfy :noparty:

Also, not the judges pretending to love Sasha KolBORE's boring ass, basic ass, done-a-million-times-better off-the-Walmart-rack-looking bikini :zzz:

Loosey LaDiety and Mistress Isabelle Jesus are really the only ones serving winner, Anetra really was a one-hit-wonder with that first episode challenge win :chick2:

Anetra was always gonna flop tbh, she got lucky with the episode order, she won already like Vanjie did on s10.

She's no Brooke or Detox, she proved this episode why she cant win.

Turning a LOOK you made is important and Symone the ICON got away with it, but no more passes.

Wow. Luxx looked so good. Best of the night. Ok keep this up I might stan.

wow. Sasha looked so good too. 

Spice should’ve been in the bottom but they don’t want her to go home yet

Luxxx deserved the win

Marshals Marshals Marshals fans should stop the bull**** they’re doing to the queens. 

1 hour ago, Avenue said:

1 minute ago, mistertsa said:

Spice should’ve been in the bottom but they don’t want her to go home yet

Luxxx deserved the win

Marshals Marshals Marshals fans should stop the bull**** they’re doing to the queens. 

Did spice make that headpiece from the pieces avail or was that just something she brought? I loved they headpiece.  Yeah her dress was very simple but better keep it simple over busy and messy like Salina or unflattering and ill fitting like amethyst

Aura also had a simple look. The thing that elevated it were the glasses with the print. 

Highs for Sasha and Robin were kinda random ngl. You guys will not convince me that Anetra's look was bad

7 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Wonder who the most (respectfully) hated queen is here. Aura or Salina.  I can’t imagine someone openly stan them for their art. They are career drag performers because they don’t have the nerve to be only fans famous instead. :celestial5:   

3 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Highs for Sasha and Robin were kinda random ngl. You guys will not convince me that Anetra's look was bad

Robin is not standing out to me at all. She’s a nice girl but Im literally struggling to remember what she’s done thus far that’s memorable. anetra was ok too but it’s like they forced in those Carson one liners to give her more screen time.  Poor Anetra. This only proves you can’t ever be shy or more on the quiet side and expect to win drag race. You’ll never get screen time/not marketable for them. 

this was the worst design runway in the history of the flagship show, 90% of the looks were the same and busted at that.

Luxxx deserved the win, but the placements confused me. when they liked Malaysia's look I was so confused lmao. also Jaxxx did NOT deserve to be in the bottom over some of the other "looks" presented.

that being said, the editing was the lest offensive this episode. apart from the reading challenge being a choppy mess, the rest flowed quite nicely.

I'm not sure if this season feels like it belongs between  6-8 because the fashion is bad or because it's entertaining 

The reading challenge was really rushed, Loosey deserved to win it based on what we got to see though. At this point she's giving frontrunner to me and I'm here for it

Luxx stomped the episode, was pleasantly surprised by it :clap3:

Robin and Malaysia high placements felt like little highlight moments for them cause at this point they aren't making it far and they're also non-existent in the edit (esp Robin) so.. at least they have this. Sasha's high was also kind of puzzling to me but okay

Spice def deserved bottom 3 over Jax, I know they aren't getting rid of her just yet but her look wasn't it at all

As much as I dislike Salina, she won that lipsync. 

Janelle was an amazing guest judge :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.