RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Q will bomb the makeover… manifest

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 hours ago, karron0624 said:

I can not read Anetra’s edit right now. Usually the first challenge winner is given a constant story line even if they arent winning (i.e Roxxy, Raja (who like Anetra, won and then was safe forever), Morgan, Mayhem, etc.) But they literally gave her a win and then edited her out. She can either win the 1st episode and then be out 5th-8th or she is going to get a winner edit at top 10 and be in the top 4. The way they literally edited her out though makes me think we will have a top 5 showdown again and Anetra is going to be one of the bottom 2 with someone who wins in the next couple of episodes, and they have not decided which one goes to the top 4. Like even with Sasha they show to let you know she is there. They are humanizing both Loosey and Sasha to make them likeable. Those three are definitely in your top 4 based on the edit. I think Anetra may need to fight with either Spice, or whoever else wins one of the next three challenges for that spot.

Again, the edit will get better at top 10. And i think when we reach top 10 we will know who the top 5 are immediately. If I had to predict the season based on the edits so far, i would go in order of next outs:

1. Amethyst

2. Robin (she has literally no edit. They have sugacaned this girl and its not fair to her).

3. Aura or Marcia (I love Aura, but unless she gets a win, she is getting an early out floundering through the competition delusional edit, and Ru hates Marcia)

4. Marcia or Aura (I think they send Marcia home at top 10 because Ru hates her. Like i legit dont see Ru giving her a win at anything).

5. Jax: And this is a prediction based on the talent show. Jax is going to send three of the previous queens home. If i had to guess, she sends Amethyst and Aura home definitely because they are good performers, and then either Marcia or Robin. I think Anetra will send Jax home in like a stunty performance ala Brooklyn vs Yvie, and thats how we get rid of Jax.

After that, it will be determined by who wins the next three episodes and if Spice can get her **** together. They keep Spice a minimum two episodes and probably give her a ball or sewing challenge win to justify her top 4 placement over Anetra. If Spice wins a challenge, Anetra goes home after Jax by lipsyncing against another front runner. If Spice does not win anything, i can see Anetra make it into the top 4 depending on her edit top 10 going forward.

And yall are going to hate me, but i think Salina, Lux, and Mala are def in your top 8. And the way the CA girls along with Bob and Monet are praising Salina, watch her be a contender for that top 4/5 position. She is getting too good of an edit and too much visibility to not be in the top 5.

Mf science kids.   🙀 I’ll take luxx over Salina and aura any day. I hope she obliterates them. Def can see Jax sending allot of them home in lip sync battles. Good. 

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Not shocked AT ALL by who's taking joy in Bob & Monet getting dragged.

Anyone who's actually a Sibling Rivalry patron and supports them already KNOWS they are good friends with Todrick and support him his a fellow black queer artist. If you don't like the content, don't watch it. It's simple and exactly what I did for this and when they had the nerve to have Crack co-host a couple episodes. The comments were wild and they deleted the nasty toxic and racist ones, big deal. That's "turning against" their fans now? Bffr :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

What did Todrick even do that warrants such hatred toward him? Last time I heard of him was that he didn't pay some people he hired right? It's not like he killed anyone.

Exactly. I’ve never understood the obsession with canceling him. People are flawed. Everyone acts like he did something so unthinkable and vile. The ru fans are extremist sjw but the worst kind, performative extremist sjws.  Would y’all disown a family member if they were trump supporter or committed a crime? Bob and Monet had a relationship with him previous to all the mess.  They can’t just abandon him bc everyone chose to bandwagon on canceling him. It’s fine. How about y’all offer Bob and Monet help in assisting todrick’s turnaround instead of throwing him in a ditch for petty stuff. 

This fandom needs to leave todrick alone and learn to give people second chances. Gross. So stupid this is still even an issue. 

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

There’s an interesting article about this from a couple years ago. Here are the ones in the article:

Mo’ Heart - $1,500 ($20,000 for AS4)

Bob - $3,000

Sasha Velour - $4,000

Heidi N Closet - $4,000

Aquaria - $5,000 (lots of borrowed pieces)

Yvie Oddly - $14,000

It wouldn’t surprise me if the NYC girls who get a full wardrobe custom “lewks” from Domino Couture, Diego Montoya etc easily spend $20,000. 

Icesis said she spent $70,000 for CvsTW which I don’t really believe. I’d say Gottmik’s wardrobe cost close to that though. 

Icesis did get Suki to make pretty much very single custom look she wore and she doesnt like cheap materials. I wonder if she counted her plastic surgery in the cost.

Yvie :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

I don’t understand how anyone can support him the way he talked about children, women, the other people of color, and his workers in the big brother house. He was vile. 

These girls will support a literal trash can if they could.

12 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Exactly. I’ve never understood the obsession with canceling him. People are flawed. Everyone acts like he did something so unthinkable and vile. The ru fans are extremist sjw but the worst kind, performative extremist sjws.  Would y’all disown a family member if they were trump supporter or committed a crime? Bob and Monet had a relationship with him previous to all the mess.  They can’t just abandon him bc everyone chose to bandwagon on canceling him. It’s fine. How about y’all offer Bob and Monet help in assisting todrick’s turnaround instead of throwing him in a ditch for petty stuff. 

This fandom needs to leave todrick alone and learn to give people second chances. Gross. So stupid this is still even an issue. 

While I do agree with the principal behind this, Todrick has proven time and time again he only cares about himself, his image, and his money. He’s had way more than 2 chances to show he has grown and evolved and fails to do so time and time again. Why should we keep giving a platform to someone who clearly is very toxic, selfish and nasty. I do agree some fans enjoy dragging him a little too much, but I’m sick of seeing him and hearing about him. They’re are plenty of other queer POC’s who deserve a platform over him. That’s where I’m at. 

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

These girls will support a literal trash can if they could.

I think people are fixating too much on the "Todrick doesn't pay his dancers" narrative and not enough on the more egregious things he's done, like that video with the homeless person and allegedly threatening to "out" his assistant's HIV status. It's convenient that the Sibling Rivalry episode with him only mentions the dancer allegations.

The way I'm SEATED for the family meeting on Bob and Monet's patreon. 

I just know Monet is coming in mad as hell :redface:

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

If that’s the case then there’s NO excuse for some of the abysmal looks we’ve seen this season

How far do you think 10k stretches across 20+ looks? :deadbanana:

You can barely get a prom dress on that budget 

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

How far do you think 10k stretches across 20+ looks? :deadbanana:

You can barely get a prom dress on that budget 

Okay well 1) we have seen the assumed costs of a number of queens drag race package and that tells us you don’t need a huge budget to turn a look, 2) you’re assuming the queens wouldn’t be spending anything on top of the budget allocated to them, which seems naive given that every season up until now the queens have had to self-fund their own looks

16 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Icesis did get Suki to make pretty much very single custom look she wore and she doesnt like cheap materials. I wonder if she counted her plastic surgery in the cost.

Yvie :deadbanana2:

CvTW only had 6 episodes and around 10 looks. It seems crazy that she would pay $7,000 per look. She must have included her cosmetic procedures :rip:

And yeah, it’s surprising with Yvie. All her looks were very creative but rough around the edges. She didn’t even wear wigs for half of them. Only her final lip-sync outfit looked expensive. 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

But since we’re deflecting, where were you when Shangela was exposed, yet again, as a serial sexual assaulter? Silently changing your avi and disappearing from the thread until the controversy died.

Oh sh*t !!!! Now you know you ate that !

Now Thats How You Clear A Bitch Santana GIF - Now Thats How You Clear A  Bitch Santana Saucy Santana - Discover & Share GIFs

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Loosey said she spent over 20k on her S15 package, holy cow.

Too bad you can't tell :-* 

I miss the 3 design challenge minimum on Drag Race (Unconventional material Ep 1, Makeover, Ball). Makeovers have basically become “bring two matching looks from home”. 

Design challenges really showed which girls have a clear vision and POV for their drag and which girls have designer connections. 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

I mean, the complaints about Todrick go beyond just not paying a few dancers.  The lawsuit from his previous assistant against Todrick is quite damning, including going thousands of dollars into debt to continue work with Todrick since Todrick withheld over $11,000 in pay; Todrick tried multiple times to hook up with this assistant, with other employees even intervening because of how uncomfortable they were with Todrick's behavior; and Todrick finally firing this employee just for dating a dancer on the tour.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JRx2_0DEHGG2pEJnGxz_346IeNFFpRcZ/view

Todrick is a pretty awful person, however it is okay for someone like Monet and Bob to be their friend.  However, it's pretty clear at this point what the public perception of Todrick is and how it's not changing any time soon, so to me it doesn't seem like it's worth the risk angering your paying fanbase just to coddle Todrick from the ongoing criticism.  

Todrick seems like a bad person, but I feel like a lot of the hate directed at him could be put to better use by being directed at Salina EsTitties.

36 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I miss the 3 design challenge minimum on Drag Race (Unconventional material Ep 1, Makeover, Ball). Makeovers have basically become “bring two matching looks from home”. 

Design challenges really showed which girls have a clear vision and POV for their drag and which girls have designer connections. 

spacer.png

Still sends me that this atrocity won compared to what Utica made :jonny:

Poor Todrick. This fanbase is so toxic and has A LOT of microagressions. The way non-white and plus size queens get treated is appalling. Like, no one would ever come for Gigi or Marcia, but put a non-white or plus size queen in some of their predicaments, the fanbase would turn rabid on them. 

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

I believe the queens got a budget of 10k for their package too right?

What did Marica spend her money on :rip: 

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Todrick seems like a bad person, but I feel like a lot of the hate directed at him could be put to better use by being directed at Salina EsTitties.

Wait :clap3:

I mean like, literally I never cared about Monet and Bob being friends with Todrick, and they always talk about him on the podcast.

It was the combination of posting that episode among the chaos surrounding Todrick right now + the blocking and deleting of comments on the Patreon that just rubbed alot of people the wrong way. There’s nothing wrong with a friendship despite Todrick being pretty nasty, but it was really bold of Bob and Monet to do it at a time like this right now. It was bound to be inflammatory and.. well we see that it was. 

I wish I could join the Zoom Family Meeting right now but it’s full.

46 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Por Salinas! Lol 😂 what did she do besides decide to change her life for the better and get sober which led to her fated meeting of z lister Frankie Grande which elevated her immediately to it girl status in WEHO. 

Btw didn’t know about todrick blackmailing the hiv status of someone. :deadbanana4: that right there is bottom of the barrel. Ugh. 

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I mean like, literally I never cared about Monet and Bob being friends with Todrick, and they always talk about him on the podcast.

It was the combination of posting that episode among the chaos surrounding Todrick right now + the blocking and deleting of comments on the Patreon that just rubbed alot of people the wrong way. There’s nothing wrong with a friendship despite Todrick being pretty nasty, but it was really bold of Bob and Monet to do it at a time like this right now. It was bound to be inflammatory and.. well we see that it was. 

I wish I could join the Zoom Family Meeting right now but it’s full.

I literally joined just now. Try again :lakitu:

+

Edited by Bimbo

10 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I literally joined just now. Try again :lakitu:

+

Thank you sis! Just got in :lakitu:

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Sugar was wrong for that too and people in here did comment on that. Difference is that Trisha and Sugar aren’t deleting people’s comments and blocking access to people who pay a subscription fee for content.

But since we’re deflecting, where were you when Shangela was exposed, yet again, as a serial sexual assaulter? Silently changing your avi and disappearing from the thread until the controversy died. 

And that’s fine, but just goes to show people will be delusional for their faves, while others of us will hold them accountable. :michael: 

The swift clock, whew! :dies:

Anyway, this sums up where I stand regarding the twins making a collab with Trisha. The comparison is very weird because we’re not paying for their content while some of us anctually are for Bob and Monét. Also, let’s not act like Trisha’s messiness has actually impacted lives in the way Todrick’s actions did, like c’mon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.