RuPaul's Drag Race | Season 16 | Are you #Team…

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Every time Icesis doesn't do "traditional" drag makeup, her looks become a instant boot, even back in S2. 

Youre a drag queen, dear. Paint your ******* face. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVpUiNGs9VlZ4W9QLzTDHicesis-couture-canadas-drag-race.gif

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Ya Ya

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Every time Icesis doesn't do "traditional" drag makeup, her looks become a instant boot, even back in S2. 

Youre a drag queen, dear. Paint your ******* face. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVpUiNGs9VlZ4W9QLzTDHicesis-couture-canadas-drag-race.gif

Both are toots but I’ll admit the second look looks wack without the mouthpiece.  

First look is amazing!  Not one of the best on her season.  I still think the Jem & the Holograms misfits look is her strongest runway.  

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Not gonna lie when I first saw that pic I thought it was of Sharon, not Icesis :skull:

Mte omg :deadbanana4:

We're getting two eps and untucks right?

Uti

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

RuPaul's DragCon UK 2023 RuPaul's DragCon UK 2023

Utica and Icesis :clap3:

UtiGOD, the true fashion queen, of the last 2 seasons :jonny5: poor vanilla icesis 

Sugar and Spice are annoying tiktok queens who can't host, perform or tell jokes. I'd be annoyed with them too :rip:

5 hours ago, mokitsu said:

RuPaul's DragCon UK 2023 RuPaul's DragCon UK 2023

Utica and Icesis :clap3:

Utica the only true winner after Symone. She deserves the world. Amazing. Icesis as usual serving for the gods. 

Anyways this made me finally Stan Mistress. Oh wow, when she doesn’t cosplay with those boring eureka wigs, she can serve. Also Mistress just gives me top 4 energy w/her authentic confidence. Allot of these girls give me cosplay confidence. I’m kinda over them hyping the drama thing up. Season 10/11 had allot of drama but it was so forced. Give me tamisha x kandy/old season untucked drama and I’ll believe it. 

top 4 predictions

Sasha Colby

Mistress 

Spice (if she plays the ditzy cards right)

(Idk )

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not gonna lie when I first saw that pic I thought it was of Sharon, not Icesis :skull:

They both look like Utica to me. :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

My top4 prediction is anetra Sasha mistress and luxx (but she could be replaced by a few others). 

53 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Anyways this made me finally Stan Mistress. Oh wow, when she doesn’t cosplay with those boring eureka wigs, she can serve. Also Mistress just gives me top 4 energy w/her authentic confidence. Allot of these girls give me cosplay confidence.

Welcome to the winning team.

MepozyZ.gif

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Oh Mistress is taking it. The charisma :clap3:

The dead air in the room whenever S&S spoke :deadbanana4:

I actually don’t know anything about this season (besides Jax who took my Fwb away :weeps:)

can’t wait 

Can we actually watch it live at WorldOfWonders.com oder do we have to wait until after the episode aired on TV?

Rewatching these S14 reruns just reminds me that Lady Camden truly serves only tacky hag drag and nothing else.

6 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The dead air in the room whenever S&S spoke :deadbanana4:

Omg they must really hate them. I noticed it too :deadbanana2:

And yes Mistress is definitely one to watch. She serves effortless funny and charisma. Robin was interesting too

22 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Can we actually watch it live at WorldOfWonders.com oder do we have to wait until after the episode aired on TV?

Does anyone know this? :)

49 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

If it works like other streaming services, it'll be uploaded either after the EP airs, or the same day it releases 

3 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

If it works like other streaming services, it'll be uploaded either after the EP airs, or the same day it releases 

ok thank you. found a working stream in the meantime ;) 

Anetra out of drag is the kind of hot that Aura thinks she is. :jonny:

Ariana ate 

forgot how dry she was though lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.