The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

8 hours ago, Gwegend said:

all because the vets can’t handle 2 other vets who are great competitors to NOT bow down and follow their lead. 

I didn't know protecting Bananas and Nany the first time they had power and putting in rookies was NOT bowing down.

:eek:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Chris said:

I didn't know protecting Bananas and Nany the first time they had power and putting in rookies was NOT bowing down.

:eek:

Yea and they got **** for that from the OTHER vets, no?

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

So what did she say?

:skull:

Apparently she told Josh, "everyone knows you're gay". 

39 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Apparently she told Josh, "everyone knows you're gay". 

She's so trashy.

5 hours ago, Attitude said:

Ooh this tea (although a bit vague on what was actually said) kinda confirms the rumors that were flying around about what happened. While it was wrong of Ashley to do, people on this show have done a lot worse, even in recent seasons, and have been given a pass by production. It feels like they're so quick to pull the trigger on castmates these days with the Fessy and Ashley expulsion last season.

Ironic of Tori to jump in and say “you don’t get to be someone else’s narrator” as she narrates what Josh was trying to explain for himself. Also a bit hypocritical of her acting appalled by this behavior when her best friend Aneesa literally did the same to Veronica in Dirty XXX. I guess it's a different situation when it involves her actual friends... :matty:

Otherwise, I thought Josh showed a lot of maturity and self-awareness with his response and he's right that it probably should've been shown :celestial5:

10 hours ago, KLatz said:

Ooh this tea (although a bit vague on what was actually said) kinda confirms the rumors that were flying around about what happened. While it was wrong of Ashley to do, people on this show have done a lot worse, even in recent seasons, and have been given a pass by production. It feels like they're so quick to pull the trigger on castmates these days with the Fessy and Ashley expulsion last season.

Ironic of Tori to jump in and say “you don’t get to be someone else’s narrator” as she narrates what Josh was trying to explain for himself. Also a bit hypocritical of her acting appalled by this behavior when her best friend Aneesa literally did the same to Veronica in Dirty XXX. I guess it's a different situation when it involves her actual friends... :matty:

Otherwise, I thought Josh showed a lot of maturity and self-awareness with his response and he's right that it probably should've been shown :celestial5:

Right? Also, Aneesa got exposed for sexually harassing people like 2 seasons ago and they just conveniently forgot about it. This is why I can't stand Tori's fake ass. She picks and chooses who gets a second chance. I'll never forget during the Nia/Jordan livestream she was spamming the chat with "love and positivity". Not to mention she was still friends with Camila years after the whole Leroy racist incident. She can save her two cents because I don't buy it. 

Also, Amanda exposed her for allegedly taking steroids. 

Who's watching tonight's episode?

:party:

Let me hear you say yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

One more week that I'm available to watch live, and I still preferred DVRing this show and watching a marathon of old Bones episodes on BBC America instead :rip: 

I guess I could watch now that the episode is over and fast-forward through all the commercials... Eh, I'll do it after Bones.

On 12/28/2022 at 10:37 AM, Attitude said:

Right? Also, Aneesa got exposed for sexually harassing people like 2 seasons ago and they just conveniently forgot about it. This is why I can't stand Tori's fake ass. She picks and chooses who gets a second chance. I'll never forget during the Nia/Jordan livestream she was spamming the chat with "love and positivity". Not to mention she was still friends with Camila years after the whole Leroy racist incident. She can save her two cents because I don't buy it. 

Also, Amanda exposed her for allegedly taking steroids. 

Yeah, it’s giving perpetual hypocrite with Tori. She really should just sit and eat her food, but she always has to open her mouth to be righteous and “the good guy.” I really wish, just once, she’d lean into her villainy. She’d be so much more bearable on the show.

Also, what’s this tea on Aneesa? I never heard that before :cupid:

13 hours ago, Chris said:

Jordan calling Tori a terrorist.

:lmao:

He was such a drama queen for that one! That man lives for a stunt and a show :laugh:

I lived for it a bit too though :mandown:

This was actually a pretty good episode!  Loved seeing Jordan's efforts in Ukraine highlighted, and his "I do not negotiate with terrorists" line was the moment of the season :lmao: Tori is so lame, trying to pretend she did him a favor when she just got his cuddle buddy out last week.  It's only right for him to try to do the same this week!

The Underdogs are such a likable team except for ******* DEVIN who was working overtime to create a storyline for himself today :pukey:  They may as well give him a producer credit with how blatant he is.  What a LOSER.

Nelson is one of the corniest, lamest, dumbest people to ever be on this show.  He sucked Fessy's dick all season just to get demolished by him in an elimination AGAIN :ahh: I screamed at the slow-mo with the dramatic ass music during his exit.  MTV is so CLUELESS.  How can they think anyone likes this clown!?  

Even Nurys (who was eliminated last week) had more TV time than Kaycee this episode. :rip:

Finally finishing Losers, Dorks & Dweebs (I stopped watching when King Logan was eliminated) and WOW this is painful.  The final 8 are 8 of the most loathsome people this show has ever cast.  

Kaycee, Nelson, and Devin are especially vile.  

Ok now I know it's been 12 episodes and somehow the vacation alliance hasn't lost a single member, but they might've ****** around and just gave us the best episode of the season? Finally these clowns decided to PLAY the game. :lmao:

Tori is a clown and a perpetual victim. Always playing with her emotions. I know Jordan is still lowkey the same arrogant prick he always was, but he's kinda serving the serve this season. Tori is so ******* annoying and only wants to play the relationship card when it benefits her. She is TOXIC.

Why these people continue to go out of their way to protect Fessy when he does NOTHING for anyone but himself is beyond me. He is so insufferable and one of the luckiest mofos when it comes to elims. Every time he goes in it's always a strength/physical game. The dude is 6'5'' and 250 pounds, how is anyone supposed to beat him unless there's a puzzle? It's actually super unfair.

Nelson is great TV but too stupid to function. That's what you get for protecting Fessy and backstabbing Amber/Chauncey. A loser. Also, Devin always says the most obvious things but the edit loves to paint him as some sort of mastermind. :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, Miles. said:

Finally finishing Losers, Dorks & Dweebs (I stopped watching when King Logan was eliminated) and WOW this is painful.  The final 8 are 8 of the most loathsome people this show has ever cast.  

Kaycee, Nelson, and Devin are especially vile.  

You hate CT?

30 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Also, Devin always says the most obvious things but the edit loves to paint him as some sort of mastermind. :deadbanana2:

I can't stand this.  People like Devin, John, and CT are of AVERAGE intelligence, but since the rest of the cast is completely braindead they get these mastermind edits.  

28 minutes ago, Stevie said:

You hate CT?

No, but I am so bored of him winning over and over again.  He's the Tom Brady of The Challenge :zzz:   

Sigh, still 10 more episodes of this (presumably/hopefully including the reunion??) :zzz: 

They need to stop making these seasons 20 episodes long because it always inevitably drags and loses momentum by the end, but we know MTV loves their long ass seasons since they have nothing else to air :zzz:

WHY did they decide to help Fessy?

Why didn't Horacio go in the last section?

They could have won!

Also, I am SICK of Nany and Kaycee at this point.

Nany has basically become the person she became during Exes 2-Rivals 3 when she does this show SIX seasons in a row!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.