The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

2 hours ago, Toxicity. said:

What do Kaycee Josh and Fessy have on the producers to always be cast? :deadbanana4:

I think Josh may allegedly have ties to production.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh is dating Skye from casting.

I can't wait for the day the MTV version gets cancelled and they only produce the CBS version. 

Imagine the fumes from the cast (current and former) if they cancel the MTV one, stick with the CBS one, and don't cast MTV people.

:deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Imagine the fumes from the cast (current and former) if they cancel the MTV one, stick with the CBS one, and don't cast MTV people.

:deadbanana4:

It'd be a kii since they've all been hyping up the CBS version on social media. :ahh:

6 hours ago, Attitude said:

I can't wait for the day the MTV version gets cancelled and they only produce the CBS version. 

I guess we will see how the ratings for the CBS one hold out. It's a Summer show with a built in fan-base and MTV hasn't had a show to pull casting from in a long time.

It just boggles my mind, how out of Big Brother and Survivor, 99% of the people they have brought to The Challenge are garbage or boring.

Amber B, Da'Vonne, Michele, Jay & Natalie have been the only decent picks.

Josh, Kaycee, Paulie, Liz Nolan??? Like what?

55 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Da'Vonne, Michele, Jay & Natalie have been the only decent picks.

Fixed. :fonso:

Nia and Jordan hooking up. :biblionny:

She so embarrassing i'm sorry. The fact that she advocated for his return is so nasty i can't

Oop **** calling out Johnna for cheating on her husband w MJ in the next epi :deadbanana4:

47 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Fixed. :fonso:

Now, you are not disrespecting the first BB vet to win. Not to mention it was her rookie season.

the-challenge42-2000.jpg

I LOVED this episode.

:jonny4:

You guys think Beth saying that at the club was messy, it gets even messier later on when the huge fight goes down.

Nia and Jordan hooking up. :biblionny:

I know damn well they did NOT literally show the movement in the bed.

11 hours ago, Chris said:

Josh is dating Skye from casting.

Is Skye a man or a woman?

10 hours ago, Harmonizer said:

Now, you are not disrespecting the first BB vet to win. Not to mention it was her rookie season.

the-challenge42-2000.jpg

Ugh her arrival on 37 was so iconic. Second only to “Not my problem” when she passed Flopsal and that broken ankle *****.

Can’t wait to see her dominate again!

Edited by Miles.

Ugh, I need to catch up on All Stars like ASAP!  Already caught up on New Orleans and it's such a mess, I'm loving it! :dies: 

The whole Kelley/Julie thing seems so out of nowhere, though?  Or is it me?  Like, they've been hinting at it all season, but it just feels like a whole bunch of nothing being blown out of proportion.  And tbqh, the unlikable one in this whole thing (at least to me) is Kelley.

Yes, Julie's clearly hamming it up for the cameras, but anybody who watched her in her prime know she's naturally a mess.  Meanwhile, Ms. Limp (fitting) clutches her pearls because they dare talk about hookups from 20 years ago...  I'm judging Danny for indulging that **** lol

Anyway, I hope the whole Julie/Jamie thing doesn't blow up in their faces. If they play their cards right, I could actually see them and their partners all being in a happy long-distance swinger situation :biggrin: 

52 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Ugh her arrival on 37 was so iconic. Second only to “Not my problem” when she passed Flopsal and that broken ankle *****.

Can’t wait to see her dominate again!

not-my-problem-amber-borzotra.gif

MJ is serving MPG this season.

:sistrens:

Apparently, episode 8 was accidently leaked in Canada.

:skull:

Edited by Chris

I like Kendal but she completely ****** up her game by throwing that sabotage at MJ for no reason at all especially when Jordan was asking to take it :deadbanana2:

I hope Kellyanne can get some revenge, I’m already tired of the Kailah and Sylvia on this ****, they’re not even OGs :biblio:  If Kailah mentions how young she is one more time… 

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

Apparently, episode 8 was accidently leaked in Canada.

Oh what show?

4 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Oh what show?

All Stars 3.

It was on reddit.

I want to see it.

This next epi is gonna be messyyyyy. I can’t wait to see this confrontation between Jonna and Beth. 

10 hours ago, Chris said:

All Stars 3.

It was on reddit.

I want to see it.

Ugh, I can't watch 8 without watching 5-7 because I have been unspoiled, thusfar.

That Liz Phair song being played as Beth entered the game :rockon: 

TJ having to bite his tongue about Beth not doing the game because he took it easy on Darrell.  Oop-

I'm over Kailah already.  I wish Roni weren't in the Henhouse or whatever it's called because I wanna root for her more.

Beth and Verantula already getting into an argument in that confessional :dies: 

1 hour ago, andresg770 said:

That Liz Phair song being played as Beth entered the game :rockon: 

TJ having to bite his tongue about Beth not doing the game because he took it easy on Darrell.  Oop-

I'm over Kailah already.  I wish Roni weren't in the Henhouse or whatever it's called because I wanna root for her more.

Beth and Verantula already getting into an argument in that confessional :dies: 

I was crying with laughter. :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.