The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

20 hours ago, Chris said:

War of the Worlds > Vendettas (PLEASE don't judge me) > Dirty 30 > War of the Worlds 2 > Double Agents > Final Reckoning > Total Madness > Spies, Lies, & Allies

Didn't include Ride or Dies until after it's done.

:soda:

A bit surprised by the high Vendettas ranking, but it has it's moments (birth of Killa Kam in elminations, Sylvia and Melissa elimination, Kam vs. Melissa drama, Tony betraying Bananas and Devin sending him home, Derrick taking Joss out in that crazy elimination) so I can't fault it too much. I can never remember what happened during the season and the final was kinda whack so that's where it gets dinged from me. Move that one down a few and flip Total Madness and SLA and I think that'd be my ranking :celestial5:

18 hours ago, Miles. said:

Dirty Thirty: 7/10: Solid season, too drawn out with all the redemptions tho. 

VendeTRASH: 0/10: Boring, horrible cast, horrible final, horrible winner.

Final FLOPoning: 0/10: Utter garbage dumpster trash. Horrible cast, redemption house (always horrible), John was at his most atrocious, and this is one of the few seasons I truly believe was rigged. (They knew Joss/Sylvia wouldn’t steal so rigged it for Ashley/Hunter.)

WOTW: 10/10: A modern classic. The last time casting truly SNAPPED. So many great debuts. Theo, Georgia, Dee, Turbo. Unfortunately it also gave us Josh :pukey: 

WOTW2: 8/10: Frustrating to watch Team UK flop every week, but the cast brought it and the end was so satisfying, seeing Cara’s cult get their karma. 

Total Flopness: 0/10: Unwatchable except for the thirty seconds where Melissa dragged Josh to hell and back. Gave us IKEA and Flopsal :pukey: 

Double Agents: 5/10: Amber single handedly made this watchable. “Not my problem” is more iconic than the rest of seasons 35-37 combined. 

Flies, Gnats, and Maggots: 1/10: And that 1 is just because Ed and Logan were nice to look at, and Amber’s epic “champ is here!” entrance. Aside from that, godawful season. Horrific final. IKEA does NOT deserve that win. 

Ride Or Dies: 5/10 so far, mostly thanks to Jay/Michele and Horacio/Olivia and Nurys. An Amber, Jordan, or Horacio/Olivia win could push this up. Anyone else would drag it down. 

ddd I live for the season by season reviews. You truly did not lie about Total Flopness :laugh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

They need to stop casting Derrick K, Nehemiah, Darrell, Kendal, Jonna, Tyler, Laterrian, Wes, and others for All Stars.

Right!? Like give us a season off from them so we can get some new people in at least :skull:

Although I wouldn't mind a Kendal return if she comes in pissed and vengeful from last season's BS :matty:

16 hours ago, Chris said:

@Miles.

What did you think of Laurel on Ride or Dies?

Stucky is a natural star.  She is a great reality TV personality without even trying.  Drama follows her wherever she goes (like Michele being so intimidated by her that she went totally loco this season).  Her confessionals are natural and engaging, it never feels like she's trying too hard (John) or reading off a script (Nelson).  She's just a phenomenal casting choice.  In just six episodes, she delivered a feud, a love story, a broken heart, multiple betrayals, and an "avenge me" storyline for Jordan/Aneesa.  She's that ******* ***** and she always will be.  

The fact that MTV has actually cast some great people recently (Laurel, Jordan, Jay, Michele, Olivia, Horacio, Nurys, Amber, Kailah, Veronica, even people like Sam, Colleen, Johnny, and Ravyn delivered with their limited episodes) proves how much we DONT need people like John, Josh, Nelson, Kyle, Cara, Paulie, and Devin, who are loathsome and only bring blatantly FAKE storylines to the show, as well as people like Kayzzzee, Faysal, Nany, Aneesa, Darrell, Moriah, and Kayzzzee's worthless brother who all bring absolutely nothing to the show.  

I just don't understand how MTV can't see the difference between a good and a bad cast member.  

Olivia and Horacio are pissing me off in this daily.

I need them both to MOVE.

If this season turns out to be Bloodlines 2.0, all of ya'll are getting slapped.

Spoiler

I’m rooting for Moriah’s team hands down. They’re more likable imo

Justice for Jay & Michele. More Olivia & Horacio in future seasons pls

Edited by jakemichael

24 minutes ago, Attitude said:

They need to cast more people from Exatlon. The guy and girls on that show are beasts. 

As long as they have great personalities like Horacio. We don’t need boring beasts like Snoozecee :sleep:

13 minutes ago, Attitude said:

When Big Brother and AYTO people invade All Stars 4... :skull:

Olivia and Horacio still irked me in that last daily.

I expected better from those hoes.

NOT acceptable.

4 hours ago, Miles. said:

Queen declined Worlds :cries: 

Praying she does 39.

And who's this b/tch?

And why does she kinda favor Theresa?

:rip:

10 Confessionals for Kenny and a different outcome was expected?

And holy ****. That's the 3rd life for Kennzzzy and Kayzzzy

Getting bored of this season now.  I love teams, but the season needs to START as teams, not become teams halfway through when there's only a small group left.  MTV really is clueless.

That said, I enjoyed watching Horacio body John, Olivia obliterate Nany, and Fessy toss Kevin.  And I'm so glad Kevin is gone now, what a ******* waste of space. 

Horacio 4-0 king!

@Chris I can't quote you because of the site issues, but that queen is Brooke Jowett.  She was on two seasons of Survivor Australia (placing 7th and 4th) and just got second on The Challenge Australia.  She is a challenge beast, a social butterfly, and a very intelligent strategist.  She would absolutely be a top tier challenger.  She and Louise Hazel are the two debuts I want the most.

@Attitude Yes they did, it was as embarrassing as you'd imagine.

That was one of the worst episodes I've ever seen. Not even exaggerating. So much filler content, the unfair and predictable daily, the cringey and shameless sponsorship, pointless injury cliffhanger, boring outcomes, boring elim, and now they're teasing the possibility of bringing Kenny back AGAIN!? :deadbanana4:

• 2 weeks later...

This season has sucked since Queen Winchele and Jay got the boot.

all because the vets can’t handle 2 other vets who are great competitors to NOT bow down and follow their lead. 

anyway. ANY cast confirmations for All Stars 4?

The “up in the air” list is like 30 men and 30 women. That’s not very specific!! Lol

I watched the last three episodes yesterday, I could not find this thread lol. Nany's face when TJ announced they won't be paired anymore LMAO. 

Those 'trivia' questions were too easy, how else did Nelson get two correct. A waste... 

Amber and Nurys did so well! That was a great at match. If only they sent down Nany, she would've easily been eliminated. SMH they allow her to skate by every time 

Trivia has gotten so bad these last few seasons. It's become become so painfully easy that it's kinda embarrassing people got some of these wrong. They really need to give it a break :skull:

The Amber and Nurys elimination was pretty good! Amber sucking at dailies, but becoming an elimination queen >> :smitten:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.