• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/2/2022 at 7:45 PM, Chris said:

Ya'll dragging this season from top to bottom and back up again.

Not this season being my final straw. When I hear its at least better than the last 2, is that so? :deadbanana:

I just have no desire to watch live like I always use to and then even now catch when the episode is online.

Season over now that Michele is gone :biblionny:

The girls can drag this season all they want, but at least we can be grateful that we're out of that god-awful spy/world war theme era that plagued seasons 33-37. I'll croak if I ever have to hear TJ call them agents ever again :skull:

2 hours ago, KLatz said:

The girls can drag this season all they want, but at least we can be grateful that we're out of that god-awful spy/world war theme era that plagued seasons 33-37. I'll croak if I ever have to hear TJ call them agents ever again :skull:

War of the Worlds 1 + 2 were way better than the past 4 seasons. 

6 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Both seasons were good (WOTW1 was much better though), but that theme was already stale by halfway through 34. Then they dragged it out for three more season with the same cast.

While I'm not as low on this season as some here, I'm just happy were back in a Ride or Dies/Exes/Rivals theme era (hopefully...) :celestial5:

Cry your ******* heart out you anorexic *****!  I want you to cry, because you're WORTHLESS.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh back when reality tv was good :flame: 

6 hours ago, Miles. said:

Cry your ******* heart out you anorexic *****!  I want you to cry, because you're WORTHLESS.

Imagine if she did that today. She probably gets kicked off like Ashley did last season. :skull:

I don't like Michele at all.

She's one of those who either can't take responsibility or want to play stupid and beat around the bush.

And if she does another season I see her getting tossed early.

:coffee2:

On 12/4/2022 at 5:40 PM, Attitude said:

I think War of the Worlds 2 and Double Agents were kind of the same for me.

:soda:

Only about 4 good episodes from those seasons.

And take a guess which people were in those four good episodes?

On 12/4/2022 at 2:43 PM, KLatz said:

that plagued seasons 33-37

Sweetie, 33 was one of the best seasons in years.

You can grill 32 all you want though.

Final Reckoning was awful.

Just now, Attitude said:

I feel like the PS5 has yet to have any major console exclusives. Most of the Sony games end up being PS4/PS5 exclusives. There's no game out there that makes having a PS5 be worth it. :skull:

:lmao:

:lmao:

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

Final Reckoning was such a chore to watch during the original airing. The redemption house + all the to be continued... 

I don't know why the twitter stans like it so much.

War of the Worlds

HUGE HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE GAP

War of the Worlds 2/Double Agents

Ride or Dies

Total Madness

Spies, Lies & Allies

Just my opinion though.

Total Madness and SLA were BAD.

8 hours ago, Miles. said:

This was kinda horrible of Laurel, but I live for her dragging Paula to the pits and come back to rewatch regularly :gaycat4:

She'd get thrown off for something like this nowadays though. The Challenge really has gotten too soft :zzz:

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

I agree, 33 was great! I just couldn't stand that theme. It made it even worse that they dragged it out for four more seasons :skull:

I'm still not sure how I feel about Final Reckoning. It was soooo dragged out and I was so over the trilogy at that point, but it provided a handful of iconic Challenge moments so I'm not as low as I used to be on it. I bet it's one of those seasons that's better on a rewatch :celestial5:

Does anyone watch these? :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

War of the Worlds

HUGE HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE GAP

War of the Worlds 2/Double Agents

Ride or Dies

Total Madness

Spies, Lies & Allies

Just my opinion though.

Total Madness and SLA were BAD.

Wait, we completely agree (although I need to see the rest of Ride or Dies to properly rank it with WOTW2 and Double Agents). How do you rank with the trilogy included? :matty:

I think we can ALL agree that Total Madness and Spies, Lies and Allies were bottom of the barrel for the 30s and possibly the entire series... :biblio:

7 minutes ago, Harmonizer said:

Does anyone watch these? :ahh:

I can't remember who originally posted one of these during last season (or Challenge CBS? Maybe even All Stars 3??), but thank you to whoever that was because they always give me a kii. It's like the RuCaps for The Challenge :lmao:

Edited by KLatz

13 minutes ago, KLatz said:

ow do you rank with the trilogy included?

Which trilogy?

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Which trilogy?

Dirty XXX, Vendettas, and Final Reckoning. MTV haphazardly marked those three seasons as a trilogy :chick1:

23 minutes ago, KLatz said:

Dirty XXX, Vendettas, and Final Reckoning. MTV haphazardly marked those three seasons as a trilogy :chick1:

War of the Worlds > Vendettas (PLEASE don't judge me) > Dirty 30 > War of the Worlds 2 > Double Agents > Final Reckoning > Total Madness > Spies, Lies, & Allies

Didn't include Ride or Dies until after it's done.

Dirty Thirty: 7/10: Solid season, too drawn out with all the redemptions tho. 

VendeTRASH: 0/10: Boring, horrible cast, horrible final, horrible winner.

Final FLOPoning: 0/10: Utter garbage dumpster trash. Horrible cast, redemption house (always horrible), John was at his most atrocious, and this is one of the few seasons I truly believe was rigged. (They knew Joss/Sylvia wouldn’t steal so rigged it for Ashley/Hunter.)

WOTW: 10/10: A modern classic. The last time casting truly SNAPPED. So many great debuts. Theo, Georgia, Dee, Turbo. Unfortunately it also gave us Josh :pukey: 

WOTW2: 8/10: Frustrating to watch Team UK flop every week, but the cast brought it and the end was so satisfying, seeing Cara’s cult get their karma. 

Total Flopness: 0/10: Unwatchable except for the thirty seconds where Melissa dragged Josh to hell and back. Gave us IKEA and Flopsal :pukey: 

Double Agents: 5/10: Amber single handedly made this watchable. “Not my problem” is more iconic than the rest of seasons 35-37 combined. 

Flies, Gnats, and Maggots: 1/10: And that 1 is just because Ed and Logan were nice to look at, and Amber’s epic “champ is here!” entrance. Aside from that, godawful season. Horrific final. IKEA does NOT deserve that win. 

Ride Or Dies: 5/10 so far, mostly thanks to Jay/Michele and Horacio/Olivia and Nurys. An Amber, Jordan, or Horacio/Olivia win could push this up. Anyone else would drag it down. 

EARLY ALL STARS 4 *LIKELY CAST MEMBERS*

No One is confirmed until departure, which is sometime in Janaury

Men

- Derrick Kosinski (Road Rules Extreme)

- Nehemiah Clark (The Real World: Austin)

Women

- Rachel Robinson (Road Rules l: Campus Crawl)

- Veronica Portillo (Road Rules: Semester at Sea)

They need to stop casting Derrick K, Nehemiah, Darrell, Kendal, Jonna, Tyler, Laterrian, Wes, and others for All Stars.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.