The Challenge: All-Stars 4

MP2K

1 hour ago, Chris said:

She is a MESS.

:deadbanana4:

Melissa's confessionals were GOLD though!!! :clap3: I, too, have been mad when I had to leave a bar before hearing my song request.

The way Bunim-Murray used to feed us with all these naturally charismatic personalities on their shows, and now it mostly a bunch of tryhards :shakeno: 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• Attitude

• Miles.

• KLatz

Top Posters In This Topic

It's barely the second episode and it's already this messy?

:priceless:

Danny McCray and Sarah Lacina from Survivor won The Challenge CBS 

:dies: not them pulling a Black Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter at the same time

52 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Hide contents

:dies: not them pulling a Black Lives Matter and Blue Lives Matter at the same time

:deadbanana:

2 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Hide contents

Ugh. Can’t believe we have to see that ***** on two more shows. 

19 hours ago, Chris said:

It's barely the second episode and it's already this messy?

:priceless:

With Julie?  I'm surprised it took this long.  Both Melissa confronting Julie about ******* with her money (the letter thing) and Julie (accidentally?) trying to kill Veronica were both episode 1 of their respective Challenge seasons :dies: 

On 4/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, Attitude said:

Challenge 38 being the same cast as 37. I'm not watching this ****. :deadbanana:

Honestly 37's cast was not THAT bad.  It was certainly far better than 35 and 36's cast.  The format was by far the bigger problem, with how it allowed the vets to pick off the rookies.  If they do a last place automatically goes in and first place chooses the opponent, this will be fine.  

I want to see Michele, Michaela, Priscilla, Lauren, Ed, Logan, Kelz, Gabo, and Renan get another chance.  And Amber, of course.

And can they please ******* bring back Turbo and Georgia already?  I don't give a **** if they're mildly problematic, so are Jordan, Nia, Aneesa, Ashley, Nelson, John, and countless others who are all allowed on.  

The montage of people saying they're their own biggest competition :dies: 

The upcoming Homecoming New Orleans episode is looking just as messy as last week,

It seems like we're getting Julie vs. Tokyo.

I cannot WAIT to see Julie vs. Kelley though. I would LOVE to see Kelley's reaction when she realized she didn't come for the bs.

:rip:

I'm ready for Queen Melissa to call production out with "I don't wanna be on that kind of TV show!"  I bet that's the only reason they made sure to show Julie falling on the ground as early as the first trailer. Otherwise, they would've probably left it ambiguous "for the drama" :keir:

She's an ICON I fear :clap3: 

On 4/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, Chris said:

No the other one we had is vanquished forever.

:cries:

Anyways I can't wait for All Stars 3!

Um, what the hell

:biblio:

I didn't ask for that, where's my thread hoes?

Edited by MP2K

19 minutes ago, MP2K said:

Um, what the hell

:biblio:

I didn't ask for that, where's my thread hoes?

Ask the mods to reopen it, you eff word.

This channel's uploading some old Challenge and RW seasons: 

Check it out before it's copyrighted down!

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ask the mods to reopen it, you eff word.

What's the reasoning to begin with?

4 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

ive been on this page for some months dddd they have almost everything but have to reupload every now and then. I've been looking for RW San Diego and now it's up :duca:

10 minutes ago, MP2K said:

What's the reasoning to begin with?

For what? Why the thread was erased? 

21 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

watching the inferno rn :jonny3:

19 minutes ago, MP2K said:

ive been on this page for some months dddd they have almost everything but have to reupload every now and then. I've been looking for RW San Diego and now it's up :duca:

Wait, maybe I've looked at stuff on it in the past, too, but thought it was a different channel because of all the reuploads asdjakl :dies: 

The fact that Melissa vs. Julie happened like 5 minutes into this season :jonny: (and only shortly after Antoine asked Syrus whereabouts in Africa he was from :rip: :rip: :rip: )

*walks into Julie's room* "I just want to let you know that I don't like you. We're not friends." THE NOSTALGIA  :cries: 

And I think this was Aneesa's first Challenge.  So next year we're apparently celebrating (sp?) 20 years of her doing Challenges :rip: 

Edited by andresg770

10 hours ago, andresg770 said:

So next year we're apparently celebrating (sp?) 20 years of her doing Challenges

Technically this year.

Battle of the Sexes was filmed in late 2002.

17 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Ooh, thank you! I usually don't binge, but I might have to for both original BOTS seasons :jonny5:

Love that it's all in one video too! I just wish they would finally give us these early seasons in a higher quality. Paramount+ is a flop for not having it done already :jonny2:

14 hours ago, andresg770 said:

The fact that Melissa vs. Julie happened like 5 minutes into this season :jonny: (and only shortly after Antoine asked Syrus whereabouts in Africa he was from :rip: :rip: :rip: )

*walks into Julie's room* "I just want to let you know that I don't like you. We're not friends." THE NOSTALGIA  :cries: 

And I think this was Aneesa's first Challenge.  So next year we're apparently celebrating (sp?) 20 years of her doing Challenges :rip: 

Melissa vs. Julie in the first five seconds of that season was a top-tier Challenge moment! Then David vs. Puck in spitgate. That first episode was MESSY :skull:

Ladies, the official speculation thread for next season is out.

7BD069E8-3C2E-48E6-9293-89FC2823ACB7.jpeg

Josh, KC, Nany, Fessy, Tori, CT, Emy, Logan, Devin. All confirmed. 

7BD069E8-3C2E-48E6-9293-89FC2823ACB7.jpeg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.