Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

It's past midnight sis.  I'm sure a bunch of us went straight to bed lol.  I'm watching the press conference because why not...

Glad one of the journalists asked Rhea to comment on Judgment Day walking out of Rey's speech at the HOF ceremony, because that was such a good moment:

Anywho, so far so good!  The buildup to this Mania was meh at best (on the whole), but the matches are delivering!

Curious about tomorrow given that they put the women's tag showcase and Omos on the same night.  Also, none of the matches have much heat on them except Roman/Cody.  But we'll see!  I'll mark out if the surprise appearance that's been rumored for Edge's match turns out to be true :duca: 

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jonathan said:

looks like Triple H is getting some time in with Theory :fan: 

Happy for the "I am a lot of bi things but bilingual ain't one of them" chanteuse Triple H :heart:

Shart wrestling like the main eventer that she is. :clap3:

Damaged Wrestlers serving flop. They were late for like a number of spots. Becky and Trish deserved better. :sistrens:

2 hours ago, slik said:

i think this main event ref is the one on grindr

I think he's the one who spilled that Zack Ryder is hung. 

Natalya-Grabbing-Zack-Ryder.jpg?q=50&fit

It's been a while since I watched WWE, but I live in LA, so the fact that Wrestlemania is here this weekend is wild to think about. :WAP:

Ouchhhh the way crowd was dead SILENT for Damaged Careers.

Just break them up already and end their suffering. Especially Iyo who should be solo megastar.

3 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

I think he's the one who spilled that Zack Ryder is hung. 

Natalya-Grabbing-Zack-Ryder.jpg?q=50&fit

Natalya :deadbanana4:

Now that makes sense why Chelsea Green married a jobber. She was thinking about the long... LONG game :jonnycat:

Happy Day 2 :heart:

I pray the women in that showcase tag have been rehearsing their asses off

If I was to rank the BANGERS of the night:

1. Rhea/Titt

2. Sami/KO/Usos

3. Dominic/Rey

a great night overall :clap3:

lets see what night 2 gives

nah because you can really feel a shift with the womens division :weeps:

Night 2 predictions

- Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes

- Bianca Belair vs. Asuka

- Gunther vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus

- Edge vs. Finn Bàlor

- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos 

- Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya and Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green

match order as of right now is 

Spoiler

Brock/Omos

Tag Showcase

IC Title

Bianca/Asuka

Edge/Balor

Roman/Cody

Roman

Bianca

Sheamus

Finn

Brock

Ronda & Shayna

Bianca’s reign is stale as hell, but there has not been enough build-up for her to lose here, especially since commentary mentioned she’s close to becoming the longest reigning champion. I have no idea what they’ll do with Asuka’s new character (that they literally came up to signal the end of her losing streak :deadbanana:after they job her out at WM again, but it’s going to happen.

I don’t see the Bloodline losing all of their titles back to back. The storyline is too big for it to end that uneventfully. There will probably be some fallout revolving The Usos losing their titles before Roman loses his.

Edited by touchofmyhand

The main event was top for me but Charlotte/Rhea and Rey/Dominik were also amazing :jonny5: Seth/Logan and the men's tag both went OFF and were super entertaining, they really know how to structure spectacle matches with this modern era. The women's trios match was clunky as expected (Lita had SO much ring time for no reason :bibliahh:), but at least the high spots salvaged the match a little bit, the same can't be said for Cena and Theory. So standard and average for a dream match Austin has been asking for since he was literally a teenager, yet John couldn't be bothered and half-assed both the storyline and the match. 

LitaMania Night 1 was really enjoyable! 

spacer.png

@Raver how was your Wrestlemania live experience sis?

11 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Y’all I think Bianca is retaining tonight.. :gaycat6:

Our Female Roman :jonny6: i thought a break would be happening

Night 2 Predictions

Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes

and we’re happy :sorry:

- Bianca Belair vs. Asuka

Asuka’s WM losing streak is as worse as GOATsha’s :deadbanana2: i think they’re gonna make Biancallah Ms. Wrestlemania

- Gunther vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus

- Edge vs. Finn Bàlor

- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos

(hope this is less than 5 minutes MAX)

- Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya and Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green

praying for a clean match….

8 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Night 2 Predictions

Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes

and we’re happy :sorry:

- Bianca Belair vs. Asuka

Asuka’s WM losing streak is as worse as GOATsha’s :deadbanana2: i think they’re gonna make Biancallah Ms. Wrestlemania

- Gunther vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus

- Edge vs. Finn Bàlor

- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos

(hope this is less than 5 minutes MAX)

- Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Natalya and Shotzi vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green

praying for a clean match….

As much as I would not care either way who won as I love them both, I think Bianca needs to lose to keep things fresh for her, she's done about everything she's going to do with this reign and I don't want the fans to turn on her :deadbanana4: And as cathartic as The Usos losing felt, it's going to literally feel like world peace if/when Cody wins :jonny: **** I'm scared.

I hope Liv's attire is cute since lord knows that match is about to be a sh*tshow with the names involved lkgjd. They should've done Candice and Miyawn or Doudrop and Neck for the last team and given Chelsea a segment with a legend instead so we could've at least had some more moving parts in terms of in-ring, but hopefully they surprise

Jason Jordan snapped for SD Woman’s match. Laid it tf DOWNE :swan:

Rhea vs Charlotte was incredible and they knew they wanted to make a loud statement. I'm really only looking forward to the women and Cody vs Roman for night 2. Night 1 felt packed with all the great matches. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Arcadius

I actually kinda want Bianca to retain. It’d be kinda lame if they ended this year long reign with a nothing ass feud, and I’m hoping a shakeup is coming after Mania so she’ll have some fresh heels to feud with. 

Then I’m skipping the rest of the card hihi

How does Andre Chase wrestle wearing that?

:deadbanana4:

What if it's like 90 degrees?

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.