Pro-Wrestling: WrestleMania 40 is Weeks Away

Ryan

23 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Predictions for the only matches that matter:

Bianca wins

Ronda wins

Roman wins, Austin cashes in maybe?

I don't think Theory is going to cash in here, it would make more sense if Drew beat Roman and then Theory immediately takes the moment away from the UK fans and starts a feud for the fall while Roman takes more time off. But who knows :cm: 

I would LOOOOVE if Bianca squashed Becky and Bayley returned to confront her :jonny5: need that I Quit match still

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• Darn Tootin

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

i’m not ever playing 2K22 again my ******* save file corrupted after I finished editing things. all my caws, movesets, attires and everything is ******* gone. **** this game 

24 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

I don't think Theory is going to cash in here, it would make more sense if Drew beat Roman and then Theory immediately takes the moment away from the UK fans and starts a feud for the fall while Roman takes more time off. But who knows :cm: 

I would LOOOOVE if Bianca squashed Becky and Bayley returned to confront her :jonny5: need that I Quit match still

Drew has been booked strongly no doubt and I wouldn’t mind it at all but I don’t see him being the one to dethrone Roman. When he falls I think it’ll be due to unfair shenanigans like Austin cashing in.

Bianca’s reign feels so cold right now and a squash match probably won’t help at all so I REALLY hope that doesn’t happen nnn. It does seem likely tho.

52 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

He said it's coming out about a couple of days after Summerslam, and the video will probably be a half hour long so I'm perched for all the tea. :gaycat2:

I'm excited :duca: hope he did a good job at showing her potential and how much she did creatively backstage to push the Knockouts division back then

39 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

Drew has been booked strongly no doubt and I wouldn’t mind it at all but I don’t see him being the one to dethrone Roman. When he falls I think it’ll be due to unfair shenanigans like Austin cashing in.

Bianca’s reign feels so cold right now and a squash match probably won’t help at all so I REALLY hope that doesn’t happen nnn. It does seem likely tho.

I don't mind either way but I think it serves Becky's storyline more to really be embarrassed in a big way if she's going to return to being the man, but honestly I think it's less likely under HHH as opposed to Vince :deadbanana4: even if it'd make sense I'm sure they want to have another big showcase, their WrestleMania match was near perfect tho so IDK how they'd top it.

And I'd honestly rather it be Drew than Cody :cm: he's been the de facto top face on live events for like the past year and half while Roman has just been working TV, he deserves it. But as long as Roman loses it before WrestleMania I'll be satisfied :deadbanana2:

My predictions:

Seth gets added to Brock/Roman, match ends with two people standing so they have to split the titles going forward

Bianca wins

Liv wins

McAfee wins

Logan Paul wins

Usos win via Jeff Jarrett hitting Street Profits w guitar shot

Judgment Day wins and then either Dominic turns heel or Edge returns

Lashley wins via DQ or count-out

11 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

PWI says as of right now Bianca/Becky is slated to open.

When she loses and interferes with Ronda/Liv

All u messy power bottoms dragging my bad luck, I’ll get the last laugh soon! 

nnn meanwhile Alexa is number 1 contender again , things are looking up

the actual USA Network Instagram promoting the Sasha and Naomi rumors :deadbanana4: PLEASE don't give me hope omg

me when Naomi and Sasha come out and defend the tag titles like nothing happened

Naomi is scheduled for that same event that Sasha is, so if either one is returning it will be after that 

14 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

the actual USA Network Instagram promoting the Sasha and Naomi rumors :deadbanana4: PLEASE don't give me hope omg

:jonnycat:

Tentative show order from Fightful:

Spoiler

- Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair

- Logan Paul vs. Miz

- Bobby Lashley vs. Theory

- Mysterios vs. Judgment Day

- Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin

- Usos vs. Street Profits

- There is a Matt Riddle segment listed for the show

- Liv Morgan vs. Ronda Rousey

- Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

Edited by plaidarms

Miss Liv getting that penultimate spot :jonny:

33 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

me when Naomi and Sasha come out and defend the tag titles like nothing happened

:dies:

Edited by Bussea

28 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Tentative show order from Fightful:

Hide contents

- Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair

- Logan Paul vs. Miz

- Bobby Lashley vs. Theory

- Mysterios vs. Judgment Day

- Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin

- Usos vs. Street Profits

- There is a Matt Riddle segment listed for the show

- Liv Morgan vs. Ronda Rousey

- Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

We love an intermission 

6 minutes ago, Stardom said:

jxouIRR.png

Vince taking the budget with him on his way out the door :gaycat:

the family dollar chairs HELP :deadbanana4:

Liv is either rolling Honda up or Harlot, Nattie or BecKKKy causes a DQ. No way she’s losing.

Bianca will squash BecKKKY as she should.

Edited by touchofmyhand

girl wtf does BecKKKy have on :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Liv is either rolling Honda up or Harlot, Nattie or BecKKKy causes a DQ. No way she’s losing.

Bianca will squash BecKKKY as she should.

yeah i was thinking that Liv might win by DQ :rip: no ways she’s pinning Ronda clean :deadbanana2:

hopefully becky doesn’t try to take Bianca’s eye out again :biblionny:

so the squash isnt happening pls 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.