Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

4 hours ago, okgo said:

Trish is coming too??

Also I was just watching Carmella and Chelsea's entrances from last night and did they bring titantron/entrance videos back or have I just not been paying attention lately? :rip:

apparently there’s going to be a damaged careers vs Becky, Trish and Lita match at EC :rip:

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, plaidarms said:

The rumored match is:

Reveal hidden contents

Becky/Lita/Trish vs. Damage CTRL at EC

Just now, Bussea said:

apparently there’s going to be a damaged careers vs Becky, Trish and Lita match at EC :rip:

ohh thanks! I am kinda excited to see them team up again ngl but why is Rebecca third wheeling and why EC and not Mania

2 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Bellas, Molly & Queen Zelina confirmed for 2K23

WHEW i was worried about the roster since sasha and naomi might be gone. so happy to have the bellas BACK :jonny6:

20 minutes ago, okgo said:

ohh thanks! I am kinda excited to see them team up again ngl but why is Rebecca third wheeling and why EC and not Mania

Michelle >>>> we NEED ha back 

I am ready to open ATRL thread about Cyndlegend Lauper getting into Hall of Fame to make OCLHs fume

1 hour ago, iconicyayo said:

WHEW i was worried about the roster since sasha and naomi might be gone. so happy to have the bellas BACK :jonny6:

SAME 

I def think Sasha won’t be in it, but Naomi will. Mandy I’m sorta 50/50 about. Also Torrie and Michelle are rumored as well. Stacy/Torrie about to be the longest reigning tag champs in my universe herstory

Wow that’s terrible. Couldn’t have happened to a better guy!

spacer.png

Pair Chelsea and Carmella as tag team and Maxxine as their manager

BOOM, Toxic Attraction who?? :WAP: :WAP:

6 hours ago, okgo said:

Also I was just watching Carmella and Chelsea's entrances from last night and did they bring titantron/entrance videos back or have I just not been paying attention lately? :rip:

I noticed Carmehlla's but not Chelsea's.  I hope so!  It must be so boring for the audience to just watch a screen with the wrestler's name and some basic Powerpoint animations :rip: 

29 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am ready to open ATRL thread about Cyndlegend Lauper getting into Hall of Fame to make OCLHs fume

Queendi SO deserves it!  I'm surprised they didn't do it when Mania was in NY, since she's from that state.  But I'm ready for her to be one step closer to WEGOTing!  :clap: 

PWInsider saying Alexa will be away from TV for a while

In an update, Bliss has not been seen since The Rumble, and word now via PWInsider is that WWE knew going into the match with Belair that Bliss would be taking some time off after the loss.

Bliss has not been backstage since the Royal Rumble, so this not a case of WWE just not using her while she’s at RAW. She is currently away because of a planned temporary exit from the storylines, but there’s no word yet on how long the break is for.

Bliss is not currently injured, but it remains to be seen if this break is something she requested, or something storyline-dictated, but WWE knew she’d be away from the storylines coming out of the Royal Rumble.

It was noted that the Bliss vs. Belair match was designed for Belair to look strong, in part due to the planned break for Bliss.

Michelle McCool was hands down the most skilled wrestler from the Diva Search contestants.

No arguments.

Anybody know if "Ding Dong, Hello!" is opening tonight's episode of NXT???

2 hours ago, plaidarms said:

It wouldn’t be surprised if she asks for her release 

3 hours ago, plaidarms said:

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

It wouldn’t be surprised if she asks for her release 

It seems the toxic fan base has gotten to her!

poor Alexa 

4 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Poor @XAMJ

tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she does part ways with WWE at some point in the near future. It’s clear they aren’t gonna give her the mega push that she got early in her career and I would be surprised to find out that WWE/wrestling is her main passion. She could easily break into acting if she wanted, she’s one of the best talkers on the roster.

Edited by CroNich

14 hours ago, plaidarms said:

The rumored match is:

Hide contents

Becky/Lita/Trish vs. Damage CTRL at EC

3 legends versus a flop stable :deadbanana2: at least we know most of them can carry a match so it should be a good watch

7 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Wow. Poor @XAMJ and @Karma88. :sistrens:

I don't understand how I was immediately able to figure out that Grantalya's hat is an homage to her dad (the only reason I'm keeping it cute), but I can barely find pics of him wearing it online :huh: 

Celebrating the life and career of Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart - YouTube

12 hours ago, andresg770 said:

I noticed Carmehlla's but not Chelsea's.  I hope so!  It must be so boring for the audience to just watch a screen with the wrestler's name and some basic Powerpoint animations :rip: 

Yes, the huge screen still throws me off a bit but it's so much better (maybe they can have one or two smaller titantrons with the basic animation of the wrestler's name too if they don't have something like that already but I just can't tell on TV).

I always thought Nose would bring them back along with bettter/more creative sets and those moving graphics for the matches etc etc little things fans have always wanted back and he seemed to incorporate at some point in NXT but so far it's mostly been the same

Edited by okgo

8 hours ago, Chris said:

The way @.KUNTana 's gay ass nearly driving Alexa out of WWE.

:dies:

And I’ll do it to ha again. Crybaby self 

spacer.png

Meiko back on NXT :jonnycat:

And she is teaming up with Roxanne, Hopefully they run Meiko vs Roxanne during WM weekend and Meiko get called up on main roster post WM. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.