• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

If Asuka returns tonight she basically has to win, so I don’t think we’ll be seeing her tonight.

The whole reason for her character change was her losing streak. Asuka has never been sent over the top rope in a Rumble match, so for her to take not only an L on her return as Kana, but a pretty important one is basically impossible to book without her new persona being essentially DOA.

If she does return, she’d probably eliminate Rhea for the win, but I don’t see it happening.

Edited by touchofmyhand

Legend :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

thank GOD for that man :deadbanana4:

Indeed.  What's lowkey disconcerting, though, is that apparently multiple people had said the same thing to VKM, and he only listened when it was Cena's writer :deadbanana:

It reminds me a bit of Michelle MAGACool's story of how an agent/producer came up to her and Melina(???) while they were going over a PPV match and told them they needed to stop doing all these big, crazy spots because it was making some of the guys' matches look bad.  And they probably would've had to do that if Chris Jericho hadn't been nearby and said something like, "hey, if the boys are getting outshined by the girls, then maybe they're the ones you should be talking to."

Kind of a backhanded compliment, but apparently it was the only way to get that producer to back off...

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

where are you from? I know it’s on Disney+ in select Asian countries.

The Philippines. I tried logging into the WWE network but it redirected me to Disney+. I'm just worried we might not get it when I've set up a weekend watch party out of town for it. :rip:

PWInsider confirms some NXT girls that got flown out to Texas. No word on if they’ll actually be in the Rumble or are just there as emergency alternatives

Spoiler
  • Indi Hartwell

• Ivy Nile

• Roxanne Perez

• Zoey Stark

3 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

PWInsider confirms some NXT girls that got flown out to Texas. No word on if they’ll actually be in the Rumble or are just there as emergency alternatives

Reveal hidden contents
  • Indi Hartwell

• Ivy Nile

• Roxanne Perez

• Zoey Stark

Ewwww hopefully emergency alternative, none of these name is particularly interesting 

Rhea is the only one with any steam coming into the Rumble. I can’t imagine a reality where she WON’T win :redface:

Though Becky is in that level of stardom where she can win any accolade at any time and no one would question it. I can maybe see her winning too.

46 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Hide contents
  • Indi Hartwell

• Ivy Nile

• Roxanne Perez

• Zoey Stark

just about what I expected for a Triple Nose booked rumble :zzz:

Women Rumble Winner:

1. Rhea

2. MEHcky (trust i dont want this but its a possibility…)

3. Naomi

Iron Women Winner:

1. Rhea

2. Raquel

3. Bayley

Most Elimination:

1. Becky

2. Bayley

3. Nia (if shes actually participating nnn) / Lacey

rewatching the 2018 rumble, its legit never gets old :weeps:

I think they will protect Mehcky with an elimination by DMG RTNGZ.

Winner

(0. Asuka)

1. Rhea

2. Ronda

3. Raquel

Iron Woman

1. Rhea

2. Liv

3. Mehcky

Most Eliminations

1. Rhea

2. Asuka

3. Lacey

2 hours ago, plaidarms said:

Hide contents
  • Indi Hartwell

• Ivy Nile

• Roxanne Perez

• Zoey Stark

Spoiler

No Alba?!?!?

This will probably sound strange, but I'd love to see more male involvement in the women's Rumble.  Not in the Santina Marella way (once is absolutely enough for that mess, even if it was somewhat amusing), but like male managers and allies.

Like the first time Molly Holly returned as Mighty Molly, she should've had Hurricane by her side to get more of a reaction (the fact they were both probably there :rip:).  Or imagine Victoria returning with her psycho gimmick and with Stevie Richards by her side, helping her cheat from ringside.

Or even with the current wrestlers, imagine Flop Dolla and Ashante helping Fab-B eliminate girls until they try something with Emma, and Borecap Moss comes out with a chair and chases them off.  I dunno, something to spice up the match!

Plus, if the guys can have their female managers accompany them to the Rumble, the same would go for the women :cm: 

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

@plaidarms Any leak regarding match order?

Hopefully women rumble open the show

I doubt it. That has never happened. If I had to guess it’ll be:

Bianca/Alexa

LA Knight/Bray

Women’s Royal Rumble

Roman/KO

Men’s Royal Rumble

7 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

I doubt it. That has never happened. If I had to guess it’ll be:

Bianca/Alexa

LA Knight/Bray

Women’s Royal Rumble

Roman/KO

Men’s Royal Rumble

Maybe they will change under Triple H reign.

For me, it always make sense to separate two rumbles as much as possible. One should be opening and other should be closing 

1 hour ago, orange22 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No Alba?!?!?

Disappointing, tbh. It feels like they’re making her the Dakota Kai of current NXT.

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

@plaidarms Any leak regarding match order?

Hopefully women rumble open the show

I haven’t seen anything yet, no.

Update: Tentative match order from Fightful:

Spoiler
  • Men's Royal Rumble 

• Pitch Black Change- Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight 

• Bianca Belair vs. Alexa Bliss

• Women's Royal Rumble

• A musical performance by HARDY

• Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.