I always liked this theme more than her other themes

LIKKEEEE she needs to come back with this theme 

Looks like MAGA Lyons is injured again…she’s the new Tegan Nox 

1 minute ago, abc1990 said:

Looks like MAGA Lyons is injured again…she’s the new Tegan Nox 

let MAGA Stratton pass her up :clap3:

46 minutes ago, Bussea said:

LIKKEEEE she needs to come back with this theme 

I think that’s one of those generic themes they give NXT talent before they get their licensed theme music…she used that theme only for a few months until she got her Femme Fatale theme 

Just now, Jonathan said:

let MAGA Stratton pass her up :clap3:

They already gave Nikita’s baby face push to Sol Ruca, who is progressing very nice 

3 hours ago, slik said:

@XAMJ 4.53 million for RAW 25!

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Yes Michelle McLegend, yes ratings :clap3:

the fact RAW  lost 50% of it's casual audience in 5 years is just :deadvision:

I remember when Raw used to consistently do over 3 million in viewership…now Raw can barely do over 2 million 

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

the fact RAW  lost 50% of it's casual audience in 5 years is just :deadvision:

5 years of Vince booking does that to viewerships, I fear

Did we ever find out if Melina botched her RR elimination last year? or was that planned. cause Chile... I just revisited that and I am still cringing 

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

And some fans want him back and think he'll help fix the company :dies: 

1 hour ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

Did we ever find out if Melina botched her RR elimination last year? or was that planned. cause Chile... I just revisited that and I am still cringing 

I think she said it was a botch but I could be wrong. She always used to eat the rope moves :gaycat7:

Edited by orange22

8 hours ago, Jonathan said:

what we think? we here for KANA lord :jonnycat:

They shouldn't waste the Rumble winner spot on The Rock. That's like... giving the win to Ronda Rousey or Brock Lesnar. Oh wait, they did that last year. :doc:

AEW’s women’s division is confusing as hell :rip: Is Toni supposed to be a heel now? What about Britt? What about Paige? And wasn’t Shida just teasing a heel turn a few weeks ago? Is she back to being a face now?

It feels like Tony’s sloppy booking made the fans turn on Paige so now he’s back pedaling and making it seem like he meant to turn her heel in the first place. Ok sis :lmao:

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

HHH booking, if it was so fucken amazing, should have brought the casual running back :bird:

but no he caters to marks  

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

HHH booking, if it was so fucken amazing, should have brought the casual running back :bird:

but no he caters to marks  

Triple Nose's booking ain't amazing (especially with him bringing in some NXT indie fillers) but at least the audience is extremly stable (which is a very good sign) so far for Smackdown unlike old senille abuser's bookings and RAW doesn't have to compete with sports so we'll see how ratings shall go going further from now again (they were going Shania Twain - Up! for RAW before sports season hihi)

11 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Triple Nose's booking ain't amazing (especially with him bringing in some NXT indie fillers) but at least the audience is extremly stable (which is a very good sign) so far for Smackdown unlike old senille abuser's bookings and RAW doesn't have to compete with sports so we'll see how ratings shall go going further from now again (they were going Shania Twain - Up! for RAW before sports season hihi)

there was no sports competition this Monday sis, NFL is in playoff mode, soooo makes this rating even worse :chick2:

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

there was no sports competition this Monday sis, NFL is in playoff mode, soooo makes this rating even worse :chick2:

It's highest demo in over 2 years :rip:

Another thing for Papa H's success is record selling tickets demand, Vince McPredator and Tony KKKlan can't relate

The way Michelle always EATS up her Rumble gears

FKXLilAWUAQqYcW?format=jpg&name=largemichelle_mccool____royal_rumble_png_by_billiekay_201_dc5hn3b-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NTgzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvN2JlOWRhZmMtNWQ5MC00M2U4LWIwODUtYmU0YzEzYjFkMTcyXC9kYzVobjNiLTUwZGZjNGY2LTU1ZDYtNGE3MC05YWM3LWUwZGY1OGU2MWM5Yy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NTgzIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.CEqHmvOKAHZULDWXvb5XEx1t_xXgskm-Q9UKcfqU6hg

Her Evolution battle royal was cute too

Michelle McCool Fan on Tumblr

Also, speaking of MAGAcool, she always served in the ring. She was the Charlotte of her time, when you think about it

22 hours ago, abc1990 said:

They already gave Nikita’s baby face push to Sol Ruca, who is progressing very nice 

Sol ruca is way better in every aspect. She’s hotter, better in ring, and definitely is the future. Lyons just had a short term hype due to her being bigger and many of the men loving it bc that’s what many of the thirsties are used to. I like lyons but she has been injured three times in less than a year. Not a good look for her. 

17 hours ago, CREATIVEREBELLION said:

I dare not even revisit that match. They had so many amazing women but everything about it was giving SLOPPY. MOMckie coming out to Hardcore Country as IMPACT chmp was the best part.

15 hours ago, coolcristobal said:

AEW’s women’s division is confusing as hell :rip: Is Toni supposed to be a heel now? What about Britt? What about Paige? And wasn’t Shida just teasing a heel turn a few weeks ago? Is she back to being a face now?

It feels like Tony’s sloppy booking made the fans turn on Paige so now he’s back pedaling and making it seem like he meant to turn her heel in the first place. Ok sis :lmao:

Yeah I watch AEW here and there and was confused about Toni and Saraya being heels now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.