Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

13 hours ago, andresg770 said:

It's so they can use the prize money to finish paying for the Wall, obvi :giraffe:

:deadbanana4:

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Saraya/Britt, and I thought it sloppy. The match went on too long, Saraya got gassed pretty quick, and Britt is bad at taking bumps. Also, having Saraya sell her neck so early in the match killed the crowd.

Also re-watched Shotzi/Shayna from SD, and wtf were both of them doing in the ring?? :rip: I hope the tag match on Friday is better

Still need to check them out, but I heard good things about Toni/Jamie and Masha/Jordynne

Edited by plaidarms

41 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

I watched Saraya/Britt, and I thought it sloppy. The match went on too long, Saraya got gassed pretty quick, and Britt is bad at taking bumps. Also, having Saraya sell her neck so early in the match killed the crowd.

You really would think Saraya would've been taking the time out to get back in ring shape for another run (especially with all that time being out) :dies:  To go along with natural ring rust and Britt's mid-ness, it wasn't that bad to me. Once Saraya does get back to form, she'll easily be one of the best women on AEW automatically.

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

You really would think Saraya would've been taking the time out to get back in ring shape for another run (especially with all that time being out) :dies: 

I remember late last year she was hinting at being in training to come back in the 2022 Royal Rumble, so I’m surprised she looked as exhausted as she did.

Alright girlies who do we think is the 5th member of Team Belair? And is she showing up tonight or Saturday :alexz2:

15 minutes ago, Del Savior said:

Alright girlies who do we think is the 5th member of Team Belair? And is she showing up tonight or Saturday :alexz2:

Candice Owens (Boregano)

55 minutes ago, Del Savior said:

My guess in either Candice or Beth (I included Beth because of the Rhea rivalry)

I think there’s a chance Candice is injured considering she hasn’t wrestled (tv or house shows) in over a month.

Yes Emma on SD, yes RATINGS

Rampage lately is just :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, plaidarms said:

My guess in either Candice or Beth (I included Beth because of the Rhea rivalry)

I think there’s a chance Candice is injured considering she hasn’t wrestled (tv or house shows) in over a month.

Spoiler

There’s a rumor floating around that Becky will be the fifth member 

23 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

Rampage lately is just :deadbanana4:

Great demo for Smackdown, hopefully FOX promotes Smackdown during US World Cup games so more casual viewers tune in :clap3:

56 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

IKTR :clap3: 

To think Emma is sitting on Madcap's face.

:smitten:

I'm gonna gladly sit on Braun's face with his tongue OUT.

5 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Another shambolic week of Raw plans:

Hide contents

YAWN

11 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Another shambolic week of Raw plans:

Hide contents

Triple Nose bothers less than Vince when it comes to booking RAW, holy ****

Backstage segments better be good and fun

Boregano being the first match? Yeah, I expect people tuning OUT and RAW hitting record low ratings

NO :deadbanana2:

not them taking daddy gargano’s theme :deadbanana4:

they changed her name? :rip:

1 minute ago, Bussea said:

Nnn this is cute and catchy but I just know Korean viewers are like “wtf” :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Bussea said:

Maybe Mia didn’t want to give up the rights to her name? I know Johnny and Candice got to keep their names

The women’s match for Main Event is 

Spoiler

Alba Frye vs. Tamina 

Woke up from an unintended nap (flu shot side effects) to DAD Gable :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.