Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

I'm honestly surprised Vince didn't also bring Giovanni Vinci up to the MR when he brought up Ludwig and Gunther.  He could've added a Japanese member to the stable, and it would've been the literal Axis powers -- vintage Vince creative, if you ask me :michael: 

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheamus’ inflammed chest is turnin me on ngl…

Do they keep cutting to the same blonde woman booing? Or do multiple women at that arena look like Jo from S Club 7 (nowadays)??

Also, I wasn't sure Drew was going over with the way he looked strong at the end of last night's SD.  But with Sheamus losing this match, I now think Drew's winning the main event.  Ugh, I'm sad I'm gonna have to miss it :dancehall:

My prediction is that Drew is going to win and Austin will cash in. Then they will run some BS about how the briefcase allows him to only cash in on one championship, which restores the brand split. 

3 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

I fear Liv may lose-

I doubt it. Liv will never recover if she loses her championship after such a panned run. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.