Pro-Wrestling: The “Triple H Era” is Official

Ryan

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I never noticed (probably because of her work with ring general Kelly Kelly :fan:)

I think Shelly was somewhat capable/serviceable in ring but when it was bad, it was quite bad from what I remember her in general (and not just that infamous TNA match)

• Replies 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, okgo said:

I think Shelly was somewhat capable/serviceable in ring but when it was bad, it was quite bad from what I remember her in general (and not just that infamous TNA match)

I don’t remember her TNA run very well tbh. I always liked her.

ECW really shouldn’t have paid their girls dust back then.

Trinity :jonny4:

23 hours ago, okgo said:

in the WWE multiverse these 2 were a tag team (even if Shelly couldnt rly wrestle bless her ***) :heart2:

It took me longer than I care to admit to realize what the "***" was, but when I did, it just SENT me for like 5 minutes straight :dies: 

Edited by andresg770

2.450 million overnights , ridiculously high due to the NFL in some markets 

i watch this legendary shoot monthly LAWD, brie’s man got crucified :jonnycat:

Interesting tidbit - Ronda and Shayna teamed up last night at a house show against Raquel and Aliyah. I assume they’re getting a tag run quite soon.

Edited by plaidarms

1 hour ago, Jonathan said:

i watch this legendary shoot monthly LAWD, brie’s man got crucified :jonnycat:

The people in the comments section referring to AEW as the bingo hall that Bryan eventually went to. :bibliahh:

More on the overnight SD ratings:

The first hour of the show had 2.611 million while the second hour had 2.251 million.

Meanwhile, the show had a 0.45 rating, which was even with last week’s overnight rating but down from the final. When this week’s final numbers come in, it will likely adjust up.

So Aliyah = ratings elixir? :eek: 

Also, Top Dolla gave an interview where he talked about his relationship with Triple HHH and Hit Row's return:

During an appearance on Busted Open Radio, Top Dolla commented on Hit Row returning to WWE after being released in late 2021…

“Even when Hunter was not in NXT, even when we went up to SmackDown, even when we got released, I never stopped talking to Hunter. We had talked a lot already about hopefully working together in the future. I sent him clips of the stuff we were doing. I sent him clips from GCW, ACW in Trinidad, and clips of me and [Ashante] working together as a tag team, letting him know the band was still together. Swerve being added to Hit Row was a Hunter call. Hunter added Swerve to Hit Row because he already saw what we had been doing for a year and was like, ‘This is a good opportunity to debut a faction instead of a tag team with a manager.’ It was cool, it was a good idea, it clearly worked, but Hunter saw it when it was just the three of us. He knew what we were capable of from jump.”

“When he gets the reins and is like, ‘I want to bring my guys back,’ we were one of his top priorities to get back because he knew what we could bring to the table. About a week and a half ago, he hit me up and was like, ‘How are the rest of the guys?’ ‘We’re good.’ None of us wasted time this whole time. I was on tour, I did shows in New Orleans and LA for music, wrestled at GCW, MCW, ACW. [B-Fab] lives in Columbia, so she was doing her thing down there, modeling. [Ashante] was doing acting stuff in Atlanta and LA, model stuff. We never stopped training and being ready. He was like, ‘How fast can I act and get you guys here?’ This was on Wednesday of last week. ‘If you really want us, we can be there tomorrow.’ We ended up having a Zoom call with him, the three of us, and planned out what would happen the next couple of days. This week, we got physicals and contracts. I don’t know how the story broke that I was going to be there, but I knew it wasn’t somebody with all the information because they didn’t know [B-Fab] was going to be there, which we played into. When Me and [Ashante] came through the curtain, you thought it was just going to be us, and we had [B-Fab] come through last. ‘Yeah, she’s here too.’ She’s an important part of the group.”

Top Dolla said the following about Triple H

“In the conversation I had with Triple H, he was like, ‘I don’t know what happened before, and to be honest, I don’t care. It’s a new place. I want you to understand that you have a clean slate. There are no hard feelings on this side, I hope you come with no hard feelings on your side.’ It was a breath of fresh air. I was down when we got released. Hit Row was hotter than anything in wrestling. Period. I don’t care who you are, get your feelings hurt if you want. When we got release, I feel we had something great and it turned into ashes in my hand. It made me stop watching wrestling for the first time in my life. I went eight months without watching wrestling.”

He sounds a little full of himself, but it's still an interesting read.

Top Dolla's ego is so off-putting, I really don't see HR being that big especially without Swerve since the other two are not really strong workers. B-Fab needs to hurry and level up in the ring so she can go solo because I really think she has star potential. 

9 hours ago, XAMJ said:

2.450 million overnights , ridiculously high due to the NFL in some markets 

Yes B-Fab, yes ratings :clap3:

On 8/14/2022 at 3:52 AM, okgo said:

Underrated legend

My *** chanteuse. :ahh:

Are we ready for GODrop and Nikki ASS to squash Midlexa Piss out of the tag team tournament tonight? :jonny:

WWE Draft is rumored to take place shortly after the Clash PPV, quote with your ideal womens roster for both raw and SD:

6 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

WWE Draft is rumored to take place shortly after the Clash PPV, quote with your ideal womens roster for both raw and SD:

RAW:

Vince's Devils

Biancallah

Sasha & Naomi

Doudrop

Nikki Ash

Shotzi

Scarlett

Dana Brooke

Sonya

Tegan Nox

Smackdown:

Liv Morgan

Alexa Bliss

Asuka

Carmella

Zelina Vega

Ronda

B-Fab

Natalya

Tamina

Xia Li

Raquel

Aliyah

Shayna: FIRED!

Jonathan

whooops, I meant Hunter's Angels aka Control, not Vince's Devils :rip: 

I never realized ATRL has a wrestling fanbase, I’m living. :hoetenks:

I haven’t really kept up with much except a handful women wrestlers (2 of them retired :rip:and the AEW drama in years, but after watching GLOW and with the devil Vince retiring I’m suddenly interested in watching WWE again. :fan:

I also used to be obsessed with TEW simulator games, I really need to inform me about the current roster so i can book a comeback for the queens of my early teens LayCool. :jonny:

56 minutes ago, PopKills said:

I never realized ATRL has a wrestling fanbase, I’m living. :hoetenks:

I haven’t really kept up with much except a handful women wrestlers (2 of them retired :rip:and the AEW drama in years, but after watching GLOW and with the devil Vince retiring I’m suddenly interested in watching WWE again. :fan:

I also used to be obsessed with TEW simulator games, I really need to inform me about the current roster so i can book a comeback for the queens of my early teens LayCool. :jonny:

Hey, welcome! Come for the grappling, stay for the drama :gaycat:

7 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

Hey, welcome! Come for the grappling, stay for the drama :gaycat:

Thanks! :gaycat:

I see there’s so many shows right now :deadbanana:

which one would you recommend for (re-)starters? :lakitu:

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

well since vince retired you can watch raw or smackdown since HHH is starting to place his mark... wwe shows are still terrible with a few good segments... goodluck!

1 minute ago, XAMJ said:

well since vince retired you can watch raw or smackdown since HHH is starting to place his mark... wwe shows are still terrible with a few good segments... goodluck!

Would you recommend another company? :lakitu: 

10 minutes ago, PopKills said:

I’d start with Raw tonight, tbh. WWE is really good about promo packages, so you wouldn’t really have too much catching up to do. There’s a cool new heel women’s faction, and an ongoing tournament for the vacant women’s tag titles.

AEW - Dynamite is mostly good, not the best for new viewers, though. Don’t bother watching Rampage, nothing much happens there.

Impact - good in-ring work, but the poor production value really take you out of things.

Edited by plaidarms

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

Would you recommend another company? :lakitu: 

no aew is cringe and the wheels are falling off due to their CEO

Apparently a Gunther burial was rumored to be incoming?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.