• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• Darn Tootin

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

Doudrop deserved to be in MITB.

Becky could've lost, cost Asuka the MITB match and blamed her for her not making it into the match

The way they have a women’s six pack challenge as the main event every other week

3 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

The way they have a women’s six pack challenge as the main event every other week

With a tower of doom spot…

39 minutes ago, orange22 said:

With a tower of doom spot…

worst spot in all of wrestling, its CRINGE, and the way the audience eats up every week. i mean they all look dumb waiting for people to get into position and the person doing the powerbomb acts like they got hurt too, like where is the logiccc

the titles are so messy :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, zoldyck said:

what happened to Aaliyah and Dana

and maybe Aliyah’s in Camila Cabello’s racist healing summer camp idk

the women’s division is going to be something serious with all the new talent coming up…like Tiffany Stratton, Roxanne, Ivy Nile, Lash Legend, Nikita (if she ends up staying very long idk just a feeling), Alba Fyre, Tatum Paxley, etc. :jonny5: I could see them all doing well on the main roster with the right booking 

5 minutes ago, orange22 said:

the women’s division is going to be something serious with all the new talent coming up…like Tiffany Stratton, Roxanne, Ivy Nile, Lash Legend, Nikita (if she ends up staying very long idk just a feeling), Alba Fyre, Tatum Paxley, etc. :jonny5: I could see them all doing well on the main roster with the right booking 

nikkkita will be cancelled before she goes to the MR, she is always getting dragged in twitter.

26 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

nikkkita will be cancelled before she goes to the MR, she is always getting dragged in twitter.

I feel like she’s partially only doing wrestling for the followers but I could be wrong. And yeah she will be dragged the bigger she gets…

Edited by orange22

RAW Ratings: 1.951M and .54 in the demo

Cena did NOT bring in the ratings :bloo:

down from last week in viewers but same demo

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

I feel like she’s partially only doing wrestling for the followers but I could be wrong. And yeah she will be dragged the bigger she gets…

she is definitely a clout chaser

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

:jonny4:

Facts

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.7342e659ce

PWI reports Kevin Owens has a minor injury (explaining why he didn’t have a match last night)

The injury bug continues

GODcedes and Bayley out and about lookin at art pieces and stuffs. 

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

Cena did NOT bring in the ratings :bloo:

down from last week in viewers but same demo

MessT. Not me thinking they might hit at least 2.2 mill or sumn. :doc:

Ever since the allegations came out, I feel like we’ve gotten more Vince appearances on screen since prior to this month 

4 hours ago, orange22 said:

The fact that I can’t see any of them on the main roster besides Tiff, Lash, Alba and maybe Nikita lol The 2.0 girls just aren’t serving like the OGs. Hopefully HHH makes some changes.

That Mandy/MAGA Lyons match was not good 

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

That's what you get when you put 2 ring generals in a match together :eli: 

4 hours ago, abc1990 said:

MAGA The Stallion is a fad

13 hours ago, orange22 said:

I'm worried when they call a bunch of new talent up they will release a lot of established talent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.