• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

Oof, as someone who experienced a slipped disc on my lower back earlier this year, I hope it's not that serious and she didn't need to have surgery for it. The pain is a real ***** and it really takes a lot of time and effort to get back to normal.

Omg what happened to you sis? :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Omg what happened to you sis? :dancehall:

I still don't know what triggered it, but I had an unbearable pain on my lower back for quite some time. It got to the point where there wasn't a position in bed where I couldn't feel any pain, so I slept on my computer chair at night. :rip: I ended up having to get an MRI and found out I had a slipped disc. Thankfully no surgery needed, but I have to go through physical therapy.

Edited by highwind44029

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

I still don't know what triggered it, but I had an unbearable pain on my lower back for quite some time. It got to the point where there wasn't a position in bed where I couldn't feel any pain, so I slept on my computer chair at night. :rip: I ended up having to get an MRI and found out I had a slipped disc. Thankfully no surgery needed, but I have to go through physical therapy.

Do you train at the gym? Maybe something triggered you there 

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Do you train at the gym? Maybe something triggered you there 

No, I was mostly sedentary before my injury. :sistrens:

1 minute ago, highwind44029 said:

No, I was mostly sedentary before my injury. :sistrens:

Oh yeah, my aunt also has liquid dropping inside because of her disk, she works at the bank where they have to sit all day :dancehall: hope you get better sis

Happy Thanksgiving guys :heart2:

Mama Mysterio an actress? :eek: 

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Hope you get better sis omg :heart2:

11 minutes ago, Jonathan said:

ahfufgus Mama Mysterio ate that, she deserves an Oscar for real :deadbanana4:

where was Aliyah?

Miss Mysterio better get her CHECK for that performance 

Rhea Ripley: Bianca Belair And I Want To Be The Next Steve Austin And The Rock

Speaking to Joseph Staszewski of the New York Post, Ripley discussed her injury and feud with Belair. 

"As upsetting as it was, I think it was a blessing in disguise. Bianca and I, it’s something that shouldn’t be rushed and we don’t want to rush it. Where that sort of felt like it’s gonna happen and that would be the end of it. We want our names to be etched in history. We want to leave our legacy where we can be in the ring together and make magic," she said. "Bianca and I are perfect rivals pretty much. We’ve talked about it in NXT before. We’ve talked about it here at Raw before. We pretty much want to be the next Stone Cold and The Rock. We want to have the storylines. We want to go out there and we want to steal the show."

Ripley was out of action from June to October. 

Touching on her injury, Rhea said, "A lot of it was the injury. I hadn’t been cleared for the longest time. I think I got cleared properly and fully the week before my NXT match (on Oct. 18). Apart from that, I pretty much wasn’t cleared that whole time (four months). After that there pretty much hasn’t been an opportunity for me to wrestle because I have been there with The Judgment Day and sort of their muscle. I help them out if they need me. I’m “the problem” as the OC would say. I feel like my wrestling career is just starting up again."

:ahh:

THE DELUSION. They cant even be the next Kelly Kelly vs Brie.

2 hours ago, Jonathan said:

This better count toward her SAG-AFTRA benefits!! :eek: 

16 hours ago, Karma88 said:

Rhea Ripley: Bianca Belair And I Want To Be The Next Steve Austin And The Rock

Speaking to Joseph Staszewski of the New York Post, Ripley discussed her injury and feud with Belair. 

"As upsetting as it was, I think it was a blessing in disguise. Bianca and I, it’s something that shouldn’t be rushed and we don’t want to rush it. Where that sort of felt like it’s gonna happen and that would be the end of it. We want our names to be etched in history. We want to leave our legacy where we can be in the ring together and make magic," she said. "Bianca and I are perfect rivals pretty much. We’ve talked about it in NXT before. We’ve talked about it here at Raw before. We pretty much want to be the next Stone Cold and The Rock. We want to have the storylines. We want to go out there and we want to steal the show."

Ripley was out of action from June to October. 

Touching on her injury, Rhea said, "A lot of it was the injury. I hadn’t been cleared for the longest time. I think I got cleared properly and fully the week before my NXT match (on Oct. 18). Apart from that, I pretty much wasn’t cleared that whole time (four months). After that there pretty much hasn’t been an opportunity for me to wrestle because I have been there with The Judgment Day and sort of their muscle. I help them out if they need me. I’m “the problem” as the OC would say. I feel like my wrestling career is just starting up again."

:ahh:

:rip:

okay joy giovanni and amy weber 

22 hours ago, Karma88 said:

I hate you so much.

:toofunny3:

Rey putting on his mask before coming to the door.

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Reminds me of when @.KUNTana answers the door trying to quickly clean off his leaky anus.

anandskndansdnasdn

if this was real :dies:

No way is that real LMAO @plaidarms spill the plans sis quickly

Hitting DiarRhea with the Faithbreaker off the top rope at War Games would be a slay

Just now, plaidarms said:

SRS didn’t put them up :deadvision:

whattttt?? JAIL

Just now, plaidarms said:

Why is Fox showing football?? Where is SD??

starting at 8:11 est acc to my guide :dies:

Is anybody else watching on FOX right now seeing some college "football" game??  Is SD just gonna start after the game ends?  (If it ever ends, it's been counting down from 1:49 for the last 5 minutes...  Ughhhh imagine how tired I am :grump: )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.