Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonathan

• Chris

• BLΔCKP!NK

• Bloodflowers.

Top Posters In This Topic

BYE. UGLEY DIDNT DESERVE

not this being Liv vs Lacey 2.0 :rip:

Triple Nose broke out MMM noooooooooooo this is why you shouldn't cater to smarks

Max Dupri >>>>>>>> LA Night

7 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I just got home. Is SD worth watching? :coffee2:

Nah

Good morning, I am still fuming at Triple Nose breaking up MMM... over a backstage segment at that!

If Shotzi didn't get back her tank, I'd immediately unstan

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Good morning, I am still fuming at Triple Nose breaking up MMM... over a backstage segment at that!

If Shotzi didn't get back her tank, I'd immediately unstan

They needed to rip the bandaid off, SmackDown could use some more depth in the midcard so they don’t run Sheamus and Walter into the ground :deadbanana4:

MMM really only needs the boys and Maxxine, they’ll get over being campy

Y'all noticed how Raquel GonMAGAzels didn't attend yet another WWE show in Canada just like Karrion and Scarlett. MAGA thee Stallion teas!

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.thumb.gif.a256b018

She's talking about you gayrods.

Leave her alone.

I really like Shotzi because she's gorgeous and has a star look, but mama needs to get it together because she's been serving a Ashley Massaro tea in the ring. 

1 hour ago, Stardom said:

giphy.gif 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

4 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

They needed to rip the bandaid off, SmackDown could use some more depth in the midcard so they don’t run Sheamus and Walter into the ground :deadbanana4:

MMM really only needs the boys and Maxxine, they’ll get over being campy

This. And the vignette from last night looked to me like it was more "LA Knight leaves MNM" than the whole gimmick ending.  Now that Maxxine is an established character on screen, she can lead the stable and have it get into drama with other girls (and guys) backstage.

Speaking of which, though, can we talk about how KO's backstage interaction with MMM was respectful and not lowkey homophobic like some other stable Triple HHH loves.  We stan an ally!! :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Y'all noticed how Raquel GonMAGAzels didn't attend yet another WWE show in Canada just like Karrion and Scarlett. MAGA thee Stallion teas!

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.thumb.gif.a256b018

Wait, what exactly is the tea on Raquel being MAGA???  Like did she publicly support Trump at some point, or is it speculation (which wouldn't surprise me if it were right btw)?

I thot Shotzi did good enough last night…no noticeable botches for once so hello let’s celebrate that

spacer.png

The tank and the pyro whewww. She’s gonna be the next Lita watch. Sloppy and botchy but over with the crowd regardless.

10 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

Wait, what exactly is the tea on Raquel being MAGA???  Like did she publicly support Trump at some point, or is it speculation (which wouldn't surprise me if it were right btw)?

She got caught last year following the Latinos for Trump account on IG. The she liked/unliked this tweet celebrating Kyle Rittenhouse being found not guilty.

11 minutes ago, coolcristobal said:

I thot Shotzi did good enough last night…no noticeable botches for once so hello let’s celebrate that

spacer.png

The tank and the pyro whewww. She’s gonna be the next Lita watch. Sloppy and botchy but over with the crowd regardless.

:bibliahh:

she’s better than Raquel Snoozalez 

2 minutes ago, plaidarms said:

She got caught last year following the Latinos for Trump account on IG. The she liked/unliked this tweet celebrating Kyle Rittenhouse being found not guilty.

Ah, thanks!!   Well now I'm just glad I didn't have to sit through yet another Raquel Racetraitor video package for Hispanic Heritage Month last night (or did my mind just block it?).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.